Download AirPlayMirror Mod 2.1 for android apk & iphone ios 4.2 and up
AirPlayMirror is a receiver app for Android for AirPlay mirroring and casting from Apple devices. Apple devices can be iPhone, iPad, iPodTouch, MacBook, iMac or MacMini. Using AirPlayMirror Receiver, Android device can mirror Apple device screen or play audio/video/photo stored on Apple device, or play YouTube video link from Apple device over local area network. This is useful for sharing Apple device screens and content with family, friends, colleagues, clients or business partners.
o Mirror the screen of Apple devices (iOS versions 9 to 15).
o Mirror/cast up to 4 Apple devices simultaneously.
o Play media content from Apple devices.
o Photo, image and video slideshows for Apple devices.
o Prevents unauthorized users from using the sharing and password features of his Apple device.
o Plays free YouTube content from Apple devices on the AirPlayMirror receiver.
o Adjust and move mirror/cast windows in the application view.
o Share the game screen while playing games on Apple devices.
o Share the game screen while playing on Apple devices.
o Bluetooth Low Energy based Airplay advertising, well, mirroring devices across different subnets.
Instructions for using the AirPlayMirror app:
1. Launch the AirPlayMirror app on your Android device. The app will start promoting Android devices as AirPlay receivers. The default recipient name is the Android device name.
2. On the Apple device, enable AirPlay and select the AirPlayMirror receiver name from the list. Use the slider to enable mirroring. Apple devices should be on the same network as Android devices.
3. In the AirPlayMirror app, the list of Apple devices connected to the app is displayed in a translucent control screen that slides out when you touch “>”. For unobstructed mirroring, swipe the control screen to the left by swiping left or touching the outside of the control screen.
4. You can disconnect your apple device and mute/unmute mirroring/casting by touching the mirroring window in the app for about two seconds or go to the control screen and disconnect and unmute/unmute mirroring .
5. By touching the settings icon on the control screen, the user can navigate to where the user can rename the AirPlayMirror receiver name, enable/disable the verification password, turn on/off AirPlayMirror receiver detection, quality mirroring change, set YouTube bandwidth or reset to default settings.
1. The app does not work with DRM protected content such as Netflix, paid iTunes videos, paid Google Movies, etc.
2. The app has limited live TV functionality for some apps or websites.
You can contact us at [email protected]
Free download AirPlayMirror [MOD_HACK] for Android APK & Iphone IOS IPA. (Size: 16M) - Version 2.1. Released on March 8, 2022. By EN.VNMOD.NET. AirPlayMirror is Receiver for AirPlay Mirroring and Casting from Apple Devices.. Developed by NeoYantra Technologies. Operating system requirements 4.2 and up. Everyone.
Application Features Hack AirPlayMirror MOD
- - Unlocked Prime
- - Unlocked Prime
- - Subscription Actived
- - Extra
- - Prime Unlock
Application Version AirPlayMirror Pay Fees MOD
- - Download Free Phone
- - FREE
- - Download Free
- - Unlocked All
- - Sprint
Added support for Airplay discovery over Bluetooth Low Energy for better discovery.
Improved audio/video playback.
Improved stability of the App.
Fixed compatibility issue with some devices.
Minor bug fixes and improvements..
- Eduardo Atayde: Does not work..
- Michael Cosman: Hhh.
- Martin Olszewski: Videos drop and inconsistent even in strong wifi area. Would not recommend. Used on Nvidia Shield and iPhone 12 Pro..
- Mary Burrell: Now I am able to have slide nights with my family showing off the photos and videos from my iphone on a google device..
- Blanca Paz: It is quite a good app, sometimes the mirror image gets disconnected, and the mobile device can't find the tv while I'm on a call or on another app. But I think it works just fine.
- Hank Spectrum: It works sometimes. And sometimes it does not. Garbage..
- Susan Kavanagh: this app worked well until the new software update for apple. Now my apple devices wont connect to the Sony Bravia tv as before. considering I paid for the app I would expect it to last longer than a few months..
- Pragadisan M: Great app! Works cool. Can easily mirror my iPad to my phone.
- Nico McLane: I bought this app to use with my new iMac to Sony Bravia (2015) - the iMac came with a 1 yr AppleTV - this app will not allow my Apple tv from iMac play on the Sony TV...sad....
- Bhadresh Dhanani: App has always glitchy stream. You can listen to the music but you’ll always feel slight interruptions every other second. It has to be smooth and this app clearly is not..
- Tovi Mendoza: Don't buybit doesn't work waste of money.
- Tamsin Enman: Bought this few days ago. Haven’t been able to get it work at all with my iPhone or iPad. Will keep trying but so far it sucks.
- Leon Wagner: Doesn't work with most apps on my iPad. I press the AirPlay button, select the Android TV, and then it just shows a spinning wheel forever..
- Misael Lopez: app works must have..
- mahmut hamarat: very good.
- Ali Raza: Great customer service. Try the demo app to see if it works before installing..
- Andy Powell: Works wonderfully! Exactly as described. Connecting is simple and solid. Terrific app for acting as an Airplay receiver..
- Colleen Miller: doesn't work, save your money.
- Veng Kok heng: lg tv.
- Lenny Leiter: Fantastic app!! I was looking for half an eternity to find an Airplay solution like this one that would allow me to scale and move my mirrored screens. Well done! Only one thing I am reeeeeally longing for: Any plans for a feature that allows users to save their arrangements? It’s super time consuming to start from scratch every time the app starts or a device is connected..
- Chong Lee: Works well when it works. Guest device is an iPad Pro 2nd generation (10.5") and host device is a 2018 NVidia Shield TV. Initially crashed, then could not get it to connect. Was about to request a refund when I decided to give it one more go, and it connected on the last try. Very kludgey, please improve connection reliability and stability. Also cannot handle copy protection, will not play back Netflix video or video and audio from services that use copy protection. An area to improve there..
- Jimmy Wong: Crashes on Shield Android TV. Don't waste your money if you intended to use it on Shield..
- Evan Mole: great did everything i wanted worth the 5$.
- Sicnarf T: works great, very easy to set up and does what its supposed to do. I'm glad i can now play my games on my TV from my iPad. one of my complaints though has to be the signal freezing randomly when I view an ad for a game..
- Glynn L: For over a month, I’ve been researching the gazillion different ways to mirror (not just cast to certain apps) my iOS devices (iPad and iPhone) to my android TV. Sony 900F series with a Sonos sound bar connected (TV and iOS devices on same network - TV is connected via Ethernet cable, mobile iOS devices by WiFi) This app did exactly what I wanted (what we ALL want) without any trouble whatsoever. It’s now an icon next to the Netflix, Prime, Plex, etc apps. Click it. It loads in <15 seconds. Go to the screen mirroring setting on my iOS device. The TV is listed. Click it. Mirroring with perfect screen and sound (lag is almost unnoticeable). Before you buy this, just D/L the demo version (separate app) to confirm it works and then drop the $5 on this (full) version. It’s exactly what I was looking for. Thanks to the development team!.
- Roxie Earthrock: I finally found a Screen Mirroring & Airplay receiver app since my default media player app did not work anymore when I upgraded my iPad Retina Mini 4 from iOS v9.3.5 to iOS v11.4.1. I was so disappointed when I coudn't screen mirror anymore my iPad to my HDTV 46. Thank you so much NeoYantra Tech!!! More power to your team developers. Hope in the process & progress & evolution of this Screen Mirroring- Airplay App, that it will become fully automated fast on casting device detection & wont need anymore to manually launch the app!!!.
- Ryan Mitchell: KEEP IN MIND: Everyone who's bought this app has already used the trial to make sure it works first, so do check it's all fine before you buy. That said, this is a cheaper, faster, smaller, better alternative to Reflector 2, it works flawlessly at turning my old phone into a second, 1080p monitor for my iMac, and, so far, I've left it running for hours without it disconnecting once (Spare the 15 minute cutoff when I used the trial) Good job, and considering how many devices I'm gonna use this on, and the low sales count, buying it once doesn't seem fair. An optional donation button would be nice (So long as it's hidden and never nags me).