Download Clone Evolution: Cyber War RPG Mod 1.5.17 for android apk & iphone ios 4.1
☆ Travel the world of cyberpunk and feel the American animation sci-fi screen, this is a IDLE RPG with a unique visual style. ☆
The future of sci-fi card games is here! Download this amazing IDLE RPG fighting game and start directing the evolution of the next generation of clones today!
It is 2045 and it is Tec’s forward position for a team of senior scientists in South America’s Atacama Desert, commanded by The Evil F-, presenting the results of their unprecedented series of biological experiments to senior F-Tec officials .
Inside the pod surrounded by the crowd, stood a familiar figure, one of the most powerful genes in the history of cloning. The eyes of the figures inside slowly begin to open as the onlookers stare intently…
The news of F-Tec’s successful development of this threat to humanity has now spread throughout the world every corner. Fortunately, a former F-Tec scientist has been unraveling the conspiracy from the inside and has all the evidence he needs to conduct his own research and develop the means to defeat the evil plans of clones and corporations in the race for supremacy against evolution. .
Are you ready to take over our scientists and create your own army of clones and mutants to destroy this enemy and win the Clone Wars from your secret laboratory?
Features of this sci-fi idle RPG action card game
✓Automatic smart system: Free your hands, have fun while the system is under stress
As progress continues in the background, trust this action game to earn rewards, train and evolve your clones, evolve your legions to fight for you, even if you’re not in this idle RPG game!
✓Gene Cloning: The largest gene pool in the universe is waiting for you to explore. Enjoy Science in this IDLE RPG Fighting Game
Intelligence and Evolution The gene pool contains six combat attributes, weapons and genes for hundreds of historical heroes, including Alexander and Pharaoh who were eager to fight and fight in the arena.
✓Multi-Line RPG Development: Equip clones with chips from our dual systems to succeed in the arena!
Get awesome gear, special access and rich bundles to help you create unique and collect and create invincible heroes with terrifying, unparalleled combat attributes and weapons. Plan your battle strategy, attack war bosses and win the battle against the F-Tec artificial intelligence.
✓ Immersive gameplay: endless PVE/PVP sci-fi idle battles
Choose the composition of your army wisely, develop his skills and weapons that will ensure victory, and challenge F with your attacks -The world Tec is about to rule! Compete with players around the world to determine who will lead the global Clone Wars after this war!
✓ Unmatched Help: Sign up and log in to get huge bonuses!
Download and log into Clone Evolution now to take part in exciting events and missions, summon your heroes to join your awesome army of hostile F-Tec mutants, and get legendary tech gear to help you complete idle sci-fi campaign missions .
Choose and train your best warrior deck of cards from your game, plan your battle strategy and strike with your mutants on the stage in this IDLE RPG. Take part in the ultimate duel with F-Tec Corporation and master the science of evolution! Are you ready to fight play now!
Free download Clone Evolution: Cyber War RPG MOD/HACK for Android APK & Iphone IOS IPA. (Size: ) - Version 1.5.17. Released on . By EN.VNMOD.NET. Auto-battle, easy to play, join millions of other players around the world!. Developed by Feelingtouch HK. Operating system requirements 4.1. Teen.
Game Hack Features Clone Evolution: Cyber War RPG MOD
- - Unlocked ALL
- - Unlock All
- - Premium Unlock
- - Unlock All
- - No Reload
Game Version Clone Evolution: Cyber War RPG Paid MOD
- - Download Free
- - Unlocked Download
- - Unlock Full Version
- - No Reload
- - Unlock Paid
1. Network optimization
2. Fixed some bugs.
- Robert: Great tame.
- Uh_Oh_: Tried this game out via Tapjoy for gems on my main game. Literally hit 3 progression barriers in first few days, I used all my rss/bonus things to scrape 9 purple heroes and upgraded them all and their equipment as much as I can. Now stuck at Chapter 19. Are you Game devs having a laugh? I've literally started this game like 2days ago and I'm stuck. As if I would even consider paying money to progress when you put progression barriers up so soon in the game? 1 star, avoid this game is my rating.
- Ashlee Humphries: Lots of fun.
- Tan zhiyun: Bad. Game crashes when you try to login. Please resolve the issue soon.
- benjamin cai: The game is pure pay to play, devs are pretty lazy to fix bugs in the game so play at your risk. It was pretty fun at the start until they changed the drop rates of gatcha scrolls and basically only allowed decent drops for the players who paid for the expensive version of the gatcha. If you're playing for rewards just get your hero and leave..
- Andrew Sanders: Nice time killing gotcha game. Slow to get started, but very nice gameplay..
- D2k Shafiqulislam (sumon): Thates Greate iam play now all time thid game.
- A Google user: Good.
- Kathy Tukavkin: My fave game!!!!.
- Matthias Schlenker: This game is great runs on VIP but can Cost a bit to gett more packs that Help run the game.
- robert young: It's a fun game, I've had it for a pretty long time. The upgrading process takes a hell of a long time but the time killing aspect helps to make that makes it worth having and playing.
- Mr Macabre: I really like this game and would even put money into it. The biggest issue is every time I close the app when I go to reopen the game it won't load and keeps exiting the application. To fix this I have to uninstall then reinstall and then I have to do the tutorial before I can log back into my profile. A real annoying set of circumstances for a good game.
- James Shanburn: Pulling purple and gold champions is way too rare. Could be alot better. Also getting the scrolls isn't frequent enough.
- Francheska Torres: Game wouldn't stop crashing and when I reinstalled, I lost everything. Poor quality control. Edit: The game runs worse than ever, with repeated crashes being the norm. This on top of permanently losing my previous progress..
- Gzus Made: Great game but it is a little too clunky right now..
- Shelly Simons: It's good but I lost my progress.
- Arif Rzayev: Nice concept, perfect artstyle.
- Dominic Stokes: It's a alright game at least there's no ads 🤣.
- Chuck Zerges: Fun game.
- craig harmer: A+.
- bustercherrygaming: Fun card game.
- Olanrewaju Alege: Simple playful graphics. Easy navigation and so far I haven't had any issues. Thumbs up However , after a period of gameplay, it seems to struggle to function well with my Android phone. That's a major challenge and the reason why I had to uninstall it. Sad.
- Aidan Langlie: Pervy game..
- Wyatt Baker: Definitely a different kind of game easy to understand and it slowly eases you into different modes so you don't get overwhelmed. Overall it's fun and has some really interesting characters, I give it 5 stars!!.
- Chris Matthews: This game is cool. The characters are hilarious and cool at the same time..
- stewart murray: Not bad for the start will see how it develops.
- ryan miller: Well done idle game with great animation.
- Recon 420: Third world trash 🤣.
- Increase /Joseph: Love the game.
- Aiden Marsh: I like it 👌.
- Yamen Bashir: These characters are wild.
- Stephen Davis: Interesting concept and characters.I'd like it better if i could "mark" a specific opponent to focus attacks on as needed/desired..
- Brandie Holliday: So far so good I like it.
- Demetrius Morales: Nice money system..
- Digger KROOKE: Sweet as G.
- XeliteX 0_0: yeah just for fifa.
- Devan Seven: Poop.
- Saiful Islam: Nice app.
- Emalyn Angi: NC.
- Md Rasel Khan (R.k): Fantastic game.
- PaK EMoney: 3.75/5.
- Kacper Chocha: Fun and cool animations.
- 3TReeS: The worst and ugliest game ever.
- Neil Evanson: Very good game.... Took 30 minutes to get use to the layout etc, but yeah this will be one of my favourites....
- Dechlan Mcliesh: its fine.
- Black Falcon Fresh: Game loads to 100% and then goes back to my home screen.
- Shane Vandenberg: visually amazing, good pacing in learning. Only problem in is a huge money sinc if you actually want to particpate and complete any event..
- Dean Canavan: Nice game.
- Kevin C: Awful awful game..
- Cristian Cozma: Great.
- jonand quiros: game is so bad..
- Kyle115: It's a great game with great graphics.
- Grey Wolf: Tried for AppKarma points - could not get the Orange hero in the required amount of time - boring and so not worth playing - uninstalled.
- ITRYTHISACCOUNT ONCE: just a bad game.
- Zach Wood: So far it's okay not bad not great. Really pushes pay to advance though.
- Nyla: It's fun and you dont get bored no reason to give less.
- Ruben Zavala: Great time playing I really recommend.
- Donna Rawiri: Cool.
- Joseph Mccarty: One of the best games ever. Plus the graphics and characters are amazing..
- Phoenix Devine: I love this game, it has real world people and fantasy items like a Jedi's lightsaber Very fun and easy to play.
- Richard Kennedy: Game worked fine until the last update, now can't login. And yes, I've cleared the cache....
- Chrissy B: Started playing to earn rewards for another game. Wasn't planning to actually like it, but I do. The only thing that I can't stand is the Casino landing on the same 3 things over and over again: Gold, chromosome or Ore. Can you make it a LOT LESS obviously rigged?.
- tony bartlett: This game is the most expensive game I've come across, the devs also 'recycle' your hard earned event winnings the next time the same event comes round so you can't get a good prize. I would not recommend this game to anyone..
- jeremiah utz: I played this for 4 years and progressed far and then I got bored and deleted it. Then I went to re-download it and lost all my progress because the linking system is confusing..
- helios z: Meh. Plato effect very quick.
- Jonathon L: Boring game. You can not get the orange colors you want and need. Leveling up is a joke. Way to hard. Then you can't control the battles the way you want the auto feature is cool for when you want it. But not all the time unless a player wants that..
- Jason O'Dell: No control in fights, painful leveling system. Goes up and caps at your level. Grind much?.
- William Harris: Fun and easy to catch on to.
- Joshua Jazz Hernandez: Cool 😎.
- PAGAD: Good.
- Amabangu: In all honesty I was expecting to have character sprites that perform battle animations unfortunately you just see a character portrait at the bottom that moves forward a little when they attack I mean Christ even Fantasy Star had character animations back in 1991.
- Raul mendez: Great app super fun and thats the way all aps should be great work to the developers cant wait to see what u bave in store for future updates.
- MIKEY MAYHEM: It's been really fun and characters design is awesome I recommend you check.it out super cool game.
- Dharhis Karlan: A lot to absorb at first, but easy too catch on..
- Matt Schlenker: It's a great game tenders to VIP subscription.
- Weerawut Tha: i was in love with this game. One day the items are all gone. Just simply gone without any answer from dev. i try to do feedback many times. So i would like to warn all who spend on this game please think twice again..
- kane spooner: Fun game.
- Slacker Gaming: Fun and easy until you reach the micro transactions gap. Did lose my account and have to start from scrap..
- Cherie: At first it seems like your not getting anywhere I suggest start doing some little games to see how it works then click acouple of big games do most of what you can for that game and move to your next game work on everything as much as you can when you can I enjoy it.
- Stefan Allen: Great game.
- Jeremy Shevy: Good so far.
- Jose Ortiz: I give it a one star because I've been having problems I have been upgrading my Champions and doing everything that I have to do and my score actually my level stays at the same it doesn't move I keep contacting customer service and it's always the same answer which is basically nothing.
- Drew Sims: A very fun and exciting game..
- Cesar Arriaga: I'm giving the game five star because I already got two legendary heroes man.
- Ken: i recommend everyone invested to get claiming refunds and advising google play of the sheer inconsideration for paying customers. glitches, bugs, lags, crashes, average 12 logins and 25 mins to get into game in the first place. which dont get fixed but they churn out mega expensive events every 4 weeks as well as the weekly investment needed. too many people just walked away without going through the reclaims process. adding £ new characters a month at points, 12 in 4 months, knocks all chances of completing a team as percentages drop. discussing really..
- Richard Brown: Hard to get past blue.
- og kushville: Pretty good.
- Psycho Stoner: Damn good game.
- Jerome ninonuevo: I never tried playing this but they said it is easy.
- Raymundo Flores: It never loads and its quiet annoying.
- Timothy Williams: Cool game.
- Frank Cross: Dope..
- RustyValor: Fun, interesting, spending unnecessary. Lowered my rating because I do spend. Probably about $200 this game. But it let me buy a one-time purchase item twice (was only one, no stuff, didn't think it went through) then my stuff came for only 1. No reply from game. Was only $10 for a few items. Fun enough game I would have gladly continue to spend $10 here and there. I have Play store receipts easy enough to see they didn't send it glitch or whatever. Overall still pretty fun game give it a try..
- juan acosta: Decent game.
- Wade Roberts: It's not little lagy but over all great game.
- jason taylor: Getting evolution mats is ptw to hard for ftp.
- Dwayne Boismier: Fun game, lots of bizarre characters.
- Joshua Weiss: No ads.
- Jeremy Allen: 👍.
- Miku Nakano: insanely hard to get evolve to orange heroes.Think its impossible to get 4 orange heroes in 45 days with pure grinding, so no reward for me ig :/// feels too p2w so if you are here for another game's reward ,dont download.
- Robert Pierce: Zero instructions on how to play..
- Cashflow Castro: It's fairly lame asf.
- Sohail Raisi: 5star app.
- Pork Rice: Good game, but bad game development.
- Peter Pressley: Iove this game.
- NaitoJin: Not bad for an afk kind of game..
- Jakub Kohnka: Can't even launch the game keeps crashing.
- Zorigo Zorigo: Very nice game..
- floyd buchanan: Not the worst time killer when it works. Currently hasn't for 2 days.
- Andy Truong: Love this game 👍👍👍.
- Travis Knoll: Decent play, interface cluttered and relatively undifferentiated..
- Wadood: So bad, so slow, very unrewarding. I'm only playing trying to get gems in another app. Trying to get orange hero is impossible..
- Robert Bradstock: Good.
- Steve Colianni: Boring.
- C Nicholas Robles: So much fun best game ever love the graphics and characters.
- Damien Deveau: Absolutely full of bugs, and you can look forward to new errors and bugs added weekly! Developers don't care about customers, dont respond to bug reports. Basically, this game is a total P.O.S..
- Jim Connell: It's fun I like it.
- Justin Scott: Fun game with great visuals.
- Dayn Desautels: Fun game low chance for good cards but give you a reason to keep playing.
- Berkan-Onur Abdula: Great game. I have played this game a lot as a child and replaying it now gives me a lot on nostalgia.
- Turkoglie: Not good.
- JayyDoesStuff: Used to absolutley love the game but the second you spend any money on the game it breaks, it's been about 3 weeks that I haven't been able to get onto the game, keeps "loading profile" then crashes and quits, tried getting in touch, nothing has been done to fix it..
- reflexive insomnia: Very fun to play!😊.
- Jonathan Jensen: Fun simple easy game play.
- Jared Womack: Seems okay so far.
- Joseph Towers: An excellent range of characters and activities. Highly engaging..
- IDK OK: Lost all my progress it kept on crashing for absolutely no reason..
- Miih P.: Great game!!.
- Andrew Cook: Really auto play but fun.
- Yondaime Flex: Beautiful game.
- Daniel Howell: Deadly awesome great game.
- Daniel Howell-Madden: Deadly awesome great.
- Matei Marian: Except the fact that it freezes for a second or two after every battle and it crashes from time to time I don't have any problems with it. The mechanics are pretty simple to understand and it's easy to play. It's a game of grinding for units to evolve them into other better units so if you don't mind waiting it's a good game..
- Margaret Barrett: fun game, takes awhile to load but the wait is worth it.
- Barry Gale: Awesome game.
- Randomstu: Constantly force closes randomly during battle.extremely annoying..
- Nathan Harding: Can't get my account back.
- maurice webster: Need to be a better way to get certain clones.
- Lisa Rua: Strangest game 2022 for the times. Interesting characters. Unsure of age appropriate group. Enjoy 😉.
- Kevin Howald: Very good 😊 maybe this will be my next addiction . Lol.
- Strahinja Pavlovic: Good.
- Sixto Troche: OK so far standard afk arena style with a few twists.
- Yasen Zankov: nice gme.
- Dustin Robinson: Horrible game play..
- rob salmon: Ok.
- Maulik Chauhan: This app gives robux.
- Mr Speaker: One of the biggest pay wall games I've seen..
- Moustafa Imam: Good.
- AyoUb: Not bad.
- Terra Plays: fun.