Download Coffee Roaster Mod 1.3.0 for android apk & iphone ios 4.4
Make the perfect coffee: that’s your task as a coffee roaster in the single player Coffee Roaster! During 5-10 minute sessions, you’ll use your instincts and nose to get the most out of the beans.
The challenge is to evenly roast the initially harder beans and pick out the bad ones. At the same time, it is also important to have a positive influence on the roasting process and to stop at the right time. Freshly roasted beans are ready followed by the decisive cupping test: Is this the creation of a true master roast?
Translated by www.DeepL.com/Translator
Free download Coffee Roaster [Mod_Hack] for Android APK & Iphone IOS IPA. (Size: ) - Version 1.3.0. Released on . By EN.VNMOD.NET. Roast coffee beans and compose a delicious cup of coffee.. Developed by Brettspielwelt GmbH. Operating system requirements 4.4. Everyone.
Game Hack Features Coffee Roaster MOD
- - Unlocked ALL
- - Free Purchases
- - Free Premium
- - Acceleration
- - Speed
Game Version Coffee Roaster Paid MOD
- - Download Free Phone
- - Download Free Mobile
- - Setup Free
- - Unlock Download
- - Acceleration
With your active user feedback we have been able to improve some points in the app. We have improved the help, and added a context help that is triggered by a long press. The selection of the joker tile has been improved. The sound error is also fixed and new sounds have been added. Furthermore we have fixed some bugs when continuing the game. We hope this will give you a better game feeling..
- Joshua Gouge: By far, my favorite of this developer's games. But needs fullscreen mode for Pixel phones..
- Mmeeu 1: I love this game when it works. About 30% of the time at game end when I'm putting beans into my cup the bag shakes but no bean is pulled out. This has been an issue since I got the app and I've started to give up hope the devs will fix it. If your interested in this game I would reccomend you buy the physical version instead..
- Cecilia Maczka: Cool game but you can't choose what level you want to play. It will randomly assign you a level and doesn't explain the rules too well..
- Justinas Slepavicius: Good game, very bad implementation. The tutorial doesn't work, many choices are non-intuitive the login system does not work well..
- Doctor Pogo: Great game. Hard decisions, challenging every time!.
- Corikra 13: Bit disappointing really. Thought the app would keep score of the points you get, but the 'success' buttons seem disabled, so there is no scores. Other than the normal rules for the game there is no instructions for the app that would help me figure that out. Is OK for 'on the go' but the actual board game is more fun to play..
- Kelvin Swee: Fun game. Issues: 1st why is there no music in the background? 2nd is when I accidentally hit the main menu icon during checking my Coffee card the entire screen goes back to main menu and I lost the game I play half way. 3rd the statistics is not functioning. 4th the achievement is not functioning as well. Please improve above mention issues it's unacceptable the way it is especially the non functioning statistics and achievements..
- Drew DeBoer: I love this game but this app was unusably bad. The ui is confusing, the tutorial is awful, and the worst part is the app gave me the wrong score!! The roast score said 14, I got roast value 14 and yet the top said I got 6 points (instead of 10) and the bottom said 0 points. The scoring was wrong!.
- Jessica Adamson: Hmmm... Not sure about this one. It sounds good on paper as you read the mechanics, but just doesn't seem to work in practice. You are supposed to be able to mitigate the luck of the bag draw, but this just doesn't seem possible enough to make it enjoyable. The tutorial is terrible and confusing. When the tutorial asks if you like to not see its parts again, it still keps showing them. I really wanted to like this, but after 15 games, I just can't. Disappointed..
- Kevin Bhieey: Smart game, stupid app, useless Tutorial, awful Rules page. There's no Undo button, which is pathetic. But the part making the game unplayable is the CHEATING! I got 4+4+4+2+2+2+1, or 19. The game agreed I had 19 on top, and right below that put my green star on 20, giving me 5 points less than I deserved. This happens OFTEN! Another play I was filling my cup. I knowingly took too many number beans, because I had gotten the ability that allows you to throw away 2. But the app ignored it. FIX IT!.
- Ruby J. Scheme: Not really fun nor interesting. Seems too luck-based. Often feels like there isn't much you can do during half of the game. Or is this adaptation flawed? The main menu is not very attractive nor functional..
- Joshua: Solo fun.
- Jennifer Rose: Ugh, I can only put beans on the left. If I try to put any beans on the right, my only option is to cancel the action. I never get a "green tick" only the red X. Please fix, because this looks like an awesome game to play solo, if i could get it to work.
- mccrispy: Good game but a poor App. The UI is pretty poor in this game: the in game UI is OK-ish, but is missing an undo function for those actions that don't draw from the bag. My main problem is with the rest of the App UI: It doesn't remember that I turn sound off (bad), but it does remember that I turned tips off (good, but inconsistent); registering for online just seems broken; none of the main menu items have a "press for help/info".
- D P____: Terrible controls (exchange token doesn't work, no undo button, etc.) make an otherwise nice adaptation of a great boardgame nearly unplayable. It also forgets settings (like mute) between games. It's a lazy, rushed implementation..
- fearanarchy: WARNING: INCOMPLETE IMPLEMENTATION The rules have some unclear lines, several tokens are not clearly defined, and there is either a quirk (or error) where you cannot place a left side token if you played a right side in the same turn (NOT defined in the rules of app!). Updated: The 'Exchange' token for the end of game highlights but when clicked on just jumps straight to 'leave game'! BOOOOOO... Rules really need an overhaul, game is fun, but annoyed when there is more guess work than should be..
- Tommy G: Great game, app is a bit fidgety. Is there any plan to allow us to choose which coffee to roast? Newcomers to the game might be offput by randomly getting an expert coffee in the first game..
- A Google user: Love the game once I figured it out. Great solo game. The tutorial was not very helpful and watched how to play the board game on YouTube to figure it out. Also, my game doesn't start up correctly. It comes up with a board that has only uncooked beans. These brought it down to 3 stars..
- A Google user: Great game, mess of an app. Can't even finish a game. The pop-ups explaining what all the different spaces and tokens do are in the way constantly. It takes 5-10 clicks to get them to minimize, and then they pop right back up again. Makes the game impossible to play. I have the tabletop version and love it, this implimentation needs some serious work..
- A Google user: Gameplay is excellent and makes for a great solitaire experience. Instructions are a bit rough, but it's worth it..
- A Google user: Pretty good game. Instructions not great, took several tries to understand what is happening..
- A Google user: Great game! Lots of playability..
- A Google user: The game itself is excellent, but there's a few issues. - instructions are horrible - as a serious tabletop gamer I found myself totally lost more than once. - tapping "don't show again" on the hints/instructions seems to do nothing as they keep popping up - accidentally hitting "close" at the end of a 3-round game seemingly has no way to go back to the menu, requiring a force close and losing the game record..
- A Google user: Great game, but some frustrating bugs. Frequently not allowed to play to the left column when I should be able, which has messed up some well-planned games. An undo option would be nice for cases where no randomized event has taken place..
- A Google user: Maybe the game is great, but the tutorial is hopeless for English speakers..
- A Google user: Surprisingly fun game. The tutorial/instructions have issues that made me not understand this game at first. But after watching some videos of the physical version, I got it enough to start playing the app and deducing the rest. Another annoying thing is that the game defaults to showing you the tutorial prompts every time, until you click "do not show again" TO EVERY SINGLE PROMPT. Bizarre design choice, please make the tutorial an on/off thing instead. Very fun game once you get it!.
- A Google user: Would give 5 stars for game, however the app has glitches and shortcomings. No options for start - to mute app (you have to do it each time you run app), to speed animations. Some actions are faulty - remove 2 beans to get 2 beans from bag afterwards. Sometimes bag gets in way and you cannot select a bean (completely covered by bag outline). This was serious issue in several games when you cannot finish cup of coffee, cause you cannot interact with a bean. Hope issues will be fixed. Love game!.
- A Google user: Good implementation, not perfect - there are some issues with fonts and non-intuitive GUI, but nothing major. For example, clicking a "change 2 for 3" cup button is interpreted as you choosing NOT to use it, and with no undo button it can be rather annoying when you misclick it, since it irreversibly ruins your score and all the work you've done up to that part. The gameplay itself is smooth, but I do miss the flavor text about the beans and more agency when it comes to choosing which bean to roast. There seems to be too much focus on competing with other folks on the internet which honestly I couldn't care less about. Fix the GUI, add an "are you sure" prompt to some of the buttons which work counter-intuitively, bring back the flavor text and put more customization options - and this is easily a five-star game..
- A Google user: Just what the dr. Ordered.
- A Google user: Confusing instructions and it seems broken because I cant play to the right hand column. Finally figured out how to play to flavor on the right after 10 plays, but so frustrating. If I am an apprentice, it shouldn't make me play advanced roasts. Watching more plays of physical game to try and figure it out..
- A Google user: The game itself is good. I also have the physical game and like it a lot. BUT... there is no sound in the app. I cannot login to play online, although I have an account. And everytime I complete a game with 3 rounds, the game wants me to continue the already completed game, when I start the app for the next time. And I have no access to the achievements... maybe because I cannot login to the game? I can only play offline so far....
- A Google user: DOesn't seem to be any sound in the app despite a volume button in the menu. Not very intuitive in how the menu system works. For example pressing the GAME button just brings up a beginner bean template but then you can't get out of that screen. Also can't choose what coffee i want to make, it randomly picks one for me. The game itself though is as expected, great fun, the app just needs a few refinements here and there to make it smoother..
- A Google user: Fun game, I prefer playing this through the app over playing the physical game. Had some issues before, but that seems to be fixed..
- A Google user: I like this game a lot and never could justify the cost of a physical version (although Stronghold is releasing it soon so I'll probably get that). Newest version fixes my glaring issue. Before the app would lose my game if I went to my phone's home screen. Now it auto saves, now I can highly recommended this game...now if I could quit burning my beans 😁 good thing my home roasts don't have bag draws involved..
- A Google user: Very fun game, but unfortunately I'm getting a lot of bugs. Often, on the last draw the tokens just stop coming out and I get stuck....
- A Google user: Clever little solo game👍.
- A Google user: There needs to be some serious proof reading in the instructions, it's hard to follow. I had to watch videos on YouTube to learn the game..