Download Despot's Game Mod 1.0.3 for android apk & iphone ios 7.0
Let’s play a game: I will give you some weak humans and you try to help them through my maze. No, you can’t control them in battle – they fight automatically! My game is about strategy and praying to RNGesus, not pressing buttons. You can buy items for the people: swords, crossbows, coffins, old pretzels. Also, I’ll let you give cool mutations! Some topological chlorophyll in the blood and some crocodile skin never hurt anyone. There’s a catch though: if you die, you’ll have to start over, and the whole world will start over. Yes, my game is a roguelike game. Well, Roguelite, if you’re a nerd who likes the developers we’re categorised as strict types.
I almost forgot: my game has multiplayer too! But I won’t tell you, because King of the Hill is a special secret multiplayer mode that can only be unlocked after you clear the level.
Free download Despot’s Game [MOD,HACK] for Android APK & Iphone IOS IPA. (Size: ) - Version 1.0.3. Released on . By EN.VNMOD.NET. Roguelike, auto-battler, deep progression, gratuitous violence, pretzels!. Developed by tinyBuild. Operating system requirements 7.0. Teen.
Game Hack Features Despot's Game MOD
- - No ADS
- - Unlocked VIP
- - All Unlocks
- - Free ADS
- - Speed
Game Version Despot's Game Paid MOD
- - Free of charge
- - Free Download To Your Phone
- - Download Free
- - Unlock All
- - Free ADS
[*] Fixed a softlock caused by Rain of Bullets not working correctly after resurrection
[*] Fixed saved games (including Deja Vu) not loading when Rain of Bullets mutation is present
[*] Fixed a softlock which happened when a tier-5 Medic died of knockback damage
[*] Fixed a bug where Octopus’s Claws couldn’t be equipped after loading a game from save.
- C King: Really fun the only thing is this game full version is not worth 20$ bucks Also it could use more units.
- Ashil Walters: It's a good gamer but $20 is too expensive for it..
- Rafael Marcos: it's so beautiful.
- Urbane Winter: Would have a lot more fun with this game if it was actually free like advertised. You play through two levels and then you have to pay $20 to play the rest. Upsetting.
- Julia Barcha: The animations are smooth as butter. Art & music are amazing. Gameplay is really fun, and I love the dark humor. Playing it on mobile is a bit frustrating tho, because of the itty bitty buttons. Definitely meant for bigger screens! If you like roguelikes, stylish violence and very polished visuals, you'll won't regret getting the full version..
- mine world: Great Strategy, Game It got My Brain Working and Great Riddle things! Keep up The Great Work!.
- Rohan Jurkowski: $29 AUD for the full game?! Didn't even play it in the end. Plenty in the Steam sales coming to buy for that amount, let alone spending it on a mobile game..
- James: mediocre the company peaked at hello neighbor but they didn't understand why it was good and ruined it and now to see this is just sad.
- Cory: $20. Not funny..
- DCOOLBOI: Saw this I think almost a year ago and it looked fun. It came out today and I wanted to be first, I'll update this after I've tried it ⭐⭐⭐⭐ OK. I've come back and.... I enjoy ...
- paul kohler: Absolutely fantastic game. I love roguelites to a fault I buy just about every single one I ever see ever since Enter the Gungeon.... Gotta say though, I've never played one quite like this...and it's sooooo gud! Also, never thought ida found myself playing anything described as "auto battler," but this one is THE exception. It's free to try so ya got nothing to lose. Damn good 👍.
- BsB_ UMER: I am for an hour to release this game afterany hours I saw this game is released on Android 👍👍😃😃😍😍.