Download Dragon Castle: The Board Game Mod 1.1.0 for android apk & iphone ios 5.1
The official adaptation of Dragon Castle, the critically acclaimed puzzle board game inspired by Mahjong Solitaire. Play solo or against players from around the world in online and local Pass & Play modes!
In Dragon Castle: The Board Game, choose tiles from the central castle to create groups of tiles of the same type Create your own kingdom of tiles and collect points. You’ll also build temples, trigger powerful soul skills, and appease the dragon’s palate for bonus points! May the best builder win!
How to Play
When it’s your turn, you can take a pair of identical tiles from the central “castle” and place them on your own realm board to build your own castle . Alternatively, you can sacrifice these tiles to gain temples or extra points.
Each time you create a set of tiles of the same type, flip them to score and build temples on them to gain more points, albeit at the cost of limiting your building opportunities! You can also manipulate the board using spirits and their game-changing powers…don’t forget to check out active dragons and earn bonus points for building requirements.
Test your building skills solo
Play against up to 3 customizable AIs to improve your castle building skills!
Or prove your mastery in multiplayer!
Play online and play against builders from around the world Climb to the top of the global leaderboards!
• The mysterious world of the board game is fleshed out and digitally enhanced
• Tactical gameplay with variable boards, goals and powers, allowing for countless different play styles and strategies!
• Single player mode against up to 3 computer opponents
• Online asynchronous multiplayer with global leaderboards
For more information on Horror Guilds, visit https://www. Scary guild.com
Have a problem? Are you looking for support? Contact us: https://www.horribleguild.com/customercare/
You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube!
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/HorribleGuild /
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com /c/HorribleGuild/
Available languages: English, Italian, German, Spanish, French.
*IMPORTANT* Dragon Castle: The board game requires an ARMv7 CPU that supports NEON or better; OpenGL ES 2.0 or higher.
Free download Dragon Castle: The Board Game (MOD_HACK) for Android APK & Iphone IOS IPA. (Size: ) - Version 1.1.0. Released on . By EN.VNMOD.NET. Digital Adaptation of Dragon Castle. Developed by Horrible Guild. Operating system requirements 5.1. Everyone.
Game Hack Features Dragon Castle: The Board Game MOD
- - Unlocked ALL
- - Remove All Ads
- - Acceleration
- - Unlock Paid
- - Unlocked Paid
Game Version Dragon Castle: The Board Game Paid MOD
- - Free Download
- - Download Free
- - Setup Free
- - Acceleration
- - No Ads
NEW Free zoom with pinch and pan controls
NEW Top floor animation toggle
FIXED Spirit of Strength
FIXED Achievements Dragon Tamer” and “Spiritual Bond”
FIXED missing localization screens, including login / signup
FIXED Tutorial bug where players got occasionally stuck.
- Espen Laub: 👍.
- Brett Fiedler: Wonderfully simple, but deep ruleset. Plenty of variety and replayability with the different board layouts and rule modifiers (spirits and dragons). I do love the aesthetic. Colorful, but not too busy. I play with two of my friends pretty regularly, though I've had some fun playing offline with bots on plane rides..
- BebéTechManiac 2018: Nice game, has an animated tutorial, but also one not animated and interactive, the animated one is also interactive. The game has an easy account creation option, and you can logon with FB. It got my attention that is a different version of the classic, has a different way of playing it and has multi-player, online and offline. On my Note10+ 6.8in screen looks fine and the zoom option is nice. The online never couldn't play with another person, but maybe is the time. Added favorites to test..
- Benjamin Nye: Really enjoy the table top version of this game and think that the digital version here is done very well. I do wonder/ask if there is away to keep finished online plays visible to all players until all have seen the finish. Games will disappear from table before I can see the final score or the final castle lay outs. Thanks.
- mauro demicheli: I really like the game but please make available a undo button. It is so easy for who has big fingers making a mistake on the first selection and getting stuck..
- Gabriel Rixmann: This is a very good app. Good UI, intuitive tutorial and gameplay, and beautiful graphics. I learned the game through this and now I'm looking forward to being able to purchase the physical game.
- strawberry: I couldn't figure out how to get a refund in the two days after buying, trying, and not liking it. Improve this process please..
- Bobby Absher: Every time I place a tile for my castle, it asks me to install Google play games. Very annoying. But still playable and very well done..
- Joshua Gouge: This is a really good game. And the developers are very quick to fix any problem. I had an issue in the penulitimate update, which was addressed and fixed within a day via the last update..
- Juliette D: THANK YOU! The developer has added pinh to zoom which makes the tiny tiles much easier to see, so added a star. I still wish there was an outline/highlight option for tiles instead of the shaking movement which makes me a little dizzy when trying to pick and match. Boardgamearena does this highlight stuff nicely. This app is very unusual because even though it has portrait and landscape mode, it chooses this based on your device and there seems to be no way to change. But not horrible, just odd.
- Paul Staker: great version of the boardgame. Wisely kept the feeling of manipulating the components, unlike the vast majority of other mobile boardgames..
- Rattenus Rattoonus: The beautiful tiles are so small on my tablet. Why cant it just be zoomed? Surely an easy work-a-round is possible... EDIT: devs have updatedthe gameto include zoom and autozoom! Much better. Thanks!.
- A Google user: A beautiful game, if only there were a 2-player version which would allow for a bigger board..
- A Google user: Good game, poor UI It's hard to tell the available tiles apart from the others. Why the dev didn't just gray out the lower levels I have no idea. 2020-03-05: "Gray out" does not mean "black out", just make it clear they're not active..
- A Google user: Nice adaptation, however would be greatly improved with the option of a random dragon and spirit card selection. Edit: Raised to 4 stars due to feature update ....
- A Google user: Unusable for me as I don't want Google Play Games installed and it mentions it on just about every choice. Kept 2 stars as it seems to work otherwise..
- A Google user: Beautiful port of the original boardgame. (This is no traditional mahjong, nor the modern tile matching puzzle solitaire, but a multiplayer tile laying boardgame influenced by the aforementioned solo puzzle) Yet there are some problems : strangely enough, it's more readable on a smartphone than on a tablet with a screen twice the size! And I had a annoying problem when playing a tile covered all the empty spaces of my board..
- A Google user: It's become my new go to game I like to play. I like it's different take on boring old mahjong. Super fun..
- A Google user: Great game and it works extremely well on my older tablet. Only thing I wish was done was increase the size of the pile of tiles, increase the size of the shrine and destroy tile buttons, and maybe somehow make the various laters of tiles easy to distinguish from one another. I have insanely good vision according to my optometrist and this game is difficult for me to even read everything on. Other than that though, everything is great!.
- A Google user: very good game. please add permanent zoom and undo button..
- A Google user: Enjoyable, but needs an undo option!.
- A Google user: Bad for people with vision problems. Tiles are super tiny on phone or tablet with no zoom option. Had to uninstall and refund. Sadness..
- A Google user: App has been updated and is working fine now. Love the board game and this app is an excellent adaptation. Great stuff..
- A Google user: Very enjoyable puzzle game! The multiplayer option works really nicely and the soundtrack is super good!.
- A Google user: First one🤙.