Download Graffiti Smash Mod 3.16.6 for android apk & iphone ios 5.0 and up
Graffiti Smash-A new hit from BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Online!
Slingshot to draw the surface and gain power boost. Enjoy PvP matches through a real-time online battle system. Collaborate with friends to clear the dungeon and defeat the boss. Enjoy a script with more than 1 million words that tells the story of the bonds and dynamics between people in the post-apocalyptic world!
In this dystopian alternative reality, humans are fighting for survival against the invasion of a mysterious entity called “Arc”. The surviving humans were forced to take refuge in their last refuge, the tower of Babel, the fortress city. After several generations of dissemination, Arcs has fundamentally changed the ecosystem on a global scale, reducing most of the earth to a wilderness infested only by monsters. Eventually, “arc resistant” entities began to appear. Known as “Hunter”. These brave souls began to walk out of the Tower of Babel in groups, hoping to regain some of the lost territories of mankind and restore the long-lost glory of human civilization.
※ Game Features
■ Intense field painting battle
Hold, pull back and release! That’s all it takes to launch a hunter on the graffiti rampage and leave paint marks on the screen! The ever-changing paint gauge will affect the progress of the battle, please adjust your strategy accordingly!
■ Summon Doodle Beasts
After the graffiti pattern is completely exposed by drawing the battlefield, you can summon the graffiti beast. Use its overwhelming power to turn the tide of battle in an instant!
■ A variety of unique weapon arts
Weapon art is a skill that can be activated when your hunter is equipped with a weapon! Choose the weapon that best suits your play style!
■ PvP & Co-op multiplayer mode
Enjoy in the intense multiplayer mode! Team up with friends to smash powerful enemies or compete with other players to make a place for yourself on the leaderboard!
■ Obtain trophies from idle expeditions
Even if you are offline, you can use the expedition to get loot! Use this handy feature wisely to collect power-enhancing items!
■ Challenge the dungeon with friends
Get new maps to unlock special dungeons. Challenge these dungeons with your friends and obtain special weapons limited by dungeons, giving you an advantage against other players!
■ Collect all kinds of hunters and weapons
Train your favorite hunter and form an expedition team! Permanently increase the strength of your squad by equipping the most suitable weapon for its composition!
Please follow our social media to stay updated.
Free download Graffiti Smash (HACK + MOD) for Android APK & Iphone IOS IPA. (Size: 70M) - Version 3.16.6. Released on December 20, 2021. By EN.VNMOD.NET. Awesome graffiti slingshot mayhem on mobile. Developed by Boltrend Games. Operating system requirements 5.0 and up. Teen.
Feature Hack Game Graffiti Smash MOD
- - Unlocked All
- - Free Premium
- - Booster
- - Sprint
- - Unlocked VIP
Version Game Graffiti Smash Pay Fees MOD
- - Free Download
- - Download Free
- - Down Free
- - Remove All Ads
- - Booster
Graffiti Smash — a new hit presented by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Online!
Slingshot to paint surfaces and get power boosts.
Enjoy PvP matches via a real-time online battle system..
- Kareena Harrison: it's good so far but I want to find a way to access the Graffiti creatures you use as well as enemies too that would be so cool.
- Shadows Rick: Please Collaboration Near Features After Christmas.
- Manly Black: Absolutely addictive and the events & game design technically means you can progress to end game as a f2p player..
- Na Na: Typical gacha that separates paid and free currency..
- Ronnie Harris: Excellent.
- HollowShareeq DGLT: I see alot of hate on this simply because of the developers from people who haven't even tried the game, but as of right now it runs really smooth. There are rarely any glitches, (which is kinda amazing as it just released) and pretty f2p. The drop rates aren't terrible, and anyone who thinks they are have obviously never played a gacha game. I hope this game doesn't get worse over time but as of right now definitely worth a try..
- Belontiga Joker: Boring, repetitive, and it does that God awful stupid nonsense where after a certain number of turns, the boss just one shots you because God forbid you put in any effort to actually design proper game difficulty. Why bother when you can add instant kills and call it a day. You might as well take the PAD route and make it so every fight requires an hour's worth of research into every move the enemy has and the specific teams you need to beat each stage. That's just as annoying and unenjoyable..
- C F: Unforgivable drop rates.
- Matt W: Game is good. Yes you can summon without paid currency, it's the left button instead of the right one. People are just stupid, lol..
- Rimuru_ Simp: Good but it has bugs like randomly kicking me out of the game when I click on battle and stuff.
- Aidan Sorensen: These have got to be the worst pull rates I've ever seen. What a joke..
- Rem: Obligatory 1 star review to any and all heavily gacha and/or p2w. First time seeing a guaranteed gacha rate for IAP currency only, immediately lost interest..
- Yui chan: Awesome!.
- CJ Sutton: "Data update failed. Be sure you have a valid internet connection and sufficient space." - I have 1gbps wifi and 200gb free on the phone.
- JJ pang: what happen with the connection? every single click need to wait for few second to wait. fix the problem only release..you wait my timr.
- Bradley Tarrant: Fun game, looks nice too 4 stars because my review keeps getting removed..
- Mar Mar: Poison Control looks great 👀.
- zhen: Imagine playing a game with no character models, just an icon moving around in 2021. Not even a pixel 2D art or anything. No thanks.
- Kyle Stewart: Game feels and looks old..
- Cody DeWitt: It's good!.
- Jason R.: You can not play the game at all. Keeps saying that the data is no good or the update failed. You need to fix it.
- Breakfast is Poison: Honestly, I've been waiting for a game like this to come out. It's already reached higher than older marble-like games. Love the designs, the music, and the additional combat elements. This game format is hard to keep engaging, so I'd love to see where they take it from here..
- Hendrik Cherdy: Bandai.
- Nathan Langlois: Can't get game to run on oneplus 7 pro. Getting data updated failed 1.8 . Says I have insufficient storage but have over 50gigs available. Game can't be played..
- Engrish: 5* stars its a game i like.
- David Tran: Perfect game might be tempted to spend money seeing this is monster strikes sucessor.
- Dran: Been a while since we got a new slingshot game, but distinguishing between paid and earned currency as well as pity ONLY on paid currency just shows the blatant attempt to be a pay 2 win cash grab. Story isn't anything to write home about, has too much 'loading', and a much too bland UI. I guess it tries to be both splatoon-ish and persona-ish, but simply fail to impress. Imma skip this..
- X_DARKM4TT3RZ_X: Cool.
- Calvinladykiller Greenjr: This a pretty and colorful style game to play since it combines rpg and slingshot touch elements. Also like how well and smooth it is no to mention that this game is just like Monster Strike..
- Louis Fernandez: Reminds me of another game I loved but was closed, so happy this one took the idea and made it better. Just hoping since it's connected to Bandai Namco, we get a few crossover characters..
- Sin Collector: The closest thing to Monster Strike. Unfortunately it looks like this is a heavy p2w game. HOWEVER, all the characters look like they can become 5 stars and ascend higher, I've gotten a bunch of 4 stars already from pulls, gameplay is fun with customization of the units, and the graphics are pretty sweet. It could use a little fix on the interface and they could be a little more generous with gems. I am going to play this f2p and see where it goes..
- MAN OF TERROR: Greedy game also not fun.
- Names :D: This game is not good, it's basically monster strike but worse. If you like this concept just get the Japanese version of monster strike, since the NA version was handled pretty bad and resulted in it being shut down but it's a good game get that instead of this if you're willing to play it. I'm pretty sure all you need is qoo app and an onscreen translator and you're good to go.
- Zoroki mokoi: I do like this game it just reminds me of monster strike too much and I'm kind of living off of that nostalgia before they abandon us hopefully this game gets improved so everyone can enjoy it.
- kingcricjid: THIS GAME HAS BEEN OUT FOR YEARS. I played this game a long time ago on my iPad and it's the same thing that's why it looks small on newer phones, there's alot if extra space top and bottom. They haven't done anything new besides try to sell you the same game they did years ago. It's empty too, where are all the collabs from the Japanese version. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.
- David Waggoner: When something as basic as the 10x summon in a gatcha game is locked behind paid only, you know it's a game to avoid.
- Gresel 321: I have only play for around 3-4 hours the games is pretty good in my personal opinion its also nostalgic since it reminds me of innocent bane and monster strike a lot the only down side why i gave it a 4/5 stars will be that the shop,Market u need to pay to use/play it won't be bad having a shop that ingame currency can be use for it with decent items but overall i really did like it i hope for future events and more characters..
- Anthony Hughes: Didnt make it an hour in. Scummiest drop rates plus excessive gem cost at a supposed "discounted rate".
- Ugly Casanova: Seems alright but feel like I've played it before. Paid and normal currency is always a big no-no though..
- Stealthygamer: Absolutely terrible. The most complicated tutorial and game mechanics of a pay to win game I have ever played..
- Christian Argueta: 1st.
- Tactician Götz: I got keep getting this message "Login failed please try again." I've tried everything and I don't know what to do..
- Horror Vacui: it's aight I guess. Already maxed level players with 6 star units of the rare drops of the only one banner in game so it's meh.
- Muramasa Masamune: Ain't no way this game is new in 2021.
- Taro Mochi: Boltrend reviving another dead game and making it p2w alrdy with split currency. Already worse then monster strike.
- the_astonishing_gemini: Boring.
- Kyle A: Litty Mctitties. Monster Strike is back...somewat.