Download Hatsune Miku Logic Paint Mod 1.0.8 for android apk & iphone ios 5.1
Hatsune Miku puzzle game is here!
Including difficulty levels from LV1 to LV3 and special trials!
Once you clear the level, you will receive the Hatsune Miku illustration!
Complete many stages and collect beautiful illustrations! !
* Rest assured, there are no additional costs associated with purchasing the app.
<< What are mikurogi? 》
Fill in the squares using the numbers on the left and above as hints to complete the illustration!
If you don’t fill in the blanks, please add an “X” to avoid mistakes!
-Difficulty can be selected according to the size of the stage square,
From beginner to advanced, you can have fun!
– Over 150 illustrations for all 225 stages included!
– Equipped with a special function to operate the puzzle with one hand!
Let’s change the operation method from the options and experience it!
– Equipped with suspension for all levels!
-！ Use hints on difficult questions!
– If you pass the level without mistakes and without hints, you can get “stars”!
Collect many “stars” in different stages and show them to your friends!
Free download Hatsune Miku Logic Paint Mod + Hack for Android APK & Iphone IOS IPA. (Size: ) - Version 1.0.8. Released on . By EN.VNMOD.NET. Hatsune Miku puzzle game is here!. Developed by クリプトン・フューチャー・メディア株式会社. Operating system requirements 5.1. Everyone 10+.
Game Hack Features Hatsune Miku Logic Paint MOD
- - Unlimited Money
- - Unlimited Money
- - Acceleration
- - Sprint
- - No Ads
Game Version Hatsune Miku Logic Paint Paid MOD
- - Free Download
- - Free Download
- - Download Free
- - No Loss of Money
- - Unlimited Resources
- felice clefie: very cute nonogram game! it has quite a lot of puzzles, and each time you completed them you unlock new pictures. puzzles are fun and professional, challenging and a good way to kill time.
- wooウルー: good game.
- Eishen: Honestly this is a good picross game It was supposed to be a Hatsune Miku/Vocaloid game but that's just a thing to get people to buy, it's pretty cheap though I wouldn't recommend, this is nothing like the Nintendo switch logic paint. Here you only do puzzles to unlock pointless old vocaloid artworks, it has a fair amount of about 200 puzzles so that's good atleast.
- lime0811: Heaps of picross content for great value. An excellent and relaxing way to waste ten minutes, featuring Miku!.
- spunky potato: There's better Miku games and better Picross games. Lack of undo makes a normally relaxing genre sometimes infuriating - tap the wrong square and you have to restart. But with over 200 puzzles, you at least get your money's worth (sort of)..
- Adam Houat: Fun game but only one song during puzzle.
- CharlieNotFound: I cant get a refund- help.
- Alex Teal: A game that makes you think and rewards you with nice art of your favourite VOCALOIDs 💕.
- Tyler Hardcastle: I hate puzzles. These are great though..
- Shield Walker: If you like to play puzzle games where you don't have to think, then this game is for you..
- Nazatte: Fun.
- Jillian Gammon: It feels like they took a picross game and then slapped Hatsune Miku on at the end. There's no Vocaloid music, no Miku dedicated puzzles except the four "special" ones. You unlock Vocaloid art and that's it. From the Picross side, you lose a star just for accidentally tapping the wrong square, which is easy to do with my big fingers. It also doesn't have the Picross standard of greying out the numbers of blocks you've already filled in, only greying out whole rows when they're done..
- Saeki Reine “#144,000th” Fan: I wish there's back up in case I reset my phone, but otherwise a great Picross Game~.
- Rei Eiryn (Areniey93): I really like nonogram and Hatsune Miku. So thank you for creating this. Finishing one puzzle unlock one piapro picture..
- SuperAdam10: The game is honestly Surprisingly Addictive I think it's worth the money.
- dreamingwitch: EMBARRASSMENT TO PICROSS. I was skeptical when reading the reviews saying there isn't much vocaloid content, but that is completely true! The 150 puzzles from levels 1-3 are generic and not Miku related (You solve a generic puzzle and then rewarded with a random art piece of the characters. In the gallery) There are only 4 "Special" puzzles (Clip Cross) of 25 puzzles to make a original vocaloid image. So unless you like ClipCross, just pass!.
- Seamus Yoder: There could be more music that plays instead of the 1 constant song for the puzzles.
- A Google user: Cute little game like Picross with tons of our favourite Vocaloid characters to collect ^-^.
- A Google user: Average nonogram game. Only 1 music track without any singing so not giving the theme enough justice..
- A Google user: If you like picross you'll love this! A bunch of of puzzles for a great price with beautiful vocaloid art as rewards..
- A Google user: Thought it was vocaloid themed picross but the voicaloid aspect is just unlockable art. Still a decent picross game though..
- A Google user: It's a nonogram/Picross game, but the pictures have nothing to do with Miku and there is NO margin for error if you want 3 stars on everything. It's kind of infuriating!.
- A Google user: There isn't as much VOCALOID presence besides the unlockable art, which is disappointing because I was hoping to interact with or at least see the VOCALOID pixel sprites. The game isn't very forgiving either; there's no undo button in case you accidentally mess up. It's all or nothing. I like that it locks in the correct squares, but it's hard to keep count when the numbers on the side don't fade out as you fill them. Good for passing time. Don't expect much VOCALOID..
- A Google user: Very fun little puzzle game that reminds me of minesweeper. Love the gallery rewards..
- A Google user: Fun game. Needs an option to turn off Autofil for is who want a bit more of a challenge. It also feel that it needs more Vocaloid related puzzles since it's a official Miku app..
- A Google user: This game is surprisingly difficult- what I like in a puzzle game. There's multiple difficulties with many levels. When you finish a level, you get a picture (all official art) of the Cryptonloids (Miku, Rin, Len, etc.). Overall, it was very worth the price and is fun to play ^v^.
- A Google user: NICE!.