Download Idle Huntress：Adventure Mod 1.0.2 for android apk & iphone ios 7.0 and up
Idle x RPG x Huntress
Enter the realm of dragons and start your huntress adventure!
Idle Huntress is an online JRPG mobile game where you can collect, level up and fight your Huntress Contact them to unlock their Huntress unique story. Create your own legend today and conquer the Dragon Kingdom today!
Team up with cute killers
Collect and recruit over 100 charming characters who will be reborn as killers in this sea of Ise who are waiting for you visit to guide them in their fight against the forces of evil. Interact and make special connections with beautiful Slayers and discover the secrets behind them!
Stunning Graphic Design and World-Class Voice Actors
Designed by talented artists and voice actors, beautiful characters come to life in this world. With three forms of real-time 2D visualization, you’ll discover an unprecedented gaming experience here.
Slightly tactical gameplay with idle features
Too busy to log into the game? No time to train your killer? Feel free to idle anytime, anywhere! Hands-free calling allows you to automatically collect rewards like gems, gold, experience, and other resources when you’re not in-game. Just upgrade your character and plan your formation wisely to prepare for epic battles. Enter the arena and challenge other players! Don’t forget to adjust the formation to maximize elemental balance and damage output!
Fair Game System
There are six elements in the Dragon Kingdom: Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Light and Dark. Each character has a special connection to one of these elements, and there are no useless killers, your power and chances of victory depend heavily on the strategic nature of your battlefield formation! High summoning SSR rate, completing the main storyline and special missions will unlock more valuable hunters and treasures for you!
More features in the game
Create a guild with your friends and challenge guild bosses together! Create your own summoner guild and work together to defeat titans and gods. Challenge your allies in 1v1 battles in the arena. Go through the levels of the Queen’s Tower, explore the lost court, and meet new challenges. Joining a guild can also swim with other friends in the Tara continent. Come and embark on a dragon hunting journey with the lovely huntress! You will enjoy great features like idle mode, combat system, adventure missions and killer collection, training and awakening. Explore unique continents while seamlessly integrating into the RPG storyline! Choose and level up champions now!
Free download Idle Huntress：Adventure MOD + HACK for Android APK & Iphone IOS IPA. (Size: 1.1G) - Version 1.0.2. Released on February 20, 2022. By EN.VNMOD.NET. Idle RPG Huntress. Developed by BluStar Games Limited. Operating system requirements 7.0 and up. Teen.
Feature Hack Game Idle Huntress：Adventure MOD
- - Unlocked All
- - Unlock All
- - Boosters
- - Unlocked VIP
- - Unlocked Paid
Version Game Idle Huntress：Adventure Pay Fees MOD
- - Free Download
- - Download Free Phone
- - Free Down
- - No Charge
- - Speed
Minor bug fixed.
- Rob Torres: Great game, but it wouldn't start unless I'm connected to the wifi.
- Avid Sarshab: Enjoying the game so far, but not a fan of the fact that they have seemingly removed some of the skins in the latest update. Was looking forward to getting a few of them that weren't yet available, but now they're just gone..
- Seno Hero: So far not bad i rlly like it so car its got a cute artstyle and the afk aspect of it is super easy great game to relax to.
- Connor Niemann: Beh.
- Serge N: Access to my media and files?? NO!!!!! Youd think in 2022 with an app over 1Gig wouldnt need such an privacy invading requirement!!!.
- C K L L: This is a good game 👍.
- Takoda Burdue: Gg.
- Kitty man: Epic female.
- Tamasha Roberts: It's an all girls team😁.
- irvin kakegamic: Please ban all cheaters....
- Tyler Maxfield: Good game so far.
- Vince Marinucci: This game is really good. The characters are well designed and the menus are easy to navigate.
- Jay Anime: great voice acting and character design. waifus of all types.
- Joshua Lefler: It's fun.
- joseph gurule: Very good so far.
- Michael Seamon: So far I like it..
- doug tompkins: Really good game.
- Thor Colbenson: Seems fine to me, so far, a pretty fun game with some good basic ideas as many RPG games do and I appreciate it not forcing the five star on me so I can be honest and still be rewarded so it's not sleezy as far as I can tell. = ).
- Chi chi turbo: Nice game.
- Nyekun: Hoards of time limited units. Constant events that you can't complete as F2P and give garbage rewards unless you pay. Censored artwork when the artwork is the only redeeming feature..
- Stef Cm: Game was amazing on day 1, then i spents a few bucks and wasnt able to log in again... play it, but dont spend on it.
- Raspy Cobra: As of writing this, the game has become unplayable. Just stuck at the starting screen. Will chnlange if ever fixed.
- lost Planet 44: If you like anime this is the game for you.
- Taylor Wagar: I've been trying to activate the gift codes but none of them are working for me. Please fix.
- Brandy Bednorz: It's definitely an idle game, but seems to lack some features of better/more well-known idle games like the ability to reset characters or to have some of your characters hit the same level as your top 5. Overall is an okay game..
- kakrakacs: Tried to really like this game but zero redeming qualities. Costs are to high, chances to low, heavy pay2win, prices for gems WAAAAY to high, boring story, art is bland, gameplay feels like a chore, nothing unique to draw it out from other games like it. Already bored of the game would rather watch paint dry while bashing my head into a wall. Sorry devs just feels like a cheap china money grab..
- Alan Biggers: Fun.
- Katie Felt: Good game, nice graphics..
- Jeffrey Goodall: Easy to play.
- Nyarlathotep: I just love this game.
- Kory Quist: It's afk arena with waifu style characters.
- Nathan: Not bad standard idle game.
- Zachii T: I'm a real big fan of idle games, so I always check out any new ones when they pop up on the play store. Love this game so far. It's easy to use, and I like idle games for killing time. You don't have to invest hours upon hours to move forward and if you run out of anything, just come back later after the idle runs it's course and you can collect everything easily 😉.
- 0742: I've played for a time but the game seems not to work now😯.
- Mike K: The game will regularly solicit a review, so here it is. Fix your game's log-ins! About half the time it struggles to connect or reconnect when it drops connection. When a bulletin posts I can't even get into the game. No other games I play have problems like these, it's intensely aggravating and wholly unnecessary..
- Tipybite: Cannot get past the art on the load up screen.
- Arthur Mackey: good game but.... it froze at the title screen an wont load at all please fix.
- Misty Russell: No commentary.
- Matthew Toole: Fun game!.
- ROCKET TURTLES: Pretty good game sp fart will update.
- Derrick Statts: Seems pretty legit so far.
- TheMobile Walrus: Considering this game is new and still in development I am keeping an open mind, let's go waifus.
- J Rodriguez: Nice game so far, not too bad..
- vince cassidy: Great art and game. Needs some nudity or a bit more riskay features.
- Robert Alexander: Its not bad. But once you hit your stopping point you literally can't do anything else. Theres not much to do when you cant get past the story or tower stages when they become too strong. Theres really not much opportunity to get free summons so youll either wait a long time or youll have to spend money. I spent about $60 and the best I could do was a team of 1☆ SSR but now waiting on idle xp to level them mpre to maybe do another stage. I hit my stopping point in chapter 9 and tower 90..
- Joey Silv: Good game..
- TheRealPeashooter x: I played this game on apk and this game is fun the issue is the gems and charachter design is done well.
- Travis Organ: Amazing game.
- reikiv3: The translations on some of the characters are hilarious. 5/5 first impression.
- alex liu: great.
- Ethan Mecklenborg: Just started today but I'm loving it.
- Zhakrin: Early impression is that it's the same game I've played 9 times. I'm hoping it continues the lack of male characters..
- Sen L: Played a couple times a day since launch. Level wall curve at 60 for SSR is real. All F2P currently to see if it's worth spending any money going forward to enhance the gameplay, and currently, I don't think it's worth it. You'd have to spend hundreds of dollars, and ratio of benefit/$ is EXTREMELY low. The price you have to pay via time or your dollars is far too high compared to other games. The game is too greedy. Play F2P for the art, but save your dollars. Had potential, but fell short..
- Ryan Forsyth: So far not too bad..
- Tyler Elias: Nice.
- Vlad M: Battle screen should have an Exit / Withdraw button..
- Nicholas Cascone: Couldn't even connect to begin. Connection lost for 10 minutes despite repeated tries. Do better.
- Danny Dale: Ayooo I like.
- Jeff Baker: Adds a spending event after they bleed the spenders dry from the week 1 rush. And of course nothing counts prior xD Just quick cash grab before they close down and rerelease.
- Moe Fleetwood: I love the fan service.
- Louis V: This game has a lot of potential, characters and animation are good and the combat system and skills look great. The problem is like a lot of these mobile games greed takes over the experience. The summon rate is VERY low for top tier heros, and you don't get summoning scrolls often and gems I this game take a lot of grinding to get free, in a week expect 10 summons, and you cannot progress without the summons, all the summons and events are behind pay walls..
- Drogon nation: Very sexy game eheheh.
- James Bradley: Great game.
- Caledonia Echizen: Great art!! Definitely worth trying..
- Wo Ka: Game is fine as far as idle games go, no complaints there, but I re-downloaded it after having to replace my dead phone and my account has zero progress. Not sure what good binding my account did as nothing actually saved. If you play this game don't let anything happen to your device or you're starting over from scratch..
- Robert Jackson: Love the game the characters look wonderful Just wish it wasn't so expensive to buy Crystals for x10 summons.
- Edward Chun: Way too censored compared to the original Fanservice game that is this censored .....
- Adam Roberts: Pretty graphics, good translation, fun so far..
- Luke Dobson: Polished and cute, I like it.
- Jeffery Bartlett: A very nice game. Very styled to play like AFK arena except for more cartoon look to it.
- Sokhom Hok: Game has potential but no current events make the game boring. Enhance materials are limited, no character reset, game currency given in small amounts. You hit a wall very early and just wait everyday to get some materials and hope to advance. Pay wall is very early. Game will not work unless I'm connected to wifi, S20fe, terrible, probably will uninstall unless fixed..
- zach wells: Is good yea.
- Bradford Hale: Just started.
- tianqiang huang: Good game.
- Carl Scott: I've enjoyed this game thus far, alot to do but is highly rewarding.
- Fritz Saintleger: Always PRiOTIZING JESUS.
- Brandon Khamvongsa: Game is good but the dialogue that you can't control is a little bit fast and I could barely keep up with what was going on..
- Richard Sanchez: Won't even let me sign in and play unless I use wifi to connect. Just recently started happening.
- Chris Nyx: Fun.
- Tanique Adams: I played this game for the 1st time back when it was in early access and I really enjoyed it then. However I had to uninstall it and now that I've downloaded it again, it seems that my early access account data has been wiped after global release. So that's a little unfortunate, but even having to start over, the game is still pretty fun. Gacha rates aren't amazing, but if you're lucky you'll get good rolls. Worth trying I'd say. It's simple to get started..
- Göktug Özocak: Is good.
- Dalton Boshears: Great graphics.
- Bub Boogins: Idling with sophisticated tastes.
- Sora: Really liking the game!.
- Takimoshi: Shame that the graphics were wasted on this game. 15 copies of the same SSR to max them with infrequent pull resources. Level skipping takes forever to unlock. Idle rewards are a joke, takes forever to level characters, never have enough resources to level multiple teams. The worst is that once you hit the hard power checks, there's literally nothing to do but wait. There is almost 0 content. Stay away..
- Augustus Israel: A short, sweet experience..
- nathan garcia: Great animations hahaha..
- rashad carmichael: Booba.
- James Boyles: Cute game.
- P T: Love the art style. Unsure about gacha rates.
- Kori Rucker: So far very fun, addicting, great Visuals.
- Lance Gardner: I like control set up.
- Eli Gjerdingen: So far so fun.
- Fuhget Abuttit: So far so good.
- Mark Vinto: It fun not too hard good time killer.
- necroreaper: Awesome.
- Xenomorph300: Cool.
- David Seo: Nice..
- Tony mal: This game looks very 👍.
- Johnny Eternal: Very beautiful, much color, such happy..
- Ron Patterson: Obligatory 1 star for censorship. Why do you foolish devs try to bring an M rated game over with a T rating and then neuter the game with censorship? I will never support a game that promotes censorship; get a clue, and stop being so short sighted and greedy..
- dewalt24 walton: Pretty good experience so far.
- Luna Orr: Would love to play it but it refuses to connect to the server, so it is literally unplayable..
- Rick Cox: Fun so far. The style is cute, but not obnoxiously so. Battle animations are good..
- Robert Liedberg: Fun.
- James Sims: Download the game~ Connection Lost~ Connection Lost~ Interest Lost~ Deleted game from phone....
- cody potter: This is one of the best games I've played it's calm and it's easy because you can go afk and still earn rewards and there are a lot of characters that you can earn over all it's a fun game so if you are looking for a game to take it easy this is the one that you should try.
- Ty Davis: Nice game.
- Evan Hansen: OK so far.
- jason white: Pay to win To the extreme greedy bastards.
- Quziez: Pretty good game.
- Dan L2D: So far a nice game, the waifus are top notch. (I'll change the review if something happens).
- mark hinton: good graphics.
- Michael Kemp: Fun so far, enjoying it.
- Robopa Shark: I like it I won't let my friend see the game 🤣.
- Sawyer Aubrey: So far so good, lots of free gorgeous cards, not a money sink overall..
- Wm Bump Jr: Looks good and just starting out.
- William Miao: Reroll fairly easy, progression slow as f2p but fairly fun.
- Ryan Ridings: Not far into it but so far good.
- Zaud: Good so far.
- Robert Cox: Good time killer.
- Kyo Himora: Needs some work . Ik to play.
- Gamer: Fortnite.
- Foghorn Leghorn: Just started. More to come..
- Bankai Jack: Yeah lol.
- The Legend: I love the game. Gameplay is smooth. I just would like to say make the drop rates better. I'm currently stuck on the higher stages of the story and I can't get any further without duplicate huntresses to star up. Still a nice game..
- Leroy Stevenson: Good time killer.
- Nate McCracken: Literally the best idle game I ever played. And I've played a lot..
- Ezra Sotelo: So far, it's good..
- Frosty Flake: Pretty good so far.
- FBI - Federal Bureau of Investigation: The game is fun.
- Thesis-D: Cute little chibi anime sprites, fun, fast paced and easy battle system. Liking the game so far..
- King Facey: The best idle games I eṽer played. Though it may be hard at the early stages as you played longer you ωill get used to it..
- james William: There is no way to reroll unless it is uninstalled. The rates are super low and the action is weak..
- Andrew Mannion: I will throw a snail at your cat.
- Jason Copper: So far doesn't seem amazing but nothing seems that bad either..
- Michele Vega: Fun, just got in and already enjoying the full idle apeal..
- Roderick wood: Lots of characters fun so far cute game.
- Lègéñd: A good game to pass the time.
- Chandra Lee: N/A it is a pretty fun game.
- Shawna Howard: The characters are cute, and gameplay is easy..
- Total darkness: Well you don't let people play long enough so hopefully I will raise the stars to 5.
- Jesse Garcia: Still new..
- Mystic White: Noice im only reviewing cus ive not been disappointed 👍.
- Rodgers Schmit: I would rate it to all my friend.
- Jonathan Gonzalez: Awesome!!!.
- Andrew Lattie: Nice.
- Daniel Prince: Omg so fun just came out and so fun the art is mwa.
- Anthony Dawson sr: I'm getting so freaking lucky.
- Luis Resendiz: Uwah.