Download Pocket City 2 Mod 1.003 for android apk & iphone ios 6.0
Build and explore your own city in this 3D sequel to the original Pocket City! Create using roads, zones, landmarks, and special buildings. Drop your avatar into the world and roam freely. Buy your own house, host events, survive disasters, and live the life of a successful mayor!
No microtransactions or long wait times, everything is unlocked and rewarded through gameplay!
– Build a unique city by creating zones and new special buildings
– Explore your city by controlling your avatar directly
– Enjoy a dynamic environment with seasons and a day night cycle
– Play minigames like street racing, plane flying, and much more
– Trigger fun events like block parties, or disasters like tornadoes
– Complete quests to earn XP and money
– Customize your avatar with clothing and tools
– Become a homeowner and furnish your own house
– Visit buildings in your city to buy items and find loot
– Invest and build long-term mega projects
– Encounter and help NPCs around your city
– Spend research points to gain valuable perks
– Invite a friend to collaborate on your city in real-time
– Unlock special rewards by competing against rival towns
– Unleash your creative side in Sandbox Mode
– Play in both landscape and portrait mode
Free download Pocket City 2 (Mod,Hack) for Android APK & Iphone IOS IPA. (Size: ) - Version 1.003. Released on . By EN.VNMOD.NET. Build and explore your city as mayor!. Developed by Codebrew Games. Operating system requirements 6.0. Everyone.
Game Hack Features Pocket City 2 MOD
- - Unlock All
- - Free Purchases
- - Acceleration
- - Sprint
- - Unlocked Paid
Game Version Pocket City 2 Paid MOD
- - Free of charge
- - Download For Free Phone
- - No ADS
- - Remove All Ads
- - Free ADS
Fix bug where new city cannot be started after displaying the region preview
Fix bug where special regional building might spawn on top of Town Hall
Fix bug where mountains were not spawning on terrain for different bioms
Fix bug where citizens catch on fire for too long
Fix bug where rails weren’t showing in competition cities
Show subway impact in traffic statistics
Balance adjustments for demolition and basketball minigames.
- Sarah: As a long time fan of simulation games, I love this game, it's well made with lots to do..
- Kristin Nichols: i dont usually leave reviews but i am really really enjoying this game!! i loved the first pocket city but this one is sooo good.
- Linda Stelle: 100 stars!!!! I loved the first one, but, this new one blows it out of the water! Great job!!.
- Rich Taylor: I loved the first one so happy to have #2 worth a fiver..
- Kin: Great idea! The dev is trying to combine sims, sim city and rpg. Even though the game is incomplete at the moment, we can clearly see the dev vision and what they want to achieve in current version of game. I am a big fan of city building game, got 2000+ hours on Cities Skylines and theotown. This game is pretty impressive and worth waiting!.
- Avery M.: Has the potential to be a great game but there are a few infuriating issues that I'm sure will eventually get patched out. Rotation lock button doesn't remember your selection so you have to reselect every time. The other issue is that certain ui elements do not account for cut outs in phone screens. It took a while to figure out how to exit a menu because the button was hidden under the selfie camera on my pixel 5.
- Christopher Miller: Cute game...but the developers should let you know it includes Marxist propaganda, like the racist and sexist nonsense of "diversity and inclusion" research ability. I wouldn't have spent a dime on it in that case..
- Hussain Rangwala: The best game in the world!.
- Matthew Owen: Absolutely amazing. I hope he keeps updating it and making it better and better, to be honest for £5, its almost too cheap, unreal.
- Gautham PJ: Amazing game, have been addicted to it. There are many events, side quests and free roaming keeping me occupied and engaged. I really like the graphics and the 3D aspect adds a wonderful touch. Keep up the good work..
- ghbR ttjvstj: A delightful game. No ads. No in-app purchases. Really cute art style and animations. Stress-free gameplay. My only criticism is I wish it performed better. The frame rate goes down quite a bit as you build more and more. Even with that issue I still feel like this game is more than wonderful enough to deserve 5 stars.
- John Enoch: Adaptive/Circular icon support, please!.
- Jason Ong: After playing awhile, the sound stops. The latest update did not fix this. When I switch app and come back,sound stops. Kindly fix..
- Thomas Hawkins: Great game, even deeper than the original. I'm mostly concerned with the main city building, but the expanded quests and free roam add a nice flair and something to do if you are waiting for money. The fact that there is multiplayer is amazing. Played with my daughter, and we have a blast..
- Dustin Hendrickson: Really cool and a great successor to Pocket City. Rating 4 stars for the performance hits I'm already seeing and not even having half the city area filled up yet..
- Kevin Van Ryckegem: A great pocket city building simulator, I can only recommend it - definitely worth the one-time price, love it! Is this the first review? 😁.
- Rob Cherry: Wow, loved the first game I just ran out of things to do, this is a huge improvement on the amount of things you can do. It's way more detailed. Took a bit of time getting used to the 3d controls by foot and car but loving it now. Thank you so much for another great game..
- Christmas `: I am the first 2 star rating This is also a good game.
- Mike Knights: The first one was terrific, this one? PERFECT!.
- A K: Very fun. A large improvement over the first. It is amazing all the things you can do at street level!.
- Drew: A great game with multiple sub-games. Well done :).
- worldlywonders: This is what all sequels should strive to be. Stepping up the already great foundation put down by the first game, Pocket City 2 adds a lot more depth and fun gameplay design to keep you hooked for hours. Roaming around the city you create makes the game feel much more personal and gives you all the more reason to build the city up. Even better, each building can be entered and have a purpose in terms of visiting them. The only downside so far is how hot my phone gets while playing. 9/10!.
- Harri Best: Maybe the best city building game. Once purchased, it's easy to progress, but the challenge lies in how you manage your city and how you want it to be..
- quaggan ooOoo: PC version when?.
- Adam Gilmer: Excellent city building experience. Tons to do and unlock, and the ability to get down and walk around your city, play mini games, and interact with various stores and buildings really adds to the gameplay. Worth the couple dollars for sure!.
- Mitra Isme: Just AMAZING 💯🌟.
- Joshua Bdlaire: Great improvement from the first pocket city. More detail about metrics and also more bulding. It also come free roam which is great. Next pocket city I hope your team can make more 3D and then the road can shape anything like circle and so on. Also add real terrain..
- Austin K: Wow! This game is AWESOME! Developers please produce this quality of android games as this developer. It's AAA game worthy. The pride, love of their work shows in this game. Thank you Devs of Pocket City!!! Please bring us more games of this quality on android!!!.
- Josh: When I fell down the stairs leading into my gamer dungeon, my phone fell out of my pocket, and slid 82 inches across the tile, where my cat proceeded to unlock the screen due to face recognition. He searches for basic first aid on YouTube and came across this game. After alerted me through interpretive dance, I gave some consent to the inputting my credit card, and he purchased this treasure. The game has since cured my diabetes, strep throat, cancer, gout, and gonorrhea. Thanks Pocket City 2!.
- Samuel Lisboa: This is something that I always looked for on a city building simulator: being able to roam your city! Fantastic work for a one person studio!.
- Rob Lindop: Fantastic and a worthy sequel. Loved the first game and all of what made it great is still there in PC2 and then some. The new look is fresh and a welcome facelift. The slightly quirky look and humour gets you hooked but there's a well thought out and challenging sim in there too. Great stuff..
- 6k911 Channel: I played and loved the original, Im not disappointed with this! A must-have mobile city builder.
- Adam Sweet: Ok so far.
- R Mc: PC1 was my all-time city builder fave for years, and now, so far, PC2 is very enjoyable and seems to be on the right path... good job !!.
- dave gim: I am the first ever 1 star. This rating will be forever remembered in the history book. No hard feelings. Great game, not gonna lie. 5/5..
- Kristian K: It's the Pocket City you know and love plus more. Game is well executed and I love the one off payment no in app purchases or add. I'd pay more for DLC to support the developers. This is a great game for mobile..
- Jesse K: I have already spent so many hours into this game. There's so many things you can do, and I'm still discovering new things. Significant improvement over the first one. You can tell a ton of work went into this game. Definitely worth the price..
- Agam Rosyidi: The best city building game ever on android. First person view feature is great idea. Love it very much..
- Scott: Pretty amazing so far and even has real time multiplayer (3 players max?)! I wish the vehicles were all synced and your partners could collect quests and roam the city with you but I hope that's a planned future feature. A lot here for the initial release to keep you busy! I do enjoy the added city details to the simulation aspect..
- Kurt Maxwell: The best city builder for mobile!.
- Anthony W.: they should call this game Pocket Furnace because it makes your phone run super hot and drains the battery fast. Have a Galaxy s22 for reference.
- Stephen K: Everything you would want from a mobile game. No ads, no wait timers, no microtransactions. A city builder with features you don't even get from AAA PC city builders. Walking or driving around your own city is great fun..
- Attila Ambrozai: Absolutely amazing, one of the best games in this genre, it is definitely worth the money!.
- steven houle: Love it better then the 1st very enjoyable.
- Mike jr: The first pocket city was really good. So, i bought these automatically without hesitation..
- NONV Beats: Amazing sequel this game takes pocket city 1 to a whole new level im addicted.
- OneHit Hit: nice.
- Aaron thompson: I loved the first pocket city, and this one is the next step in greatness. I can't recommend it enough. Well worth the price..
- Casey Clark: Much better than the original. Improved graphics, deeper gameplay, awesome free roam mode with additional quests and challenges. Highly recommended..
- Ben Dover: I love the game. Traffic gets buggy but it's still grea free roam is awesome.
- Obligatory Name: Absolutely adored the first game, the sequel is also amazing!!.
- Cory Guy (TheCoryGuy): The amount of content is amazing!.
- Evelyn Evans (missunify): Cute and detailed game. Easy to play, gives you a lot of freedom and easy to sink a lot of time into. The ability to walk around your city and interact with it is really cool..
- Amelior Scout: This is exactly what I wanted! Lots of progression! I'm actually very surprised that the first-person view, not only is it fun, but is actually one of the gameplay loops. You can drive cars and helicopters like a maniac; you will occasionally find rare resources that will help you build more stuff. The random events get you to stop what you're doing to go help and keep things from getting too boring. The game is funny as hell! I love seeing things like a citizen on fire saying "This is fine.".
- paddy gooder: great games.
- Philip Leonard: Just like Pocket City but better! Enjoying all the new buildings, features and the free roam!.
- Angela Vose: A ton of fun, but...it freezes and/or crashes after a natural disaster! I know, first day bugs, but it's quite annoying lol. Other than that, definitely worth the 5 bucks, there's so much to do!! I've been playing literally all day lol.
- Lester Dillon Ambrose Cenada: So far great. I love the first Pocket City one (I buy it) but I like it more for Pocket City 2. Hope there will be more content like Cities Skylines in mobile version. The UI is simple and the graphics is lovely..
- Omar Hossain: The best city building app there is right now..
- Mike Mingo: Great features make this feel like a AAA release. This game gives you the tools to play how you want and collaborate with other players..
- Bakunayawa: I love this! I bought the Windows Version so I didn't bought the mobile one but this sequel is a must buy! A lot of new things have been added and a free roam in which you can create an avatar, buy your own own and even a car or motorbike! Awesome! I have a few suggestions and hope that there is an Discord server? But the main one the is making my perfectionist side itch is the Pedestrian lane size i hope we can get half the size of the tile for it since it looks to chunky especially for design.
- Josh Bertone: A ton of fun so far. Constantly unlocking new buildings and things to play with. Exploring the city is pretty fun and hasn't gotten old yet..
- Rashad Kafeel: Worth it. Loved it..
- Dan Dexter: This game is worth every dollar. A few hours in and there's still more to do. Excited to finish and work on my next city..
- Sean Smith: Amazing. Love the new features!.
- Ray Jumma: The best city building mobile game! The graphics are great and it makes it more engaging that you can walk around your city as a third person player. It's totally worth the price!.
- Carlos Acevedo: Haven't even played it but this dev deserves the support. The first is amazing. Thank YOU for what you do.
- Smiley Wells: Amazing so far super excited been waiting since 2020 love it its a true sandbox no pay walls no in app purchases TOP NOTCH!!!!.
- yrepkasd posel: Greatest game ever 👍👍👍😆😆😆but one problem there is a lag when I do walk mode can you please fix the lags and bugs and thank you.
- Andrew Carlson: Full portrait support gets my support. Will be back with actual game review..
- Issac T: Worth every penny..
- Damen: Yay!.
- Jacob Rafferty: I was awaiting the release, so glad to see it finally drop. Everything has been perfect so far, I love the expanded details, I keep noticing how many more little details you've added, excellent work..
- Phil Hanson: Fantastic, excellent, amazingly well done game! Not many games here deserve 5 stars, but Pocket City and now Pocket City 2 both deserve them. Where PC1 was a perfect old school Sim City homage, PC2 kicks it up several notches. All the classics are there, city building, maintenance, and management, and now there's so much more. Interactive citizens, 3rd person exploration, driving, flying, homeownership, there's just so much added and all of it is just so very well done. 5 stars all around!.
- Jonathan Hazen: Ok, they got me. You can walk around your city in free roam 3rd person. It's a beautiful polygon style. LOVE. IT..
- Mauricio Garcia Narvez: One of the best City Building simulators for mobile! You can feel how much love was put into this project! ❤️ amazing.
- Michael Gerard “Mikee” Victoriano: An entertaining city builder on mobile with a unique first person free roam mode that allows you to live in the city you built. No ads and in app purchases after you buy. Bravo for a solid game done right! Note: The game really causes my device to heat up during gameplay but that's because the graphics are all at maximum. Hoping the developer can optimize the game further for mobile devices..
- Totan: Smooth gameplay, deep progression. Really impressed..