Download Rich Inc. Business & Idle life Mod 1.15.4 for android apk & iphone ios 5.0
Have you ever dreamed of being rich and living like a billionaire? Play a life sim, go from zero to hero and create your own success story. Make the right life choices and go rich from scratch!
Start from the bottom
Help the unemployed in this idle simulator and make him the richest man ever! The road from poor to rich can be tough, but attractive because you can choose where to study and work. Or are you gambling in the stock market or casino?
Educate for the Good Life
Drop out of college and win all the arguments. Start your career as a beggar and improve your knowledge. Choose from different courses from sales managers to law courses. Make friends with your boss and get promoted faster. Money simulator games are waiting for you!
Become a successful capitalist
Become an idle tycoon and see what it’s like to live a prosperous life. Decide what type of job you want from a manager, investment advisor, associate director or venture capitalist. Make the right choice for your hero. Do you want to enter the bank and become a billionaire? Do this or your Sims will starve to death in the streets.
Protect your spot
Move from the street to the hostel, there are 5+ people here – it’s fun but crowded. Then move into a small and comfortable apartment. In the future, you can choose from townhouses, villas, mansions, and even a private island on Geldland! Live a life of simulator luxury!
Building Relationships Choose the cutest housewives ever! Do you decide to marry her or keep looking for the best? Live together, strengthen your relationship, and finally get married! have children and raise them.
Manage Your Health and Well-Being
Restore the percentage of the Health and Well-Being scale to a fixed level. Fulfill the character’s wishes to keep the happiness metric stable.
Features of RICH INC. LIFE SIMULATOR GAME:
– Start as a poor beggar and try to survive;
– Get rich and earn cash as you can;
– Buy new clothes, apartments, cars or make investments;
– Make the right decisions to achieve your goals and become a billionaire
– Be a life simulator in this cash game;
– Enjoy the life of a tycoon Simple gameplay: just make a decision and tap the screen.
– Go from poor to rich and become the richest;
– Trade the stock market or start a business;
– Be the boss of your life, be happy!
Join this exciting game for rich adventures, earn money and enjoy idle life in 100 years of life simulator. Build a great business and make big bucks. Run your own business and become a billionaire in our money business simulator game. Try the rich capitalist lifestyle in the Rich Inc. game.
Get on the road to success and feel like a tycoon!
Free download Rich Inc. Business & Idle life Mod,Hack for Android APK & Iphone IOS IPA. (Size: ) - Version 1.15.4. Released on . By EN.VNMOD.NET. Get the money. Be a rich tycoon millionaire in a life simulator game!. Developed by IDSIGames. Operating system requirements 5.0. Teen.
Game Hack Features Rich Inc. Business & Idle life MOD
- - Unlocked ALL
- - Unlimited Money
- - Premium Unlock
- - Free Shopping
- - Free ADS
Game Version Rich Inc. Business & Idle life Paid MOD
- - Free Download
- - Free Download
- - Download Free Phone
- - Download For Phone Free
- - Sprint
– Bug fixes
– Minor internal improvements.
- Samuel Quintana: Too many ads.
- roshellethatdreadhead Tucker: It cool I like the game so far.
- Rex Barton: Game is fun..
- Anita Thrasher: Good.
- Lee Edgar: UPDATE! Well... my last review rated 1 star and labelled the game as a scam. But I seems the devs listen and made purchased investments pass over to a new game when you die. So I can now honestly say I do enjoy the game. I'd like to see some possible side missions or way to get involved more with certain activities that the characters do. Overall, it kills time, it's fun and definitely addictive..
- Shannon King: Good game no ads unless you just them to get stuff but it doesn't keep going when you click off and doesn't stay the same and r make no money it's annoying but whatever good game.
- Miss Starwind: Ton of adds but cute.
- Christopher Francisco: Doesn't actually make sense when you reach being investor. You do not gain from the job rather you lose a lot of money. This game sucks.
- Jason Medina: Quick to easy to make money. Then you can't get rid of something you got. Not even close to real life. even fake life, you can get rid of stuff. Boring game, Uninstalled.
- Lesa M: Almost every time you touch the screen it provokes an ad..
- Noor Azlan Yusuf: too fast to lose the money even buying item with low cost.
- Gerhard Klopper: Worst game ever. Have to pay for advancement and ads for everything. Eventually you so far in debt you have to watch ads just to stay afloat.
- Don B: Could be a fun relaxing game, wayyyy to manny ads, its anoying as €&8!..
- Mr Popcorn and friends: So annoying. How are you supposed to get president if on jobs you have to pay for so much expenses so you can have that job, you have to pay more than you gain? And when you play minigames, they don't pay you enough, takeur money or don't give money and then you have to pay a lot for happyness because it's so low..
- MOHD HAFIZ: Nice.
- Swapnil Bombalge: Fek.
- arnold espeña: great.
- Alexei Villaluz: Too boring..
- Nancy Punteney: Somewhat okay.
- Kevin Sings: It's ok.
- Sharlene Lewis: Nice so far.
- Dominique Fourie: The developers created a whining, greedy, selfish and ungrateful character that u have to manage a lifestyle for. Financial wise, you are almost always in the red due to his greedy trait. Also, absolutely absurd that a job/career requires this character to have a girlfriend/wife/escorts. I know that ads help fund the game, but the amount of ads you have to watch or money you have to pay in order to actually play this game is ridiculous!!! Personally for me a waste of time!!!!.
- sasuke uciha: It just cool.
- Che Bakhtiar: Stupid game ever.
- Azfa Izyan: Good game.
- JECRIS GAROL: Nice game.
- Louann Woodroffe: 🔥👏👏👏.
- MICHEAL GILLETTE: Loving it.
- Virgil Chinn: Haven't played yet.
- Hafiz Hafiz: I love this game.
- Prayoshi Rakshit: The game is so nice. I really enjoy it..
- JHUNE TAPIA: Adds sucks.
- Jonathan Gibson: This game provide one track to advance and doesn't really give any choice in things and then you have to purchase other items to have the resources to continue the game..
- Vimlin Naidoo: This game is designed to make you fail, once you get to the 3rd set of jobs it the only way to proceed is to pay for it, full with ads.
- Svetoslav Yankov: How many people have to write you that the game has a lot of ads? And why can't it be played on a landscape screen, but the screen must be rotated? It's annoying! Fix this please! And then, we might as well pay for the game..
- TT Silencer: It's the world biggest pice of shiitt!!!!.
- k lowenstein: Trash. Just watching a bunch of advertisements. Don't waste your time..
- Pacific Industrial Energy Ltd: Cooliest.
- OTGGoat: Good game.
- AB Reyes: Keeps u busy.
- Jerome Pantig: lol better job but less income, i think thats so stupid mate. whats the point of having a better job in real life but less pay? thats stupidness in real life lol i think the devs need to learn math again in school.
- Archit sanwal Arora: Waste of time.
- Chad Pitts: It's Kool game.
- Kyle Smythe: So far really enjoying it..
- Linda Minnick: Too many commercials ☹️.
- DRAGON SPARKS: Nice.
- Joe Rushing: Good game..
- Luke Smale: Great game it shows the progress you make in the game.
- Samsuddin Saban: N9ne.
- ranvijay singh: Good.
- Daven Stuart: I like the game but the number of ads is just too intrusive. You need the watch ads the take shortcut is the price you pay for taking shortcuts. Needing to constantly watch ads just to change screens within the game is tells me the developers are not interested in the game experiance just ad revenue. I would give it a one review, but to be fair, the game itself has been enjoyable..
- Soibam Leimahal Chanu Mutum: Worst app.
- Jessie Bee: It's ok ok game... It seems u cant win this game w/o buy anything from the store. So, I only spent a little money on it; 2 things from Investment, Bank Assistant ($2) and Housing ($6?). It'll help w/ budget in the game. Tip1: Dont rush to get a new career every time it becomes available! If it says "3 Months", wait for another 3 months (3+3=6), so u dont have to wait so long for next gf! Tip2: Try to store $$ (not real money) for Investments. It'll help so much! I hope that is helpful....
- Vash Vash: Fun but you have to watch a wholeeee bunchh of ads to get anywhere in the game or even get close too being successful..
- Kendall P Beatz: Love it wish there was less ads.
- Chloe Lee: I deleted simply due to the ads. The game has potential, but is not near polished enough yet to be worth enduring so many advertisements. I made this review solely so that the developers may understand that they need a better ratio of game time to advertisement time, and that they may be losing potential players..
- Maria Segovia Quiroz: So far so good 👍.
- Matt B: Lots of ads but ok..
- Om Raje: Ok man.
- Suneeta Singh Rana: Good.
- N. Pavantej: Good life game.
- Selva Kumar: Gud game.
- Iam_aphy Damsel: Very cool.
- Mehul Ahir: 👍.
- Ankit Panchal: great game wish life would be like this then what would happen.
- Edgardo Baldemos: nice.
- Everett Marriott: It's a fun game.
- Serenity Hall: Wanna watch ads? This is the game for you! Wanna get a new job? Watch an ad! Everyone gets an ad!!.
- Cherie Mae Lopez: Not an idle game. You have to keep the game running for it to generate income..
- Christopher Chikumba: Amazing.
- Pinki Devi: I love this hot game and girl friend.
- Michael Ruddy: Cool.
- Brenden Garcia: It's a kind of fun game.
- Kaidus Larove: Okay game good for boredom.
- Maxnel Jean francois: One of the best things to do and play 😉.
- Alex Cousley: Very Awesome.
- Shabora Midito: Do.
- Stephane Ritchot: Too many ads.
- Arturo Cofresi: Sporadic ads bombard the player, and without watching ads or paying for upgrades progressing gets impossible. The game is rigged to force you to buy things..
- Anuj Jadhav: Amazing Experience.
- A B: Nice game.
- Orion Isaacs (nettumenetwork): Winning at what cost? - Deep in Red, Fortune made from gambling, Kept aflot from Gambling, Game harasses you so no stability, Game randomly sold my car when I couldn't afford it and was making progress, pushes you toward ads, gambling or clicker..
- Lacel Amor Roquero: Good game🤯.
- Aayden Gray: This game is so fun.
- Donald Piper: Great game.
- John Bryan Cayomo: Nc.
- Simon Ford: Its pass the time away great.
- Alberto Tumamak: Enjoying the game so far....
- Facts 4u: Worst.
- 9E199MOITREYO DAS: Excellent.
- Danni Leenheer: Awful game. You can choose to watch an ad to get double money or less time on something but the min u exit that ad it sends you into another unwanted ad. It seems it has ads every minute that are not by choice. I couldn't even play the game without another ad. Then it wants you to upgrade all this stuff (house, car, gf, eduaction) but then you have a job where you don't even make the amount of money for all the stuff required 2 get the job. They just want your $$.
- Amalz Delez: Ok.
- Tyler Bell: .?.?......j........
- Eduardo Grimaldo: Awesome.
- X A: It's ok just enough adds to not make you crazy but they still are annoying.
- joshua seymour: I thought the game was okay. But this game will cause you to stumble. Be careful on what you play..
- Eva Marie: Love the game but to many ads..
- Naz Abd: Learn how your brain working.
- Rishabh Singh: I suggest you the age time is not comfort plz age time increes.
- Ankita Mukherjee: Good.
- Kenzo Naz: Fun game.
- Laxmi Limbu: Nice.
- Izato Eikō: it get hard to survive without ads and topup.
- Ella Peterson: Well the ad showed a different game cause this is just like bitlife. Not how it was in the ad. I was disaponted. There only option for a guy what about girls and other people?? The choses are very limited as well..
- Minecraft Edition: It sucks when you cant watch ads for money but also sucks when there too many ads that not the problem cause there no ads but i want ads to be available for the price.
- funmilayo suberu: It is a fun game.
- sarkiene: Lol you gotta be kidding me. This is just a rip off of my success story and not only that you get spammed with ads.
- Lilly Wade: Really enjoy the game. I wish it was more interactive. But besides that great game!.
- technical gaming with nivan: Awesome game.
- kentot tor: This is so good.
- Lakhwinder Singh: Good.
- Fading Light: The ad that showed me this game said there were no ads in it. Weirdly enough though it has a lot of ads.
- Jarvis Young: 3D or actuall allow active moton control less help and more player decision making.
- Krishna Agarwal: It's just ads nothing more you can do only one thing then have to watch ad it's 90% ads 10% game which is also not good there are set of things you need to do just click this category do it then go to other click it's just click you don't decide what you do.
- Sufiya Shaikh: This game is good.
- Usman Li: Sick of your repetitive ad and with the same product especially same person advertising and worst of all 30sec ad..
- Sanchit Rathore: Rich lnc. Business.
- sangsang nation: I normally wouldn't mind watching ads when playing games, but this one literally forces you to do it in an unhealthy amount of times. You will be in the red no matter what, which also leads to purchasing items or watching more ads- which is actually really dumb. It's nothing like the game that was advertised, and is probably just here to milk the money out of its players. Simply horrible. Wasted my time. Won't download again or change my review unless improvements are made..
- will wright: So at first I thought it was gonna be a fun idle game, I was wrong nothing really idle here, then for every job except a few the min requirements exceed the pay of the job by almost 60%. Ads are kinda bad but to make it worse if you don't pay into the game you will be forced to watch more ads just to keep your place..
- steve fuller: Ok game, easy way to waste some time after hearing about Queen..
- arben gashi: Great games.
- Shaq void: This was game was advertised through another game. They said it was ad free. They forgot to mention it's paid ad free. Boring clicker game. Yall just desperate for money 😆.
- Charles Johnston: Good game.
- Mr. Viraj: Good.
- Adrian Bianes: So many things that u need to buy in real cash.
- Iris Gomes (JMJ7): It's alright..
- Sneha Dhanawade: Game us very addicting to me . I like this game honesty . I wish the happiness doesn't drain faster later on in the game . I wish there where less ads. I wish we can buy car again after losing everything and building your career again in this game ..
- amber jo: Fun wish had a woman version.
- Liliana Malcolm: Fun little game!.
- Goyi Berrios: regularzon.
- Carly Bianca Mead: The whole, 'not only do you need have to have a girlfriend to be happy and to get promotions at work, but you need to be paying monthly instalments for the privilege' aspect is astonishing. I was going to ask why there are only two character choices, two dudes who look pretty much the same but the girlfriend aspect probably explains that... That, the lack of actual choices, and the glitchiness means the concept is wasted I'm afraid. Now deleted..
- Teddy S: Ads ads ads.....
- Rod Mal: Great game.
- moto rider club channel: Yes so many ads lol..
- Cesar Luche: Good game.
- GodsKillerDog Gamer: This game is full of ads and when you get too far done with a character and decides to delete your character for no reason I'm uninstalling this game I do not recommend playing.
- Juuzou Suzuya: Just to many ads.
- Syafiq 961: Ok.
- Maal Alif: Good for happiness in my real life.
- Tommy Meissner: ADS EVERY 30 SECONDS.. There IS no way to play this game because of the ads. YOU HAVE TO WATCH ADS TO SHUT OFF THE ADS??? DO NOT waste your valuable time. This IS the most ridiculous game I have ever seen. The developers are absolute idiots. If anyone pays money for this game, you are as stupid as the idiots who made it..
- L67 PNW: Super fun!!.
- Kay Marie: So far I like it.
- Jewel Chrizelle Huraño: Good.
- Cass Sings: I enjoy the game, only thing is the amount of ads. Other than that though, there's enough to keep you busy a couple of hours.
- the Unknown: Waste of time due to terrible game mechanics essential a cash grab.
- Charles George: Nice game.
- Ronald Mccray: Dope game.
- Jessica Smith: Cooool.
- Eric Raesner: Worst game scam ever! They force you to upgrade assets to get job promotions. Slowly you lose cash and have no way to break even. Another greedy game developer..
- Elyssa Jazz Bagsarsa: Too many ads. More ads than the game itself.