Download Shadow Era - Trading Card Game Mod 4.25000 for android apk & iphone ios 4.4
Shadow Era is the full-fledged cross-platform collectible card game you’ve been looking for with the richest free-to-play system!
Start your campaign by choosing your human hero and get a free starter deck. Play against AI opponents or other players in real-time PVP for more cards. Your progress and maps are saved on the server and can be accessed from any device! When building a deck in one of the most balanced card games of all time, you must decide what strategy to use!
“A great representation of what a freemium game should be.” – Touch Arcade
“Age of Shadows is a must for CCG fans.” – TUAW
“Shadow Era is a deep CCG that’s easy to pick up but nearly impossible to put down.” – Swipe to Play (4/4)
“Shadow Era proves digital TCG and reality Just as fun as any other game in the world.” – Gamezebo
Shadow Era v4 is now available, featuring 41 new cards and over 130 balance changes across all sets.
Shadow Era is widely regarded as one of the most generous free card games. Here you will find no “pay to win”! In fact, some of our top competitors didn’t spend a dime.
Unlike other CCGs, we don’t believe in blacklisting or card rotation! We carefully balance all cards to make them useful and fun.
Amazing Card Art
Dark fantasy art style sure to impress, with high quality artwork that rivals even the best trading card games with huge budgets!
Watch the match
Whether you want to cheer on your friends in battle or watch a World Cup match, in Shadow Age we keep players engaged in ongoing matches. You can also browse past games to view replays and learn new strategies from top players or try to spot your mistakes.
Cross Platform PVP
PC, Mac, Android and iOS players can play against each other no matter what platform they play on. Also, you can switch devices freely and all your cards and data will follow.
We have a hospitable community at Shadow Era where they socialize with Deck -help with ideas or refer you to the right guild. Additionally, the community has been heavily involved in the development of the game at all stages. Finally a game where your opinion matters! After all, Shadow Era is made for players.
Visit http://www.shadowera.com for official game rules, full map list, tutorials and forums.
Free download Shadow Era – Trading Card Game Hack + Mod for Android APK & Iphone IOS IPA. (Size: ) - Version 4.25000. Released on . By EN.VNMOD.NET. Choose your hero and build your deck in a dark fantasy, cross-platform CCG!. Developed by Jonathan Bjork. Operating system requirements 4.4. Teen.
Game Hack Features Shadow Era - Trading Card Game MOD
- - No ADS
- - Boosters
- - Free Shopping
- - Unlock Full Version
- - Speed
Game Version Shadow Era - Trading Card Game Paid MOD
- - Free Download
- - Download For Phone Free
- - Download Free Mobile
- - No ADS
- - Premium Unlock
This release includes a huge number of balance changes! Read more on our forums at shadowera.com.
- Jimmy O'Brien: addictive.
- NATHANIEL FRAME: This game is awesome great card game.
- Al Berto: I came back affer playing a few years ago. A lot of improvements have been made. This game is really amazing..
- Ben Ong: A fun and interesting card game which I was introduced to a few years ago. The card mechanics are great but needs time to familiarise with some of them. Some card effects are too wordy haha..
- shreya mandal: I used to play this a lot a few years back. At that time a lot of ppl were playing this. But the craze seems to have dropped. I personally like the game a lot and am still trying to build better deckq.
- John Hornik: Ottimo!.
- Damo P: Great game challenging yet simple to play enjoying it early in the game though..
- Andrea Pacheco: I like it.
- Anon Moss: Love this game, downloaded it a week ago and I'm totally addicted now! Great artwork, active player base and free-to-play competitiveness. When you start your cards will be relatively week but within a few days of grinding you can have a decent deck. Or if you're impatient $10 is all you need to have a top deck straight away. The gameplay its self is engaging and challenging, lots of different play styles and things to think about. Gets your brain working! Really fun game, fully reccomended..
- choas arena channel: Amazing game.
- Christopher Battor: Fun addicting makes me think.
- Herbert Murillo: Been playing for around 10 years now and I still love the game. Worth your time. Glad to see it will continue going..
- Arie Els: Two factions, Human and Shadow, each with 19 hero's spread over 8 classes. Each hero has a unique ability. More than 300 cards to choose from. And it is truly F2P. You dont need to spend a cent to build a winning deck. So you can spend that money on a personalised playmat or card sleeve. The community is active,dedicated,friendly and helpfull. The developer responds to messages. Nice guy. If you like TCG or CCG then you will love this game. I give it 5 stars.
- Bryan Koenig: I've been playing this game off and on since 2009 lots and lots of changes over the years I wish we had more heros added like 5 to 8 a year , I wish the main blue made would go back to hitting everyone for 4 at once or have it build up costing more with an overload ability built in so if you save up extra it's stronger in some way give it too all characters. And if you guys could please give me 2 legendary with 4 packs to open that would be great! Thank you for your time.
- Karen Milnes: Good game rocks totally.
- Johnny Appleseed: This game is better than Yu-Gi-Oh master deul. I feel like the gameplay is much more smooth..
- Andrew Todaro: Write review>get currency. Games good, brand new ownership though so we will see how it goes.
- Shay: Pretty fun, like mtg with a little bit of aleration.
- Elisha Hunt: Great best fun Ever lol.
- Mike Dice: Amazing game that is a lot like magic the gathering but I prefer it a little more.
- Richard Kanto: Has trouble with connecting sometimes but pretty fun game just needs tweaks for more fluent reactions.
- Kit Garcia: great game..
- Terry Henry: One of the best card games on the play store..
- Francois Elijah Penullar: Great game!.
- Yahwen Yisra'el: Best ga.e ever....
- Nova Jinx: Fun.
- Jonas Varnas: They fixed stuff.
- A Google user: Easy to play.card designs are appealing.
- daniel huckle: Warlock magic at its sure best...
- ทิตา ปัญญาปิยฉัตร: Have fun enjoy :).
- Jussi Nikki: I love this edition.
- Ronald Baletin: It's been a while since I last played the game, I think more than 4 years already. Right now that I'm back I can say that I'm still enjoying the game, kudos to the game dev for creating such a wonderful duel card game.
- A Google user: Fun.
- Darren Davis: Its an amazing game..!!.
- Corey Bonaparte: My favorite game.
- Jonathan Bjork: I like this game so much, I bought the rights to it! Thanks Wulven! Seriously, I've played this game for 9 years. It's awesome. The deck building options are impressive. 32 heroes play the same cards differently because of their unique hero abilities. If you like a free to play game that is easy to play but incredibly tough to master, Try Shadow Era!!.
- SCOTT1SH BAWBAG: It's a great game abit slow if am honest. Resource gain is time consuming. But that isn't a big issue.. It's just a little annoying. Maybe an auction house would be great too.
- Thacoxp Utherverse: 10+years off an on still playing great game endless combinations to build deck highly recommended.
- Verina Verti: Great magic style card game..
- John Bailiff: Game starts out fine very quickly a wall of toughness that's not cool obviously pay to play game very ugly recommend don't spend money till you try it.
- Sbiaw: 10/10.
- Tina Stuhr: I like it.
- David: Great art, different heros have different playstyles. Possible to obtain every card over time and not P2W..
- Shawn Braden: I like it and it is fun.
- Roni Manderbacka: 👍.
- Levi Fischer: this is a great mtg type game love it lots.
- Patrick: Honestly best card game i have ever played.
- avarnit nirvachniye: Great game.
- Darius: Fun time passing game. Would like voice-over not just text but good..
- Sean Temple: Pretty cool..
- Larry Sam Bugnay: Highly recommended for Trading Card Game players! Nice gameplay..
- Ruhaiza Hazuki: Ok.
- Ansony Setiawan: Nice gameplay.. two thumbs up 😁.
- Joe Gorsuch: I gave a 5 star review before but the game keeps changing the cost to play the cards and their attributes which changes decks completely. Also the recent set of cards they added isnt that great. I feel like the game is starting to lose its luster.
- KERU MOTO: Shadow era is a fun And easy and fast to learn. You get plenty of in game currency as well. If you like card games definitely give this a try.
- Kevin Palmer: Kind of a lazy port to mobile devices.(bad on a small screen, which the slow ui animations only exacerbates the frustrations) The game itself is decent, but doesn't get updated that often. The 'campaign' is really just shoehorn'd into the game. Under a new owner, probably just maintenance mode tho.
- Daniel Mitchell: Like it.
- Erin Amos: Good to hear the game has a chance of revival. Looking forward to future fity the game.
- Gabriel Proctor: Excellent break from other card games, sacrifice mechanic is very good, beautiful card art.
- Kris McCreedy: Great.
- Adrian Vasquez: best game.
- Keeper Kases: This CONTINUES to be the best digital card game I have personally ever played. The campaign is terrible though, only go multiplayer. The lore needs to be updated. It would be better where a player CONCEDES the game automatically ends. Waiting minutes to learn you have won savagely defeats the joy of victory (if one side concedes, the game ends mid play).
- Phillip Iannuzzi: Epic playing.
- Micah Miles: Very challenging card game! I do enjoy playing it!!.
- Lee Leigh: AWESOME GAME.
- Tobias “Toblin” Linder: Used too be great, but then they went crypto and now it is utter garbage. Stay away!.
- Jabarris Powell: Puts me in the mindstate of magic the gathering..... Love it.
- Mojo Lee: Exceptional fun addicted... I have been playing this game since it's first conception for the itouches yes that means I've been playing over ten years and still really enjoy it it's complex but easy it's fun and challenging.
- Калерия Кафтан: Добрый день. Эра теней вроде как закрывается 31 июля 2022 года. Позволю себе отзыв - всё же карты в ней некрасивые (я отношусь к тем игрокам, которые хотят выиграть всю колоду, чтобы скачать её себе в большом разрешении, колода ДОЛЖНА быть красивой и редкой, по всей разумной логике). В Эре карты - просто скопище зомбоорков и роботов, абсолютно разномастных, в них нет единого стиля, и даже люди - всё равно роботоподобны, какие-то громоздкие. Их вот не хочется ставить на заставку. Не впечатлила..
- light valdes: I just got back into this game after 10 years away. I spend five dollars to buy boosters only to find out literally 1 day later that the servers are shutting down at the end of the month. This game was REALLY good. But now it's over? BS.
- Neo Nic Malaka: Amazing game. Ive been playing it for over a decade. Really worth it. Truly enjoy the multiplayer experience. 5 star game..
- Jay Star: 👍.
- Arch Stanton: I literally have no clue whatsoever at what is going on. Makes no sense at all.
- Edgar Warren: Love this game!! I play for hours!!.
- Naomi Sanada: Pog.
- A Google user: Why the hell you closing this game? And saying that its not giving a good income? The why dont you guys get some sponsors and some ads for additional income. Years have past and still there are many card gamers playing this, in addition you have the physical card game of shadow era. They saying youre bot getting the income you need...this is so unreasonable..
- Lucio Mikael Reyes: Don't close down.
- shawn chase: Shadow Era is great the game is fun and entertaining and the cards are really cool with great designs and effects, definitely a game to checkout.
- Bob: Love the game. Amazing graphics. Amazing cards. Wish they had more physical cards. Would love to play this in real life. Sadly the physical game is dead..
- Gavin Brown: Good so far hopefully more cards to come.
- Konrad M: Good game :) I still enjoy after so many years.
- Luke Hoey: Fun tcg. One of the better ones in the play store. Cards are easy enough to obtain too. Edited (22/6/22): There is a bug where the AI in campaign will get stuck in their action phase. Please fix..
- Sean-Zain Venter: Downloaded this on my new phone, it's a must have for TCG enthusiase. I would like an office map or gameplay again. I like the caricatures. The artwork is off the wall. Game takes quick to respond and has a fun storyline..
- Joshua Ong: still loe this game,.
- Cory Vetterkind: Great.
- MisterV Page: 👍.
- HydraKing: Great game.
- Neil Holton: Best trading card game. Early on there was a bit too much release and not enough tuning. That balance is now much better and this is a super engaging and rewarding game..
- Thomas Simper: Solid app and card gamepley. Great that it's stuck around for so long. Wish the physical cards were easly available. The 4 star instead of 5 is for the increased campaign difficulty is just the enemy starting with cards in play instead of going against strictly better decks..
- Darian Robinson: Good card game.
- Sean Defreitas: Very good game. Played it for years worth the try.
- Singing stars: Nice.
- Dawn Meredith: Good. Yes.
- Danny Meredith: Closest game ive found to mtg.o Update: recently lost my acount but the devs helped me get it back, they are very helpfull. Plus this game is pretty fun.
- atanu bej: Good game.
- lakshan perera: Best card game ever played on mobile.. good game.
- Luis Alfonso Ferrer: Fun game.
- Warren Peese: Keeps me from being bored at work. Occasionally it freezes mid game..
- Trevor MacGregor: Good game but needs updating.
- Tom Boulton: Still a good game.
- Andrew Wiley: Definitely one of the better card games (mechanically) you can play. Most of the problems you run into with the interface are minor. You can earn gold and shards relatively easy doing dailies.
- anthony thiel: Great free mtg card game..
- Fidencio Gutierrez: Great game!.
- EXCICUTION GAMING: Gd.
- Dominick Staton: Good game.
- Dustin Foster: Love this game!.
- Rodrigo Nascimento: Ai is broken can't progress, can't earn gold&crystals offline pve or from repeating same campaign fights. I like the artwork, don't like the resource system in this card game. Prefer a resource system that doesn't involve sacrificing the cards in your hand that you need to play. Also don't like that you can't do anything about your starting hand to help improve it. Also the melee combat is silly, the defender doesn't do damage in return if its fatal. Needs lots rework.
- Joe Lorenz: Good game mechanics.
- Dick Tracy: Great card game similar to magic the gathering.
- Ruel Perez: Good game.
- Juan Carlos Orozco Leyton: I have been playing this game for a while now, and now I cannot stop. I must build all sorts of decks with different play styles, now!.
- Israel Castilleja: been loving this game since release and it just keeps getting better! 5 stars keep up the good work thx love wulven studios gg 1k.
- David Welch: One of the best games out there if your into card duels.
- Geoffrey Rodriguez: It's ok.
- Samuel Arrons: Very good game love the mechanics, took awhile to figure out how to cancel adding a card to my deck when I looked at it but once I figured it out I was set. All together great graphics as well as storyline. Love the game and wpuld definitely recommend playing and trying it out..
- Mahmood Alfaqeeh: Great game.
- A Google user: I love card games but this game is amazing and I would prefer this over magic magic maybe even Pokemon..
- subhan ali: Nice game.
- Christopher Joshua: Love this game so addictive.
- Ray Allen: good.
- Javier Barron: Awesome.
- Justin Mcdonald: Like the artifacts.
- Bobby McIlvaine: Interesting selection! I really look forward to getting into depth in this game.
- Neo Wei Meng: Beautiful card and gameplay. Have been playing it for years and it has never disappointed me. One improvement could be to upgrade the deck-making system so that searching of cards for a specific deck could be easier.
- CJ Magill: Its an incredible game. It reminds me of Magic the gathering and it is a great card action game.
- william gordon: Just dope and relaxing.
- Byron Fourie: Good.
- Lunkim khuptinson: great game need to improve the battle graphics and SFXs. overall great game.
- Raihan Fazlur: Solid digital TCG!.
- Al Finoia: Awesome game. Bring back physical cards!!.
- Nanda Suratno: I like the game.
- Erick Barnett: Incredibly enjoyable 👌.
- A Google user: Sucks I dont get a reward for playing offline, even though i dont have internet access 24/7. Could be more flexible in that regard.
- Charlie Hague: Great game.
- Susan Erudon: This game is confusing.No tutorials n sometimes bug.its should be 5 star but nope.even the starter deck against ai enemy in campaign is weak,like oh u should repeat it if u lose,cause maybe u just "lucky".at least give full 1 shadow deck 1 human deck in character/deck selection when u still new to this game..
- Derek Kilgore: Fun game with a multitude of cards but unfortunately to get a good deck you must pay cause the rewards threw quest is far from profitable for card packs. I love grinding as much as anyone but dam..
- Iftekharul Alam: It's great.
- Darrell Hubert: Awesome deck building card game, get creative! Switch it up!!.
- Ahsan Shahzad: Good.
- lyky bloodpaw: Have loved this game for a long time.
- Praise-God Asoluka: Nice game easy to master.
- ARYEL TOT: I LOVE THE IMPROVEMENT THERE IS A LOT NEW but my old acc is icnt open hahaha umay.
- Lore c: Unbalanced game needs to be fixed. There isn't 3 modes there are in all honesty two. Difficult and Impossible. Easy mode was to me hard mode but fair. Here is example of unbalanced, fighting Logan at level two as the AI has a tier 5 card brutal minotaur ready as his first draw. Doesn't appear game dev thought about these details before the games release unfortunately..
- Ahmad Zulqornain: Ok...
- Aaron Prosser: The game is solid, lots of options during deckbuilding , and the artwork is fantastic. Only hiccup is the slow release of new cards, but the game is a must play. Still getting better..
- Graylin Singleton: It isn't Mabingi Duel, but it will have to do..
- Cesar Castanedo: Great game! I've been a fan since day 1. Still love it..
- Eduardo Austero: Awesome game its nice to be back.
- Fabian: its a nice and fun game i wish more editions tho..
- M Z: Game is ok, some things don't seem to make much sense or are glitching. They don't start you with good enough cards and make it seem pay2win. Also campaign is only 2 sections? Yet the map looks way bigger? Not sure if there is more or DLC? Also why did I have a ally that stayed on my field and then don't have her anymore?.