Download Svens SudokuPad Mod 1.3.1 for android apk & iphone ios 5.1 and up
Sven’s SudokuPad finally lets you play your own Sudoku puzzles in the same app that Cracking the Cryptic uses in their video. Created by Sven, the same developer who has created and improved the Cracking The Cryptic Sudoku web app over the past year.
It also includes some brand new classic Sudoku created by Simon and Mark exclusively for Sven’s SudokuPad.
Free download Sven’s SudokuPad Hack,Mod for Android APK & Iphone IOS IPA. (Size: 2.1M) - Version 1.3.1. Released on December 6, 2021. By EN.VNMOD.NET. Play your own sudokus in Cracking the Cryptic's beloved puzzle app.. Developed by Sven Neumann. Operating system requirements 5.1 and up. Everyone.
Feature Hack Game Sven's SudokuPad MOD
- - Unlocked VIP
- - Free Premium
- - Unlimited Resources
- - All Unlocked
- - No Reload
Version Game Sven's SudokuPad Pay Fees MOD
- - Free Download
- - Unlocked Download
- - Unlocked Premium
- - Unlock Premium
- - Paid Unlocked
– Fixed issue with thumbnail generation
– Fixed issue with conflict checker toggle
– Fixed issue with invalid state data.
- Orest Hopiak: Even though, the application is well made, it lacks features for any other variant of sudoku than classic. When you add a new sudoku, you can't add rules like killer cages, arrows, thermometers, etc. Unfortunately, this makes the application not worth the price, as there are free alternatives with almost the same functionality.
- Il Dilettante: App does not work with the s pen.
- Edward Lohr: I certainly like being able to add one's own puzzles however, no puzzle, be it one already available, or one that I created, can't be checked for validity until the puzzle is finished. I always get UH OH, THAT DOESN'T LOOK QUITE RIGHT. Also a feature that should go without saying that is lacking is automatically removing pencil marks of that digit when a large number is added to a cell..
- Lee Kaufman: Always like the interface for the puzzlesolving. Two aspects that would be nice are 1. a way to bulk import puzzles 2. Have a setting to keep the screen on. When I am playing I have to keep tapping the screen to stop it from turning off..
- Emil Bjørn: Great app for saving puzzles. Would love the possibility to create cages, thermometers, and the like for custom puzzles..
- Roy Clemenra: Best Sudoku app I have ever played. 10/10.
- Andrew: An absolutely wonderful sudoku app that I would recommend to anyone who loves sudokus! The UI is wonderful and you get access to a large amount of wonderful puzzles from Cracking the Cryptic on YouTube that you can solve. All you have to do is import them. The puzzles that it comes with are spectacular as well!!.
- Arvid Kopp: Works a charm. Best way to save and solve sudoku puzzles both on phones and steam. 5/5 would get a dinosaur on every puzzle again.
- Jamshed Rabadi: Great sudoku pad. A piece of advice- I switched devices and all my custom created puzzles and times were gone. Any way to link a backup to my google account?.
- ASW :: Developer continues to ignore accessibilty issues..
- paul underwood: Love cracking the cryptic. Amazing.
- Bryan Taylor: Fantastic Sudoku app that includes some tricky built in puzzles and can be easily expanded with classic Sudoku puzzles and some optional variants. Can pull in puzzles from Cracking the Cryptic and can share puzzles with other Sven users. Only rated 4 stars as there are limited built in puzzles that require some more complex logic to solve for beginners and the latest update broke support for pens in the puzzle; pens work everywhere in the app except for while actually solving the puzzle..
- Ryan Coleman: love everything the CTC team put out!.
- Alan Griffiths: Nothing remotely similar nor remotely as good. Cracking the Cryptic apps are the best!.
- Sam E: I am not a fan of the 'cell first' controls. The other sudoku app I use has a 'number first' control, you select a number (and whether you are penciling/penning it) and then select cells to place the number in them. That's a much faster input method for me (on a phone, at least). Also should really have more than 12 puzzles. Especially the ones from the channel..
- Hugo Lyppens: It's nice to be able to pencil mark center and edge digits, but I do not understand why it doesn't automatically reduce pencil marks after placing an actual digit. If this requires enabling an option, please respond to this review..
- ethan wilson: The app is fantastic! The puzzles are all well designed and challenging, the custom puzzles featured on their YouTube channel are incredibly creative and very fun, and everything is intuitive and easy to use. My one comment is not even a complaint about the app itself, rather the technical limitations it's under. I wish the puzzle creator had the ability to add more custom rules. A sudoku solver that can check Rembrandts, thermos, and palindromes would be absurd, but it would be incredible..
- metroidman75: Great app. Will we ever get the option to add additional types of sudoku like thermo or arrow? Also would be great if placing a digit automatically deleted pencil markings..
- Kell Willsen: Great app, works well alone or in conjunction with CtC's YouTube channel..
- Tracy Bergamin: Excellent app, has everything I need. I am a beginner and enter in the lessons from the tutorial I am following. Hopefully one day I can do the CtC puzzles. Looking forward to their GAS puzzles..
- Chad Waters: Love the app, I would add a feature in the settings that lets you toggle on and off the auto deselection of highlighted fields on user input. You could maybe add a double tap feature to remove highlight? For beginners to sudoku like me this would help to not have to use the color system to find markup the board. Just a thought great app nonetheless!.
- Rob Audenaerde: The really app is great when you have opened a puzzle l, but is terribly slow when opening one or going back to the menu (I have imported some ctc puzzles). Also, sometimes the timer does not stop when turning off the phone, so I have some 1000+ minutes solves now 😮.
- NJW W: Great start but unusable for me. My progress in the sudoku is regularly lost so it is too frustrating to use at the moment. The actual interface works really well.
- Jamie Thompson: Seems like a great start. Feel it need some more improvements, being able to import with phone camera. Doing the sudoku doesn't feel as well as the other apps. Also making a puzzle for a friend they need the app with no browser copy for them to do it on. I can't wait to see where this app can go..
- Chris Mitchell: Full of bugs and must manually add puzzles if you want more than the included 12. Still alot of fun and packed with features. There is alot of potential and I will adjust to 5 stars once It's more developed..
- Bas Boterman: Lovely app to add your own sudoku, which helps me a lot, since my paper sudokus always end up with a messy pencil mark clutter. @Sven; just a little bug report; the completed Sudoku's aren't always hidden, even though I have that option turned on. Thank you..
- Richard Rule: Phenominal logic.
- Graham R Skelly: The software is good for solving sudoku. Still improving it. A great community around this app so it is possible that it will get to 5 stars.
- Rick Tearne: Absolutely brilliant. Well worth the money. The ability to create and share puzzles is a huge bonus too..
- John O 'Meara: Very easy to load puzzles from cracking the cryptic web site or the patron pdfs. So you can work on the puzzles wherever you are..
- Stefanus Wonesimus: Great apps to use.
- Manuel José Reyes: Includes the 2 types of pencil marks I like to use..
- Andy Loring: I love the app and I love the CtC channel, greatful to Sven for continuing to add updates and improvements (I love the ability to share and import puzzles)..
- Miriam Esther Wilcock: This app is simply wonderful! And support in the discord app is incredibly thorough and prompt. There is such a lovely community surrounding it and I'm glad I downloaded this app..
- M G: Why can't I have the same experience and colour (white boxes with black lines) as in the online puzzles (used for CTC)? Also veriant options are much more needed than just classic sudoku. Please add options to mark arrows, sandwich clues, cropki, thermo, odd/even, fixed colouring, cages with and without totals, little killer, ranban, quadruples, palindromes etc..
- Michael Cooper: One step forward, one step back. I am like the unification of the web and mobile versions, but I don't like losing automatically removing pencil notes. Also the app often loses my progress on a puzzle if I leave and come back..
- Blake Bahner: Lovely little app. I just wish we could add arrows and thermometers etc ourselves or at least make our puzzles then import them into the app like you can with the Cracking the Cryptic puzzles. That said, it's a lovely app and I have had a great time using it. (Especially love being able to import the CtC puzzles).
- Jason Lepack: Loving the SudokuPad! As a Cracking The Cryptic subscriber it works great for solving all of their puzzles. I had written this off as unnecessary but with the addition of the link sharing it's fantastic! This makes it easier to store the puzzles and retry them later..
- James McShane: I've been waiting for this app for ages. It's my humble opinion that all the sudoku apps from Cracking The Cryptic are the very best out there. But Sven's SudokuPad is the pinnacle. Now I can put my own puzzles in and play around with them. Thanks, guys. Keep up the great work..
- sampath kumar: This great app is presented by the fantastic YouTube channel cracking the cryptic. The app provides tools to mark the sudoku grid with numbers, colour grids etc that can help in solving difficult sudoku grids..
- Rachel McCarthy: Absolutely love this app even if it feels unintuitive at times with the toggle selection mode but I'm getting the hang of it. It amazes me I've managed to finish some of the puzzles (but we won't discuss how many restarts I've had!) Can't wait to find some puzzles to input!.
- Erick Mikelson: This is beautiful as you have colours available as well as having the ability to do Snyder notation! You can also enter your own puzzles into this!.
- Derek Goring: Excellent app and good puzzles with it..
- Matt Downing: As others have mentioned it's a great sudoku app. Long term would be great to be able to input other puzzle variations. Also would like an option so when you tap a number your own little notations highlight as well (easier for me to spot x wings and swordfishs). This feature was in an older version of the ctc online I'm sure because I've used it in the past. However very great sudoku app to build from!!!.
- Tom Eddy: Love this app for solving CtC puzzles, easily the best solver I've seen. Please add ability to add varient sudoku cosmetics! E.g. kropki, xv, arrows, thermos.
- Anthony Barrett: I love ctc as a channel, and their puzzles are amazing. This interface is the best around, imo. 1 thing I noticed is that on the tips and tricks, and tools pages. They don't scroll (working from an android phone) I'm sure there will be updates to fix as time goes. Also, when you place a wrong digit and you undo, it undos the previous step also. would love a desktop version of this app too! Also, will more complex constraints like thermos and sandwiches going to be added eventually? Amazing app!.
- Ben Sale: Another fantastic app from the Cracking The Cryptic Crew! If you've never watched the YouTube channel and you like sudoku them you have missed out! Go and watch a few videos, try out the puzzle on the web app and then you'll see why this app is amazing. My only gripe is that it is for Classic sudokus only and would have been 5 stars of you could enter killer, renban, little killer and other puzzles that are shown on the YouTube channel..
- Stephen Lawrence: A cracking game! Nice simple intuitive puzzle program. The ability to create your own puzzles is kinda neat, though I am not good at setting classic sudoku..
- Sylvester van Welij: The highlighting of numbers does not include the small numbers and does not stick after an entry. The "undo" button goes back many steps at once..
- Lori Treleaven: Cracking The Cryptic's web app is great, so it's wonderful to see it in mobile form, and able to enter your own puzzles to benefit from the software. Sweet that it includes some handcrafted puzzles too! Great work!.
- Paul Sundman: I've been waiting for this for such a long time! Can't wait for variants to be added in the future!.
- Joe Toomey: I've been waiting for an app like this to come out! Happy it's here!.
- Jop Stammen: The added sudoku's are really worth it!.
- VigilantCorgi: Love watching CTC. Heard about this app in a recent video and decided I had to show support somehow..