Download Total War: MEDIEVAL II Mod 1.2.3RC3 for android apk & iphone ios 9 and up
MEDIEVAL II brings Total War’s addictive massive real-time combat and complex turn-based strategy to Android. During the turbulent Middle Ages spanning three continents, spectacular conflicts and fascinating rivalries line the path to power as the great kingdoms of the medieval world vie for supremacy. Whether through diplomacy or conquest, trade or trickery, you must acquire the resources and loyalty you need to rule an empire from the coasts of Western Europe to the deserts of Arabia.
Power of Nations
Unlock them into 17 playable factions and build them into world powers through statesmanship, trickery or total war.
The Art of War
Deploy infantry, archers and cavalry in massive real-time battles with a full range of medieval weapons at your disposal.
Use sophisticated diplomacy, lucrative trade deals, and bold proxies to forge alliances or disrupt your competitors.
The Test of Time
Heal the fate of Europe, North Africa and the Middle East through five pivotal centuries of struggle, competition and conquest.
Power in your hands
mmando features a brand new user interface and improved touch controls for fingertip control on the battlefield. Or play with any Android-compatible mouse and keyboard.
Total War: Medieval II requires 4.3 GB of free space, Android 9.0 (Pie) or higher, and is officially available on the following devices
• ASUS ROG Phone II
• Google Pixel 2 / 2 XL / 3 / 3 XL / 3a / 3a XL / 4 / 4XL / 4a / 5 / 6 / 6 Pro
• HTC U12+
• LG V30+
• Motorola Moto G 5G Plus / Moto G100 / Moto Z2 Force
• Nokia 8
• OnePlus 5T / 6 / 6T / 7 / 7T / 8 / 8T / 9 / Nord / Nord N10
• Razer Phones
• Samsung Galaxy A70 / A80
• Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ / S9 / S9+ / S10 / S10+ / S10e / S10 Lite / S20 / S21 / S21 Ultra / S21+ / S22 / S22 Ultra / S22+
• Samsung Galaxy Note8 / Note9 / Note10 / Note10 Lite / Note10+ / Note20
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 / S5 / S6 / S7 / S8 / S8 Ultra / S8+
• Sony Xperia 1 / XZ1 / XZ1 Compact / XZ2 / ZX2 Compact
• Vivo NEX S
• Xiaomi Mi 6 / Mi 9 / Mi 9 SE / Mi 9T / Mi 10T Lite / Mi 11
• Xiaomi Poco F3 / Poco X3 Pro
• Xiaomi Pocophone F1 / Pocophon e POCO X3 NFC
• Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro / Note 9 S / Note 10
If your device is not listed above, but you can still buy it Games, your device runs games, but they are not officially supported. To avoid disappointment, devices that cannot run the game will be banned from purchase.
Please note that further testing is underway, so more devices may be confirmed as officially supported and added to the list above before release.
Languages supported: English, Čeština, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Polski, Pусский
© 2007-2022 The Creative Assembly Limited. Originally developed by Creative Assembly Limited. Originally published by Sega. Creative Assembly, the Creative Assembly logo, Total War, Total War: MEDIEVAL and the Total War logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Creative Assembly Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. Developed and published by Feral Interactive for Android. Android is a trademark of Google LLC. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. all rights reserved.
Free download Total War: MEDIEVAL II HACK,MOD for Android APK & Iphone IOS IPA. (Size: 72M) - Version 1.2.3RC3. Released on April 7, 2022. By EN.VNMOD.NET. Conquer kingdoms to rule an empire and dominate the Middle Ages.. Developed by Feral Interactive. Operating system requirements 9 and up. Teen.
Feature Hack Game Total War: MEDIEVAL II MOD
- - Unlocked VIP
- - Remove All Ads
- - Unlock Premium
- - Unlimited Money
- - Speed
Version Game Total War: MEDIEVAL II Pay Fees MOD
- - Free Download
- - Free Download
- - Free Download
- - Download Free Phone
- - VIP Unlock
- Zmew: can you please give a feedback and not just copy oaste responses ? its kinda sucks dear devs ... fix your controls and crashes.
- Adrian Capatina: The intention is great , we dont have any good strategy on mobile but total war is very hard game to port on smartphones, i understand but i had crash when i hold on my fleet . Also campaign controls are kinda ok but in battle controls are very cluncky , one decision will be to make the gameplay 0.5x slower in battles so you can have time to react and give orders, camera control is awful and not smooth as well...sry but as a total war veteran ,for me that is unplayable, i will wait for patch..
- Joe Bussa: I had no idea this port was in development. This is literally one of my favorite games of all time. I had religiously checked for this game after the release of the rome series and heard that the Warhammer series might be coming to mobile and was elated to find this game was coming in less than a week. I've never spent $15 on a mobile app.. until now. It handles a little different than i remember and is more challenging than Rome and selecting and moving units is a little sloppy, but i love it!.
- Eric Sanchez: Love the game hate all the crashing. One of my saves will not load because of crashes. Now I have to start it over..
- Marc Timothy: It's a great game, exactly what you want from a Total War title!.
- Dylan Strong: So far I think this is a really smooth port. I've probably played this game for hundreds of hours on PC. I do see some improvements with the port but also some differences which are a little jarring on the senses at the moment. My biggest gripe is the new settlement UI. While I do appreciate the added information and the change capital tab I wish it would default to at least a similar opening tab like the original game. I'm sure I will adapt but in the mean time it is a PITA..
- Ryan Merwitz: So far I am enjoying playing Medieval 2 total war. I currently play this game with mods on my PC. But thought it would be fun to play on a mobile device. The game runs really good on my Galaxy S21 ultra. I had a few crashes that messed up my save file for some reason hence the 4 stars instead of 5. The controls can be a bit difficult to use but the developers have done a good job of minimizing the trouble with the controls it just takes some getting use to. The 4 stars instead of 5.
- BenjaminH: Love the game so much. Ive been waiting years for this and doesnt disappoint! Hope dlc's get added. Same with siege equipment.
- Airosmith Redila: Finally you spilled the beans, we need at least once in a 1-2 week internet to play your "Validation" semi-"offline" port unlike CoH where it's OverPrice despite being SEMI offline. & also has a TAG to proof EVIDENCE. But you really did it this time, by openly confessing it in the game BUT not enough beforehand purchasing this game. You know I only bought some of your port because: 1. Old games are g0ld hence also ppl playing it. 2.Supporting the HQ games from play store again. #2000-12 gamers.
- Kyran Edwards: Fantastic game! Runs great on s21. Another great installment!.
- magma bread: Please change it to the way your Rome total war games is, the controls are not as good as it's hyped up to be, you can not make the unit and info bar go away, the way you position units as worse and extremely slow and not effective in a real battle If you could change the way you move and position units back to the way your mobile Rome total war was, and make it so you can make everything on the screen disappear with a two finger tap, and be able to change the graphics, this game would be great.
- nightshade IRL: I wrote a review and it seems to have disappeared.. now it was a good one and I promised to update and I will.. just going to wait to see if this one disappears to.
- Roberto Rosso: Registered and played all night straight away. Still testing features and playing different factions.
- The Master: Man these controls are horrible, worse $15 spent.
- JULIAN JOHN: still got some bug,hope they fix it in short time.but still love to play.
- Ne Menja: Best game ever crafted..
- justice baca: It was tricky at first kinda is also lacking the dlc. Other then that it's a great game.
- Dave Cheese: Super excited but. As I have camera notch screen is locked, please let's have it like Rome. Merging troops can be a pain as long hold brings up a description. Really enjoying so far.
- Dr Shifu: I like total war games have played all of them. But the time between turns in medival 2 is too much. How can i fix it.
- Renz adam Mendaros: I gave it 4/5 stars, its a beautiful game, its a game i have been waiting to play since i was a kid along with Rome, well i have been playing Rome for atleast 5 months, there is a significant difference, medieval 2 mechanics and graphics have improved, good fighting patterns, especially for knights, but there is soem drawbacks, AI needs to be improved, comparing it to rome, its a bit choppy and slow, especially ending a turn, it took almost 30 seconds, it needs minor updates..
- بارا خان: THE BEST GAME EVER, I LOVE IT, I wish dev making Total War Shogun 2, Total war empire and Napoleon go to mobile version ❤.
- A B: good game, any chance that PVP multiplayer will be coming to this game?.
- Benedict Nwaogwugwu: Love this game.
- Collin Camp: Great port. Was waiting on this to come out for a while and did not dissappoint. Please consider adding a Viking/Wessex campaign (it would be great to play as Wales, Northumbria, ect!) and more factions/expansions ect. Thanks for releasing this!.
- John Salva: The game is great. Just the controls for the formation/deployment of troops is kinda hard. I hope you make it the same like rome total war..
- Milo Lone Elk: I really don't have the words. It's amazing. Thank you.
- Mhd Yusuff: I love this.. good game strategy 💓💓💓.
- Anthony Parton: One of the best games ever.
- Omar M: The touch sensitivity when selecting and performing actions on the campaign map feels sluggish and tedious nowhere near as smooth like in RTW.
- Jai Pacomio: game is good, my problem is I need to flip my phone to play this game. also, when my turn ends it hangs up for few seconds and sometimes force closed unlike TW:BI when my turn end I can just skip it by tapping my screen multiple times. Yes I am a Feral Fan and I bought some of your games. Please fix this some of the problem. Thank you..
- David Murray: My download is getting to about 20% then just restarting. Over and over. So can't even play the game..
- David Orpilla: EXCEPTIONAL.
- Shane J: Great nostalgic play through..
- crystallinesheen: Well done port for the most part. This is probably my all time favorite PC game, I was stoked it was coming out on mobile. I was loving it until my first battle as Spain at the rebel castle. I knocked down the gates and commanded cavalry to go inside. They didn't do anything! They refused orders and just stood there clumped up at the gates. I can only imagine this a horrible bug that will hopefully get patched soon. It is unplayable for me as is. Other than that, plays awesome on my S20 Ultra..
- Alan Smith: A little weaker than cpu but what do you expect. Still great..
- Jake Tuckey: I'm giving this a one star, the game is unplayable. I can't see the the button formats and I can't see the units and could not see factions flags , and the graphics is terrible for me. even know I changed it in the menus. I restarted it many times and no results. I just hope because it's new it's just bugs, and I'm hoping it will get fixed because I've been waiting for this game patiently and paid $18 for this game. :( I just want to play it. I have a Samsung s9..?.
- No One: Yeah so i love this game played it before but i would recommend optimizing it more the game loads in fine but fps rate is wonky and graphics are not working correctly im sure my tablet is capable of playing considering the base specs from origional game but its not optimized for mine i will give a five star review once im able to actually play the game you guys guys did a great job on the rome ports i cant say how i feel about game play on this one as im not able to play it.
- No Luck: Playing on Poco X3 Pro. Very hard to reposition units in battle. App randomly crashes within 10-30mins of gameplay. Graphics aren't as good as in the YT video. Looking forward to QOL updates..
- REYALS r.: Add realme 7 pro to compatible device asap.
- Vishnu Prasannaa: Lot of improvements need to be made.
- Michael Tunstall: I've been waiting for this, love it so far. Although the screen doesn't rotate, I have seen others comment on this and in replying feral have said they are working on it. I am having sync issues but it doesn't affect anything gameplay wise. I'm sure there are updates to come. Other than those very minor things, another slam dunk of a port! I can't wait for what feral Interactive bring us next, maybe another total war, perhaps warhammer? I love you people at FI..
- Haralambos (Harry) Xanthopoulos: It's a little clunky but 10/10 would recommend!.
- Noah: Great game. FYI, for those who cannot rotate their screen. I was able to "hide camera cutout" in my phones display settings. This allows me to freely rotate the game..
- David stratty: been waiting years for this game to be released on mobile and they haven't disappointed great game well worth the money 👌👌👌.
- Atrenos Gjndryze: Oh the nostalgia! Thanks feral! Hopefully empire total war is next? Lol. It is just as i remember it. No issues with controls, AI behaviors and such.... Seamless. Just a bit annoyed with cloud saving as it crashes my device. But thats a given since its not supported and im sure i can work around it. This is awesome!.
- Cheng Liu: Great to be able to play this great title again, on mobile without internet connection dependency..
- D M: The game overall looks good. Not perfect, but enjoyable. Issues are understandable since it just launched. (Not sure why my first long review got deleted).
- Alex Curley: Bad, payed 15 bucks and couldn't even play..
- Bean Burrito: Loving the game so far, will the DLC be released at some point as well? 👀👀.
- Mark Field: I played this game for hours as a kid. Thank you for making a mobile version 💯.
- patrick hanson: This game is incredible! Thank you for brining this to mobile..
- Kevin Bourne: Finally, ive waited so long for this! Good port!.
- Mark Anthony: good game.
- Vlad Toma: Stop deleting my reviews and fix the game lmao..
- Kerry Cook: Everything is extremely small to be touched on the campaign map for a small cellular phone, more designed for tablets and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do when everything is literally so small that I cant understand what's going on unlike Rome total war, where it was alot tighter and an amazing port!, But you guys gotta get a patch so I can read the texts and and in the battle map it's nearly impossible to zoom out and control the vast army available' you did a great job, But can't read...
- Bear Harvie: Haven't played it on mobile but know it was the best game I ever played on PC when it was released. If it plays like Rome Total War for mobile then its an easy 5 star. Well Done..
- Marco Dattilo: Great port, I've been waiting for this one. Everything is amazing BUT the two finger formation set up is a major let down..
- TheRedVender: Awesome! This is my 5th game from Feral Interactive one of the BEST developer's I've seen especially mobile. Thank you Feral Interactive team..
- Ashley Cole: Game works fine and graphics are great. The only thing I'm not as keen on are how you do unit formation preffered how it was done in Rome total war with two finger swipe. Other than that loving it so far..
- Will Wood: Seems rather slow compared to Rome TW at taking turns than on my Samsung Tab S8+.
- G E: S10+ Awesome performance. Very good visuals and controls, save for the two finger formation controls. Can't wait to spend hours lost in this game..
- Joseph Stallin': I love Medieval 2, this port does a great job at bringing it to the phone, but it is a little iffy right now at this price tag. The camera is *way* more finicky compared to Rome, and you can't put it in cinematic mode, which sucks because you have way more control of your zoom level. Some of the UI is also *way* more confusing and complicated then the PC original, for no reason, like if you want low taxes, you have to hit the money bag 3 times so it resets to that. Also, small, but can I rotate?.
- encore944: Slaps! This game goes so #%@[email protected]& hard!.
- Aron Ignacio: Controls are so clunky it feels unfinished everything from the Custom battle UI and battle controls is so inconvenient Rome TTW port had better controls and UI.
- bla hs: The graphics for the game is great. Great job to the game developers///😁😁😁😁😁.
- Zarif _hensem69: I would give this game 5 star rate but the control In this game is really lacky,I hope the developers team fix this,maybe you guys can copy the control from romeTotalWar because that game is great and the control were simple and amazing❤️,oh and this game cheat not really good as rometotal war😂.
- Rey Porrata: Awesome game however limited spending makes custom battles less fun and there is no way to remove the bottom display bar and no seige battles also makes the game less fun than the others If you make these features like the other mobile total war games it would be the best one yet.
- Saptarshi Chakraborty: Very disappointed regarding the controls and game play. The previous games were much better. Very confusing UI. Expected much better but was not upto my expectations..
- Christopher: Playing on a Samsung A51 which is not completely supported but working totally fine so far. Only crash I had was on first time startup. Syncing it to the Google cloud. Battles and campaign are smooth and bringing back so many memories. Hopefully we can get some modding support in the future. Playing the LOTR/third age mod all over again would be epic..
- Ffggkk: Feels unfinished honestly, I hope the controls can be as easy as RTW..
- Hein Aye: Another outstanding Total War game on mobile! What a time to be alive! Thanks to the developers. Perhaps Shogun is next? A man can dream!.
- Jake Middleton: Won't even let me start needs Internet validation I have Internet on and still doesn't work. Paid 12 pound for this.
- Jose Lean: Amazing adaptation to mobile. All time favorite since it's original release. Works perfectly. Incredible job!.
- Jeremy Elder: How do you save your game? Can't find it anywhere. Otherwise great so far!.
- Alex Douglas: The games seems to have ported well although the battle controls aren't quite right when comparing against the Rome port. It's really difficult oriating troops which is odd because the same method is a breeze in the Rome port and when selecting specific units via the icons you have to select the centre of the icon for it to register correctly. Edit: I know how the controls should work they just don't work correctly. I've contact support..
- MrCLARKj: IT WAS AWESOME 😎!! so far the only issue is I can't flip my phone because it was fix on the right side. I hope we can choose/rotate the game while playing..
- Matt: Controls are a little bit off... It is really hard to resize a line unit during a battle for some reason. Also still trying to figure out how to resupply/re-man a unit after a battle..
- William Heath: Truly! My life is now complete! God speed to you Feral! I can't thank you enough!.
- Martin Andrei Enabia: Amazing graphics and controls! Loved it!.
- Zachary Vinge: Thank you thank you, ive been waiting forever, best game ever made, keep improving and making classics for the phone guys u rock, could you guys work on shogun next?.
- Александр Бондарь: The Best medival strategy ever!.
- Silent Watcher: Finally, you can touch grass. You can also exit without force closing as well. [Will update this review later, probably..].
- r t: Why cant the sceen rotate even when my auto rotate is on when i try other app my screen rotates but it seems this game wont.
- sofia cute: Please do optimise this game Game is not smooth I select unit not working Please do something.
- Rozairi Roslan: Good classic game but the screen is locked and cannot flip..
- Pen Paper: Bad controls and graphics Don't waste your money Total war Rome is much better.
- josh3.0: I have all the total war mobile games so I had to stay up til 3 am to buy it cheers.
- Paulo Girao: One one the very best strategy games ever made, right at your fingertips for infinite mobile replayability. What is there not to love about this? This is a high-quality port, something can be expected from Feral, everything works well with touch controls and runs smoothly on newer phones. Buy it and enjoy endless fun now!.
- Yosep Maizer: I love it.
- ex alpha: Simply awesome 👍. The battery of your phone will suffer!!.
- Hussein Almuhanna: Honestly , i immediately preregistered as soon as i saw the news about this game being available on mobile , and today after that i have downloaded and actually played i could say that it is a great experience however I'm giving it 4 stars because of some bugs that im facing using my Xiaomi mi 10t pro , it says that my device is not supported , also there is no sound for the advisor in the game , i really hope this gets fixed quickly.
- Luke Ernest: In game unit organisation is absolutely terrible (clocked 2000+) hours on my PC and this port made me cry =(.
- 印尼莊藩龍 Michael Andreas Tjendra: I hope shogun total war will be release soon.
- Fami ghost illani: Nice...I love this game....
- Trevor: SHOGUN 2 MOBILE WHEN?!.
- Patrick Silva: As the first (?) review, the graphics and the gameplay are seamless... Can't wait to play my first campaign as HRE.
- IcedEvolution: Happy days 😁 one issue so far though is that the screen is locked and doesn't flip wich is quite annoying as it's the side never have it held at..
- John G: FIRST REVIEW!!! Seriously tho, great port. Only gripe so far is the forced landscape position (I like my charging port to be on my right side). A few fps drops on the main menu background but aside from that, runs good on S20+.