Download TripIt: Travel Planner Mod 11.5.0 for android apk & iphone ios 9 and up
Once you’ve booked a flight, hotel, car or other reservation, just forward it to [email protected] and we’ll automatically add it to your added Integrated Itinerary. Seamlessly sync travel plans to your calendar or share with anyone.
No more frantically searching your inbox for important details like flights, boarding or your hotel confirmation number. TripIt makes it easy to find them—even when you’re offline.
Upload PDFs, photos, QR codes for boarding passes and digital passports, and more information about your travel plans so you can keep everything in one place.
Destination-specific guidance and safety values
A TripIt representative will put together the details for you as you prepare to depart – including required vaccination records, tests Required time frame, entry requirements, recommended app downloads, etc.
View safety ratings for the global community, describing risk levels in various categories such as, for example, women’s safety, political freedom, and access to health and medical services.
，您可以升级到TripIt Go Pro 全年享受独家旅行优惠。 When you upgrade, TripIt Pro does all of this (and more!) for you:
• Share real-time flight status alerts and check-in reminders
• Notify you when you’re eligible if you Get a refund when fares drop after booking
• Track your rewards program and get notified when points expire
• Help get through faster with a 4-month CLEAR free trial and discounted membership Security Checks
• Navigating Airports Using Interactive Maps
Your Google Play Account will be charged after confirmation of purchase. Your TripIt Pro subscription is valid for 1 year and automatically renews for $48.99 per year unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the subscription period. To manage your subscriptions, including auto-renewal, visit your Play Store account settings.
Free TRIPIT PRO for SAP CONCUR Users
If your company uses SAP Concur, then you will probably get the free TRIPIT PRO that most travelers have to pay for TripIt Pro Deals. Make sure you’re connected to TripIt so an itinerary is created for you as soon as you book, and if you’re eligible, you can subscribe to TripIt Pro for free.
Free download TripIt: Travel Planner MOD/HACK for Android APK & Iphone IOS IPA. (Size: 55M) - Version 11.5.0. Released on May 9, 2022. By EN.VNMOD.NET. TripIt® from Concur instantly organizes all your travel plans in one place.. Developed by TripIt, Inc.. Operating system requirements 9 and up. Everyone.
Application Features Hack TripIt: Travel Planner MOD
- - Unlocked Pro
- - Unlocked Premium
- - Extra
- - Unlocked All
- - Remove All Ads
Application Version TripIt: Travel Planner Pay Fees MOD
- - Free Installation
- - Unlocked Free
- - Unlocked VIP
- - Paid Features
- - Prime Unlock
• It’s now easier to add flights manually – enter partial data and we’ll search for the flight and fill in the rest of the details.
• We are making ongoing accessibility enhancements in the app.
• We fixed some intermittent crashes happening with the trip timeline and with Unfiled Items..
- Yasmeen Em: It is an awesome App and gives everything in a glance a must App for the travellers. Enjoying my trip with TripIt.
- Tsvetelin Pavlov: It's very useful. I wanted to go Pro, but payment system is broken..
- Dean Dubach: Grast tool for keeping track of travel plans and docs.
- Angela Baligod: I've used tripit on my trips but this yr it started to be funky. I cannot log in to the app anymore. It always say it's under maintenance. Please fix..
- David Preston: Everything in one place..
- Jonathon Brown: Love this app! Used it on a recent trip to the Caribbean and it helped us track our mix of airlines, accommodations, and assorted other activities seamlessly..
- Dorothy Ooko: Excellent Travel manager.
- Luis Paulo Ferreira Cachado: I like it!!.
- jimmy lee: Use to be great. But recently my app is not showing my upcoming trips and inability to update. Edit: already contacted the developer team though the app and have yet to receive a response..
- Toia Nash: love it! ❤️ 😍 and so will you!.
- Yeo Leslie: great app!.
- Vin XXX: Hard to use.
- GirlyTodd: Not a Roadtrip Planner! Great app if you already planned out what you're doing and when. The word "planner" is a bit deceiving. It's more of an "itinerary" creator..
- Noam Leon: Meh.
- Jerry Palmer: I thought this app would let me plan a driving trip. NOT! Apparently all it does is scan emails for trip activity. So its worthless to me. But now they have my name, DOB, and email, which of course means more marketing junk emails in my inbox..
- Janis Ng: Good app. but it kept crashing though.
- abhishek kumar pathak: Application registration process is not working.
- Evan Dust: Great app to manage business and personal travel.
- Steve Capeness: Easy way to I keep track of all your travel bookings and arrangements..
- Amy Flynn: I love that my trip info is all in one place! This app often tells me of flight changes before the airline..
- Mark Ifflander: help when planning.
- Ketan M: excellent.
- Juan Carlos Gonzalez: Very easy to use. I can now find all my travel information in one place..
- Ashleigh Peterson: Incredibly Handy! I have been using this app for around 2 years now I absolutely love it.
- Bryan M: Does not work unless you are using the email app on your phone.
- Cathy Chu: super easy way to organize all the travel emails and itineraries.
- Gerry Ramos: I tried verifying my email that was sent to my inbox and it didn't work..
- Tom Sippl: Would buy upgrade but can't find one of my stops, St. George, Utah. Can't find how to ask for help either. Tom.
- Mike Pascual: awesome.
- Christopher Maddix: I'm appreciating the new and improved version of this Travel Planner app more and more each day I use it..
- Charles Gardner: I've been using their service for years and I'm still using their service. Sure there may be some things here and there that could be improved, and airlines have matched some functions for the traveler, but group travel, sharing plans with people at destinations, consolidated itinerary for numerous events and activities is outstanding. I strongly recommend their service to everyone I encounter on my travels..
- Kenneth Garrett: Great idea, but this app proves difficult for me to use, needed a lot of editing, and was unable to handle cancellations and changes to travel itineraries..
- Euclides Rengifo: excellent.
- Nelson McCarty: Tried to install and it didn't like my email oh well ..
- Chris Garcia: Wouldn't even verify email from the email they sent. Waste of my time..
- SS F: great app for travel. It keeps all info in one spot..
- Richard Moller: Useful app, but upgraded to Pro, only to find out that you can only get SMS updates to one phone number, and they do not support Canadian phone numbers. North Korea sure, but not Canada..
- LM Marina: Useful.
- Jet Valenti: Never got pass email verify..
- nahrin s: DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! Would not even have given it a single star! App crashed my whole phone, camera wouldn't even start, and then Samsung could not even help me. I had to reset my phone to factory settings!! Google play wouldn't even give me a refund for a product pur hated that didn't work!.
- Marianne Siglos: So far so good. I wish that I choose passengers for specific flights instead of having all passenger under all flights..
- Cornell C: It can't seem to get my email address correct. As i don't know my own email. No worries. I'm out..
- Théo MrD: just learning but so far so good.
- Tony Grubaugh: Wont allow me to create an account. It just says email doesnt match records when i click create account. So the app is worthless for me.
- Ronald Kral: Love this app. Hooks directly into my Gmail and adds in reservations automatically..
- Tami Takahashi: Worst app ever.
- Sh Melvin: Nearly every flight I have been on lately tripit has given me wrong information..
- Ian Feavearyear: Love this but it doesn't work on my new Samsung Galaxy S22, just get stuck on the opening splash screen..
- Jaber Ahmed: Very useful and easy to plan your trip.
- Alec Collie: Would give it 5 stars however when you put in a destination it doesn't give enough options. For example, I am going to Seville but it doesn't give me rhatyaa a specific option. Lots of places in Seville but not just the city. Overall though a good app. You do need to enter the info but once it is in, it delivers a good aummmay of your trip.
- Perla Rolon-Grau: easy, convenient, intuitive. great tool.
- Katie Ziegler: Pulls together info from your email and keeps it all clear in one place.
- Joseph Antony J: Very Good app for tours and travels.
- SCOTT DAVIS: All in one place...Sooooo convenient!!!.
- Mostafa Gamal: Excellent.
- Richard White: This app is great. After Google dumped their Trips app, I was looking for a replacement and this is it. After some setup, it will scan your Gmail for travel emails and add them to a trip. And it seems to get it right. On my last trip it was the first app I opened and the last one I closed..
- Felipe Betancor: Can't verify email. Email received but clicking the link doesn't work..
- Yaakov Rich: Don't leave home without it..
- Dem Sala: it is just so easy to keep everything about my trip un one place..
- M. Carpenter: Kept trying to create an account and Gmail flagged the verification email as spam. The button in the email didn't do anything so that's suspicious. Uninstalled the app..
- Dan OBrien: Still great.
- Sasha Kevac: I have been using this app for years and love using it!.
- Michelle Tibbs: Horrible!!! So difficult to create an account. I will NOT be using TripIt!!!.
- Paul & Denise Leclerc: Great travel itinerary.
- Ira Abrams: good overall filing system for travel plans, but in perfect detection of new reservations..
- Sara Nova: It takes a lot of work to coordinate your trip and then you can't even click on the locations and get a map/direction page or at least to bring you to the email the reservation info was ported from? You still have to go looking for everything elsewhere. Memory eater if you ask me..
- Rico Thorton: Never get my initiation email. No I'm not emailing support. Ild just get afl different app.
- Charlie Ping: I've had this issue before, but now it's permanent. Opening the app, it says 'Syncing Offline Changes' and won't open. Can't do anything. Can't view any itineraries. Can't even close the app. This has been a problem in the past; no idea why they can't do updates in the background. This is the first time it just breaks the app entirely. I love that Trip It is available offline. But they need to ensure it always is. On a side note I am not even aware of anything I changed offline to cause this..
- Willem-Jan Zijderveld: TripIt makes it so easy to get an overview of your travel plans, with everything in one place, usually by simply forwarding a booking confirmation. The website could use an upgrade, but overall I'm super satisfied..
- scott mansfield: amazing.
- Dion Smyth-Tynes: keeps everything together!.
- Kim Hightower: I've never had a Tripit account.. I tried to create a new account. Kept getting an error message regarding my email address. So I clicked "forgot password" rec'd message to check email to rest password. Went thru the process 5 times, still no email with link to reset password..
- P Sanae: the app is great but widget no longer works on launcher.
- Victor Avedano: very easy to add trip imformation.
- Natasha Virmani: I wish they would add an option that stores the same information as "restaurant" but listed under retail for shopping or visiting stores in the itinerary so it has its own correct symbol for shopping..
- Matt Morrison: Suddenly inaccessible unless I provide my birth date. There is no reason for this requirement as I do not use any services that require it. This is pure data harvesting of personal info for no benefit to me..
- Leah Garabedian: small request is to be able to upload custom pictures with each trip.
- Jessie Gomez: I cannot get pass the verification process.... I have been waiting for an email for two days..
- S K: Version 11.4.1 update: please bring back the tabs, or make sure ALL upcoming trips are visible without having to click "see all". This new view is NOT an improvement. Also, an option to open the app to the trip list, and not directly into the next or current trip, would be appreciated (ie: how it used to work, many versions ago...).
- Amanpreet Singh: Using it can assist, I've not been able to use it despite locating their mail in the Spam.
- Nick Ong: Does not work. Email confirmation never sent....
- Taisha-Rose Pickett: Very easy and convenient to create your own itinerary. This app is a great help.
- Graeme Clark: such a simple and helpful app. Just forward your confirmation emails to Tripit and Tripit puts it all into place in an easy to read schedule. Love it..
- Jeremy Bailey: Great app! Go pro its worth it..
- pankaj prajapati: Third class app...
- Daniel Johnson: Can't login because it requires a hometown to do so, but I don't have one, and my residence changes frequently..
- Donielle Weiss: Not what I was hoping for.
- Mark Neilson: Great app.
- Robert Berlin: I like the Inbox feature that automatically imports my travel plans.
- Keith Rutsey: Not really happy with the app. Not sure what value it adds and it can be pretty invasive in terms of data privacy and notifications that are not really useful..
- Epo Zaridze: good.
- Hardy S: thanks to this app, I have all my reservation and rental contract numbers in one place. this often comes in handy when inquiring about an invoice or points not addedd.
- M B: They just are a scam now. They used to be good but now not anymore. Can't use without giving them all your personal information. Not secure anymore. Got warning about it..
- Rahul Menon: love this app. 1 stop solution and does the job and running through my emails for itinerary and plans. easy interface and works seamlessly for me. used this app for over 6 years now..
- Anup Goutham: App now forces users to give personal information such as date of birth..
- A Google user: What a shame... I was happy with this product. But totally inefficient customer service. Tp the point I gave up and will do with alternatives/competitors..
- Lyn Kendall: can't wait to travel again. used TripIt pre covid and is a great tool..
- Scarlet S.C.: A great way to see all my trips in an organized way, as soon as I get an email with a trip coming is automatically added to my list..
- Donna M Bruschi: great place to gather all your details. ux could use a bit of an upgrade, but it's very useful..
- Peggy Gilmartin: love get everything in one place plus all the great tips on traveling.
- pamela hunt rebidue: don't know what we would do.without it.
- Stephanie Summers: This app sucks. I tried to sign up and you won't send me the verification email, but if I say I forgot my password you will send a link to fix it. I still can't access the accounts because younwont send the verification email. A friend recommended this app but it is a waste of time..
- Utku Türer: Cannot create acoount because cannot click verify email button in the e-mail sent for verification.
- Julius Tato ג'וליוס טאטו: It keep telling me under maintenance so I can't open it. But in IOS, the apps can open very well..
- Kayla Hanocka: I love storing all my travel in this app. concerts confusing itineraries into simple docs..
- H C: I like the app and and how it good for mapping out the trip plans and access booking information for flights/hotels etc. The only issue I have is that I want to use it offline but i have to sign back in when I open the app and that requires Internet connection..
- Suzaan Riekert: Love this app!.
- Lieze Neven: I love Tripit. Don't know what I would do without it. I did waste £45 on tripit pro though because it is pretty useless outside of the USA. No seat tracker, no wait time, no airport maps no nothing. Even for a massive hub like Doha! And they don't have a free trial so i just lost the money 😭 don't get pro if you live outside of the USA.
- Steven Hong: The only problem I am having with this app is that when one keys in the date and flght number, it is supposed to fill out the departure and arrival times by default automatically like some travel apps do (other apps can even automatically update the status in case of changes). For Tripit, users have to enter all the information themselves manually..
- Steve Brown: Does everything I want, but has a really dated look and feel. Doesn't look like any money has been spent on development for 10 - 15 years.
- Karen Schrader: Keeps me informed and on track with my hotel stays..
- Chris Grimshaw: App won't even open anymore..
- H Keston: Best app ever how it integrates all your bookings.
- James D: Don't you dare block the app mandating my details..
- Armando Leija: Great for reminders and gate information..
- Austin Elizabeth Robinson: I am constantly planning trips. some with booked tours/events, occasionally multiple flights and such. what an easy way to keep it sorted. I usually just put things on my calendar but since I also have all my friend's birthdays, anniversaries and due dates for bills marked on it this is such a simple solution!.
- Tom J: Great app. Provides info and alerts. Can't imagine traveling without it. Used on an LG G7 ThinQ..
- Alan maclean: App has just been updated and now doesn't work..
- Trevor Wells: App won't open. Uninstalled, reset and reinstalled. App not working..
- Judy O.: Tripit has been a great source for planning family/friends vacations. Very easy to use..
- Brad Couper: As a full time traveller I can't imagine trying to manage all my bookings without TripIt. Everything is simply organised by trip with flights, accommodation and other events. love it!.
- Tyler Howe: Immediately crashes on open. Can't use. It's great when it works... But right now it's useless. Support gave no estimation when it would be fixed, only that they were aware..
- Carol Merko: I am a tripit pro client and Program stopped working on 28 March, gave it a day, then shut down my phone and it still was not working. It is now 30 March still not working and so will try to uninstall and reinstall. Very frustrating as I have a flight on 1 April..
- John Schaub: a great app for all your travel itinerary needs..
- Frank Giacon: Would be 5 stars if it would sync with my calendar..
- Graeme Edwards: such a great app if you travel regularly.
- Doug Ramsey: great app.
- Venus Smith: Love it..
- Amos Shapira: very useful to keep track of the trip plans. GUI is sometimes a bit confusing and cluttered.
- Jamii lee Maynard: It was useful enough up until I could only add 3 documents to my itinerary... I have to add most of my itinerary manually so I wouldn't buy pro just so I could add more documents (which I also have to add manually)....
- Little Autie: Trash. Forces specific trip dates (why would you force an end date?), registration and severely limited in general.
- Jenny Dare: I cant delete flights that have been altered and now I have a huge mess of flights that confuses me. How to fix this? It's a great app otherwise..
- Juan Flores: Exactly what I was looking for. Tried a few apps today and this is the best one. Itbhas all I need without having to pay for extra things I dont need. Good Job, keep up the good work..
- Alan Cooke: Excellent trip organizer. Lots of useful features for travelers.
- Leslie M: Amazing organization of travel itinerary info. Highly recommend..
- Henrietta Weatherbee: I'm trying to create an account and it keeps saying that tripit is undergoing maintenance.
- cheri rubin: Best travel app - love it!.
- Ares NBP: Really loved the app. But is there any way for me to change the currency? for example, the taxi fare, it show £ currency, but I want to change it to MYR is it's my main currency. Suggestion, I would love to see you guys introduce a "Pro" that is lifetime, not subscription. I'm fine if the lifetime version will be a bit pricey (but be justify with the features it offer) It's ok if you guys also have a subscription version where it offer even more features (as some features require maintenance).
- Deepak iot: just works.
- Ev Stanton: Fantastic app so far! It has been a fantastic way to organize travel and keep things straight..
- Ian Brynes: great app for pulling together travel plans abd sharing.
- E Mosk: Very useful while traveling, for sharing itineraries.
- La Donna B: Love this app!! I started using this app 6 years ago to organize my trips and keep my family informed of my travel plans. It has been great to use..
- Anne E. Johnson: Everything in one place. conventional and easy to use. if I traveled more often would definitely purchase pro version.
- Kathleen Forte: Not quite as intuitive as I would like, but pretty good..
- Mario Colorado: awesoem.
- Laurie Trinca: I've used this app for many trips and love how I can easily keep all my plans in hand on my phone..
- Cyteria Knight: Great App!.
- Jah Beanz: Once configured properly, IT'S A LIFESAVER!!! Galaxy Note 10+.
- Jason Gaylord: Decent, but doesn't track all the same info as the website, which is disappointing..