Download Yaba Sanshiro 2 Pro - Sega Saturn Emulator Mod 1.8.3-PRO for android apk & iphone ios 7.0 and up
Sanshiro Yaba is the hardware and software implementation of Sega Saturn, and you can play Sega Saturn games on your Android device.
Due to copyright protection, Sanshiro Yaba does not contain any BIOS data or games. You can play your own game by following the instructions below.
1. Create an ISO image file from the game disc (using InfraRecorder or other tools)
2. Copy the files to /sdcard/yabause/games/ (/sdcard/Android/data/org.devmiyax.yabasanshioro2.pro/files/yabause/games/ on Android 10 or higher)
3. Start” Sanshiro Yaba”
4. Click the game icon
due to the Scoped Storage specification. Devices running Android 10 or higher
* Change the game folder from “/sdcard/yabause/games/” to “/sdcard/Android/data/org.devmiyax.yabasanshioro2.pro/files/yabause/games /”.
* Remove game files, save data, state data when uninstalling app
* Use storage access framework when selecting “Load Game” menu
These features are available in addition to normal play.
* Higher resolution polygons using OpenGL ES 3.0.
* Expanded internal backup storage from 32KB to 8MB.
* Copy backup data and still backup data to your private cloud and share to other devices
Please visit our website for more details.
Emulating hardware is really hard. “Sanshiro Yaba” is not that perfect. You can check the current compatibility here.
You can report issues and compatibility information to the developer using “Report” in the game menu.
“Sanshiro Yaba” is based on yabause and available under the GPL license. You can get the source code here.
“Sega Saturn” is a registered trademark of SEGA co.,ltd, not mine.
Please read this EULA before installing (http://www.uoyabause.org/static_pages/eula.html)
Free download Yaba Sanshiro 2 Pro – Sega Saturn Emulator (Hack – Mod) for Android APK & Iphone IOS IPA. (Size: 126M) - Version 1.8.3-PRO. Released on April 17, 2022. By EN.VNMOD.NET. . Developed by devMiyax. Operating system requirements 7.0 and up. Everyone.
Feature Hack Game Yaba Sanshiro 2 Pro - Sega Saturn Emulator MOD
- - Unlocked All
- - No All ADS
- - Unlock Premium
- - Unlock All
- - Free Shopping
Version Game Yaba Sanshiro 2 Pro - Sega Saturn Emulator Pay Fees MOD
- - Setup Free
- - Download Free
- - Install Free
- - No ADS
- - Remove All Ads
* Minnor bug fix.
- Ylandiau Astarra: Can't access my saves from yaba 1 on yaba 2 nor the save states...please help.
- Franky Nakamoto: THE CONTROLLER IN TOUCH DPAD DOESNOT WORK, JUST USE THE FREE VERSION THE TOUCH DPAD WORKS ON MOST GAMES..
- Kristopher Ayers: The compatibility of this emulator is much better than listed on the link. Very few games I've tried didn't work and half of those run fine after one of the updates. It just keeps getting better!.
- Edmond: Doesn't work with frontend launcher apps resulted in instant refund from me. I'm fed up with these so-called "devs" that think they can charge money for a half-assed app... No way to use a launcher like Launchbox with this emulator, abusive TOS and Privacy Agreement, need to share my Google account for backups (I have my own cloud service, don't need yours), one of the worst UI and UX in an app so far and the incertitude that the purchased app will still be available tomorrow made me refund..
- phycoanto reborn: I have no lag problems, a bit and loose sound but I think that because I use action replay so I just reload to get things back. The thing it's missing is proper fastfoward but I think it still deserves 5 stars.
- curtis wilson: Fix Primal Rage, and a few other games, and it'll be perfect. I don't care who don't give you credit, it woorks great, and I have a wireless Saturn controller that works flawless, zero lag with Bluetooth, and I got some translated rare games that never made it to North America, plus the Saturn games are crazy expensive, so my OnePlus 9 Pro plays the games perfect on the original console setup, but Shining Force 3 scenario 2 slows down over with usage, so just save, close, open again, and solved..
- Attract Mode Plays: Update makes it crash when trying to play Linkle Liver Story.
- eKane Pegg: Decent app but with drawbacks, only runs .zip files many don't work , but finally in the latest update I can play my favourite Saturn title. Can't argue with that.
- Mauro Giacobbe: Amazing emulator!.
- Robert Coyne: Yaba Sanshiro 2 Pro is amazing! If you are a Sega Saturn fan, you need this! I haven't run into any games that don't work and they all look fantastic. Rock solid performance. Easy 5 star from me!.
- Alex Baldwin: Really fantastic emulator, I've not run into any issues running any games yet. Quite basic - but the actual emulation is running excellently, and it's letting me explore a classic and forgotten console! Cheers to the Devs! I had to go in game to configure my controller but then I was all good to go, only wish there was a full library view without breaking under letters..
- John Prinz: I've owned this for quite awhile and did enjoy it. Some games I really wanted to replay (Earthworm Jim 2 for one) just wouldn't work that great... UNTIL NOW! The new 1.8 update seems to have fixed that issue and a few others! Very impressed with the emulation quality now..
- shadow foxxie: Used to be good, it used to be able to run games but on versions past 1.03 it just can't, sonic jam, panzer dragoon. These games just don't work anymore..
- Masterfro 710: Just bought this and it does not work at all cant load a damn thing please, Do not buy this it does not work at all..
- George Young: Does not work with misteria.
- S Z: Could you use redream's ui as reference and redesign the ui?.
- Roy Welch: Good emulator.
- Jason Vreeke: There is no sound when using Bluetooth earbuds.
- Mung Daal Company: Works really well with compatible games. The visuals look incredibly sharp, and it runs very smoothly. Sadly my personal favorite game (Fighters Megamix) doesn't seem to work with it yet. Once compatibility improves, this could be my definitive Saturn emulator.
- Jonathan Selby: Originally left a 1 star review because of terrible performance. That might have been a bug with a newly released device. There was an update a few days after my original review that mostly fixed performance. Still can't give 5 stars because game specific settings and global settings still seemingly randomly change and conflict. The UI is also really bad. I have some translation games and the names are all garbled and there's no way to change the name or find the boxart..
- Glyn Young: Works great on retroid pocket 2+.
- Jason R: Works perfectly.
- Henry N: Great! Keep optimizing. Thanks for the Retroid Pocket 2 + fixes. Nearly all games runs at 2x 60fps on RP2+ with latest version..
- James Sobol: Works great, struggles with shining force 3 music but so does every other emu..
- Alvin d: Loads really slow. Stay with the free version that is way better but with the restrictions..
- Andrew Ogden: What happened in latest version. Wont read ISO files anymore?.
- Cory Cory: Thanks for fixing The screen issue with the retroid pocket 2 works great.
- James MacDonald: Most games I've tried work well..
- Chris Asma: This emulator works great, and it is consistently updated, which is good. However, its recent addition of scoped storage support broke its compatibility with frontends. I'd give this app a 5/5 if this problem is ever fixed..
- TSY: Why can't I delete a game ? And I didn't find Yaba Sanshiro folder in my phone ! Except for this, it's a nearly perfect emu ! Thanks a lot !.
- dustin humston: Awesome app but can you make it where launchbox front end will work with your app. Just sucks that all my emulators work on it beside yours. Other than this 0 complaints.
- Eric Coombs: Great emulator, must get paid version to save games though..
- Theo Hughes: Directory selection! Thank you!!! I have a Dualshock 4 controller and while paired to the phone it doesn't show up as a controller I can select, what controller do you recommend using?.
- Sonic The Fantastic: I love this app very much, but when I tried to play Phantasy Star Collection, the game kept glitching and making all these weird noises, if you could please fix this issue, that would be great, thank you very much.
- Sora Udagawa: Works great again!.
- Sloppy Toons: Honestly, for needing to pay money its rather bad. Compatibility is poor, and it doesnt recognise my buttons in controller mode and it heats up my system too fast. Usung a gpd xd plus. It can handle dreamcast and psp, so this shuld be better. I hope you guys can fix this. Will update review if things are better..
- Edsan Valderrama: The audio is not compatible with nvidia shield in most games, it sounded like a very old TV that has no antenna reception..
- Sylvain Tremblay: Glitchy as hell..
- kimiko: While it's pretty much the only option you have to play Saturn games in Android it isn't really the best it can be,some 2D games run passably well if you tweak Enough of the apps settings and even then it's noticeably slower and have a few missing graphics,and forget 3D games those are all laggy,now it could just be because of my current device but I hope this sees improvement to run better on it soon,it's still again mostly passably good as is for some games now though.
- Lefteris Iliadis: Works as expected but, why can't I run it on my xiaomi Mi box S on my TV, beats the perpose of the emu. I'd like to be able to play with my bt gamepad on the TV..
- donutmaster: WOW THIS IS GARBAGE. What was devmiyax thinking??? I cannot like this. There's just too much wrong. This "installation" thing. TOTAL GARBAGE. LET ME CHOOSE MY ROM FOLDER. QUIT WITH THIS DUMB INSTALLATION THING it's HIDEOUS. BIG WASTE OF MONEY..
- andrew blower: Don't know what has happened to the pro version, doesn't run my games anymore, installed the free version and that runs fine.
- Wise Words: I wish I never paid for this emulator. Games don't run smoothly or not at all. This emulator has been out for years and unlike the Playstation emulators, the devs can't seem to get it right. Then he has a nerve to charge folks for a crappie emulator that only plays a handful of games. I have a high end phone 📱 S21 plus , there's really no excuses for such a bad emulator. My phone can run dreamcast and gamecube games smoothly 🤷♂️.
- Omar Almulla: It works great. Highly recommended it.
- Jabari Jones: I want my refund!!.
- Whoever touching my phone Is a fuck boy: Used to work fine now when you load the roms the app crashes I want my money back.
- XI-4_WILLIAM SAHALA N.M: It's good for short burst of play, I hope you can higher the compatibility since it's pretty limited.
- Brad Stouffer: Best Saturn emulator I have followed since the beta version. Awesome compatibility considering the difficult architecture of the Saturn!.
- Kunle Allison: had to install my games again because the update stopped them working properly and it still has the old installs taking up space on my sd card. also guardian heroes randomly slows down when it used to run perfectly.
- Chris O: Installing games is a bit obtuse, and so can binding a controller. This isn't the most accurate Saturn experience either. But it does work, and Saturn is known to be hard to emulate so I give this my props..
- Henry Keith: ??? Apparently the crashing and lack of game directory function, as well as a need to unzip games directly to play th... to crash?? Is due to Android 10, the fixes being a headache--hooking your phone up to a pc, etc. Why is it other software are able to play .cue/.bin files without a problem? the new Android firmware is obnoxious but there must be a better workaround than procuring a computer and SD card. A simpler compromise must be an option! I want to support this unique software....
- Cedric Chapman: So far I was able to play shining force 3 scenario 1 all the way through with no problems other than the background apps slowing it down every now and then or crashing it. I would give this app 6 stars if I could because sega saturn is very hard to emulate. If shining force 3 scenario 2 works well many other games must work too. Make sure your android phone is up to date. That also helps..
- johnny valentine: cheat option closes app plz fix.
- eccy 249: Was a brilliant emulator,not anymore all my games won't work,don't go back with this emulator go forward,shocking don't buy anybody till they fix this.
- Ryan W: This was working fine until a recent update that basically made none of the games I've played previously playable..
- Aiden Kongas: Grrr!!! Just bought the app and it keeps crashing when going to load a game. This app used to be so good 😢 had to get a refund..
- Andy Barnes: I want to like this app but why do you keep rolling back features?? Why do we suddenly have to have zip files when other support has now been removed? Seriously some of the worst decisions made from this developer, use the old version, it's way easier..
- Kenny Williams: The developer doesnt care about this product, so why should I?.
- Kareem Cross: This sucks can't play shining force 3 classic.
- mck mckenna: Galaxy tab 6, constantly crashes and dosent respond, was good at first, wasted money, basic version is much better, if I could I wouldn't even give 1 star..
- Kristoffer Bouchard: Simply doesnt work, crashes constantly even with games within the apps game folder. Cant load or refresh without it crashing..
- Judah Jack: Doesn't support most file types. Just download original Yaba Sanshiro for free online..
- Chris Dent: About 90 games tested with NVIDIA Shield and they work fine. Compatibility is probably around 60%. Lots of games don't work but the Saturn is particularly hard to emulate even on a PC so don't try and run this on low end tablets/phones. The most disappointing aspect is that cheats have been removed. Apparently due to a complaint to Google. I'm not sure why this is as lots of emulators use cheats so why isolate this one. Please bring this back..
- tmac mc: Poor . Old version worked ok'ish but new update simply crashes. Don't waste your money..
- Karen Outlaw: this is bad i cant play any games.
- [email protected] handgranaten: Not satisfied, no sound, bad graphic processing, expensive and no updates, playing castlevania x.
- Michael S: No longer allows you to keep roms on an external SD card. Requires that you place the games in a specific folder on internal storage. Please fix that on a future update. In addition, the purchase I made on my phone isn't linked to all my android devices. They want to charge me for the app on my tablet. Get your act together Yaba Sanshiro 2 Pro developers..
- Alex Carroll: The file required for us to place our games in doesn't appear to exist in my phone. It's called org.devmiyax.yabasanshioro2.pro abd it's supposed to be located in Android>data> then nothing. Nothing is in my date folder. That means I cant use this app that I paid for. Please help me out and I'll change my score to 5 stars..
- Aaron Chiafos: Fails to recognize ROMs. Tried both .iso and .zip file types, and placed them in the specified directory. When trying to open one, the app just crashes and even deletes the files from the directory. Waste of time and money!.
- Yann Collet: I'm a fan of yabasanshiro Saturn emulator. However, this version has 2 annoying limitations which were not present in previous versions : - unable to detect a controller . - requires roms to be present in one very specific directory . Both limitations make it a no go for me. I'm not sure why this new pro version is more limited than the old free version. I hope it will be fixed in a future update..
- Luis Carlos Zardo: It freezes when I touch the virtual keyboard or the physical control, using it on a galaxy S10 and trying to play Leynos, ran perfectly on the old yaba, before it got paid.
- Doug: What happened? This used to work last year.
- mike hopper: Will not work with note 20 ultra app doesn't create directories needed in data file used to be great but now all things that made it good as a stand alone app have been removed give access to other storage directories please I have paid multiple times from uoyabause first installment all the way through the name change and there again through a 2nd name change where all functions such as loading your own bios adding cheats etc... Other apps have no problem with those features on google play....
- Ian Norton: Very good with most games.
- Larry guest: It's a very good emulator with high compatibility but not very accurate to the hardware. My only real issue is with the touch controls, haptic feedback would be a good feature to add in future updates..
- Josh E: While this runs games well, no controller I've tried to use works for the direction pad. I've tried both controllers made for phones and hooking up a ps4 and xbox controller via USB and nothing works, and the key mapping functionality doesn't work. If that ever gets fixed this is a solid 4 star..
- Muhd Zaidi: I couldn't get a stable fps even with lower resolution rendering and frameskipping on my realme 3. I guess saturn is harder to emulate than dreamcast because redream actually runs better on my phone. Can't say it's good app until it can at least run a single rom without framerate issue.
- I'm not a youtuber: It works, though I understand why a lot of people are upset. The emulator works as it's advertised, I did get it during the devs sale which made it even more worth but for those who lost access to the first version I feel for them. Overall though the app works well and as intended. Hopefully it doesn't get taken down like the first one..
- ororochi 1983: perfect. didn't really expect this to work this smoothly, but it did. Hopefully a fast forward function is added like the other emulators. Anyway, keep up the good work!.
- Rick: This app was a waste of money The free version runs so much better and reads roms much smoother than the pro version please don't bother Wish I could get a refund.
- Paul von Hagen: Playing Mystaria right now working great so far..
- Edward LeBron: Street Fighter Alpha 2 , Mortal Kombat Trilogy , X-Men vs Street Fighter and more works well on my galaxy S20 also works well on my nivida shield this is a good Sega Saturn Emulator Great Job!!.
- Mr. Madu: Can't Map controller keys. I had a previous version of this and it was working fine. All of sudden my controller stopped working. I can browse the interface but when it comes to mapping the in game controls, the emulator won't register my keys. That makes this emulator unplayable. My controller works with every other android emulator so I'm not sure what v the problem is. I opted to buy this version on Google hoping to fix this to no avail. Yaba Sanshiro get your Shiro together!.
- Neil Johnson: Unable to select directory and unable to direct boot games unless in CHD format. Very strange decisions. My game controller stopped working in the old version and now doesn't work on this version. Good Saturn emulator shame about the decisions the dev makes..
- Mark Campion: First covid, now this app is all screwed. I'm going to go live in the mountains..
- Jayce Odell: Works great, the author should find a way to give those who had paid for the old pro version of the app a free upgrade.
- Jai Cruz: I have the old version on this phone which allows me to select a directory, but this new version tells me my version of android doesnt support this....
- Matt Sumner: paid for it. missing the cheat option. but i get why..
- Vlad Denysenko: Buying this to support the dev who got screwed over by Google and had everyone who bought the emulator left without the license. Great that the dev is running the discount as well..
- Matthew Weilenmann: Sorry your app got removed for stupid reasons but kind of you to lower the price for a few weeks so those of us that bought it can get it for cheap..
- Miguel Coelho: Author discontinued yaba sanshiro, changed the name and published it again. Users who had paid for the pro version lost their license and have to pay again for this version. No respect for customers. The emulator is great though..