Download Asiana Airlines Mod 8.0.60 for android apk & iphone ios 4.4
Welcome aboard! Asiana Airlines
Download the new Asiana Airlines app where you can book, check in and view your booking details anytime, anywhere.
—Overview of Asiana Airlines App—
-Purchase/Cancel Tickets, View/Change Bookings
-Assign Seats, Check-in, View
– Argmented Reality
– Voucher Discount
– Missing Miles Redemption
– Destination Information
Free download Asiana Airlines Mod/Hack for Android APK & Iphone IOS IPA. (Size: ) - Version 8.0.60. Released on . By EN.VNMOD.NET. Welcome aboard! Asiana Airlines. Developed by Asiana Airlines. Operating system requirements 4.4. Everyone.
Hack App Features Asiana Airlines MOD
- - Unlock Pro
- - VIP Unlock
- - Speed
- - Unlock Full Version
- - Prime Unlock
Application Version Asiana Airlines Paid MOD
- - Free Download
- - Download Free Phone
- - Free Unlock
- - Unlock All
- - Unlocked Paid
1. UI Improvements
2. Booking Process Improvements
3. Faster performance speed
4. New loading animation.
- Ali alush: Perfectly.
- KOHO Warren: Need email. Calling offices suck. Misunderstanding and saying to busy call later. I hope they got my message I am recovering from surgery and am ill..
- Rick Enterline: Not helpful at all! Just aggravating!.
- Hyuntak Roh: Information is never saved and needs to be input again every time. Coupons are not available (they are online). Banking is a nightmare..
- ML: Rating relates to app as well as airline in general.
- John Fallis: Asiana was up in the 5 star range even with intermittent issues at times. After hundreds of thousands of miles flown on this airline they have slipped to about a 2 star airline, but still at a more expensive price. U.S. reservations is a serious issue, especially with a lack of common sense and service to the customer. The hold times and fees have become borderline ridiculous. If you have mileage banked with this airline I suggest you use it up before they are gone..
- James Sparks: Horrible. cannot complete simple registration. If I could give fewer stars I would..
- luke2023: This app is terrible just call the travel agency. It will ask you 100 questions its very hard to book a flight..
- andrew chong: Easy to use and handy..
- Chris Paik: Good.
- Hae Min: Easy and great..
- Richard Jo: PC 에서 되는 부분중 안되는 기능이 너무 많다..
- John Choi Hahn: Good please let everyone else download it from play store lf going to korea and food was good and flights was good.
- Hendrik Kaufmann: Does not work without intrusive permissions..
- Shawn: This app is garbage... How is it so ancient feeling!? 완전 실페, 제대로 만들어 주세요..
- Roland Kosek: Hackers. This is a hacking front..
- Shashank Katiyar: What's the point of this app except data collection if you can not add your previous trips and you have to find everyone manually. Plus it would be nice if you mentioned which name are you asking for...is it full name, surname or first name?.
- Solomon Jones: App is pilfering your data. Requires completely unnecessary permissions to start the app. It displays misleading explanations for them. e.g. Access to your contacts is necessary for sending you SMS. As a developer, I can assure you that is totally false. Buying an airline ticket requires and checking in for a flight requires 0 permissions. Just use their website..
- 엄진국: Very good.
- Charlie B.: Goooooood~.
- Oscar Park: It is working well than before!!!.
- Nina Kim: The payment process by domestic Korean credit card is hard and only in Korean language. Other is good.
- Shoubhanik Makur: Useless app. The app needs to access my phone to make calls, my contacts and my photos BEFORE even getting to my login screen. There can be no business justification for requiring any ONE if them, let alone all 3. Google Play store should review this and if needed force the developer to make changes so as not to require this info. However, Apple App store has ensured that they do not ask for this information, yet allow app usage - so clearly this is not needed.
- Augustina Gabrilavičiūtė: The whole Asiana online experience is SO INSANELY HORRIBLE I am seriously considering to never fly Asiana again, just so I wouldn't have to deal with their online system. Their whole experience is made out of not connected databases, so you have to manually type in your log in information or flight information again and again and again. And the app doesn't remember the flight info you've retrieved, so you'll have to do it again. -5 stars Asiana and shame on you..
- A Google user: You can't even book a flight.
- SJ Kim: Good.
- Mike Cachero: Why would you agree to give this app access to your contacts, phone, and media in order to use it?....are you kidding me?...This is how companies and countries gather personal information about you!.
- Wonjun Choi: 데이터 속도제한 걸리면 어플을 쓸 수 없음. 로딩 자체가 안됨.
- Kevin Leonard: Great!!!.
- Daria: 시간이 너무 짧아요.
- POPMarano: Why does this app need my device ID? it's freakin' me out...
- A Google user: When I try to purchase the ticket for my trip, there is an error message popped up "passenger information must match the membership information" I wonder what is wrong with this app, since my information is automatically applied on the field through my membership account. Please fix.
- A Google user: Requires far too many intrusive permissions for a travel app. Deleted as unusable with the level of permission I was prepared to tolerate..
- A Google user: Text boxes at the bottom of the screen are sometimes obscured by the keyboard, but otherwise good..
- A Google user: Very easy and good..
- A Google user: Easy to use.
- A Google user: Neat layout for reservation.
- A Google user: This app sucks. Especially for booking flights. Some things that got me really frustrated. - it doesn't show all the different types of tickets i.e. it only shows 3 economy classes at the time like it'll show savings, classic and flexi although they have another "special" type as well. So you'd have to click the "show high/low fares" which is misleading. - there's a fat bug when entering the travel document. - keeps resetting the app if you're in payment and decide to go to different app.
- A Google user: Why should all of my contacts be accessible to you?.
- A Google user: The app will not work unless you give access to contacts, which Asiana does not need..
- A Google user: Rejects online checking with errors, making the app almost redundant for most.
- A Google user: Payment system is slow and very inconvenient..
- A Google user: Easy to use.
- A Google user: Not sure why this app needs permission to access contacts. I can't open the app if I deny.
- A Google user: It took more than 10 times to complete payment. Please test this app from log in to payment with the customer's view not develpoer or operator's..
- A Google user: I'm giving this a 1 star due the fact it asks for 3 access requests (contacts, media and calls) blocking you from using the application until you grant it. Tbh, why would you need all three. A friendlier way for asking permissions is when the user initiates usage—save ticket to phone, results in prompting for media access. I'll just manage my bookings on the website for now..
- A Google user: Hi Asiana Airlines App team! You do NOT need the three categories of mandatory permission for users to work through this app AT ALL. 1) U do NOT need my device Id. I do not pay by any of device-authetic payment means but by credit card. If your customer uses their PC, do you acquire their device Id of any kind? 2) U do NOT need my contacts. If I want to share some info from this App, it's completely up to me if I want to use some from my contacts. 3) Phone as well. Please learn from United app..
- A Google user: I need this only for flight check in to make reservations why do they need access to make calls or look at my media files and contacts. I can keep track of my mileage thru email. I should have options to select not be mandatory to use app.
- A Google user: Unable to buy tickets through this application..
- A Google user: Dont give this app all access to your device..
- A Google user: Requires so many irrelevant permissions. Why does it need to make a call for me? Security hazard.
- A Google user: Please fix your sign up process. I reached the final page where I have to key in the address and I entered my address. But it keeps asking me to enter it. I tried it on the website and same thing. The final CONFIRM button does not proceed to the sign up..
- A Google user: It ask me to update but if I try to proceed it won't update :( Something is wrong.
- A Google user: App requires permission to make phone calls? Doesn't seem right so uninstalled..
- A Google user: Good..
- A Google user: fine.
- A Google user: Please improve the credit card input function, it should be one field to allow for auto population.
- A Google user: So much trouble just to sign up..
- A Google user: Uninstalled. The app requires too much access. An airline app n doesn't need access to my contacts..
- A Google user: Best app amongst airlines.
- A Google user: Too slow.
- A Google user: Best airline.
- A Google user: 결제 오류만 4번 났는데, 고객센터에서는 담당 부서가 주말이라 조치 못해준다고 하고 정말 ㅎㅎ...
- A Google user: The sign up process seems to be broken. It doesnt accept my addres until i put something into the second address line. Than its telling that my password is not allowed for security reasons..
- A Google user: Cant understand why the app needs to access my contacts. Uninstalled!.
- A Google user: Painfully slow, and not user friendly at all. It takes forever and a day for anything to load. Very frustrating to use..
- A Google user: Requires accessing contacts for no reason.
- A Google user: Absolutely pathetic. Stuck in the verification loop. After 6 shots of rentering all my personal data the only reply I got is please try again. I will fly with someone else.
- A Google user: I can't sign up. Keep asking me to write my address which I already did. Fool. I have my frequent flyer member but I never sign up on app. First time I register, it just only using offline form that I've got from Asiana Airlines staff. Now, I want to use the app but this happened. So dissapointed..
- A Google user: Wants access to all my apps...WHY!?!?!.
- A Google user: The UI/UX is just so unresponsive and the app crashes continuously..
- A Google user: There website is horrible no explanation of what you get for upgraded classes. And even their comment section wont accept my email so I can't even send them a message. The person I got on the phone in seattle office was clueless about their website and was of no help.
- A Google user: Everything is easy and smooth except for picking seats for each flight. You pick a seat that is available, pick it, then suddenly get a popup in Korean. Why not fix it so for the ticket type I bought or membership status is correct. Very frustrating. I am a Diamond member and cannot pick Diamond approved seats..
- A Google user: crashed after giving permission i withheld at first..
- A Google user: The required permissions are unacceptable. This app had no need to access my contacts or media etc..
- A Google user: I cant pay using Samsung Pay (Vietnam).
- A Google user: It wants access to all your information, storage and camera and microphone just to run. Its an airline app why do you need all of that unless you are data harvesting..
- A Google user: Tried getting fares for 10 different pairs of trips and got no information. Only a message that the trip doesn't exist, which I know to be false..
- A Google user: Why is access to my calls and contacts required?.
- A Google user: Best apps.
- A Google user: 조금 버벅거림 와파존에서 쓰는데 느려요.
- A Google user: At the time of data privacy issues, asking that many permissions without any justification is crazy. Photos and media/files permission - why? Contact details permission - why? ... Etc Impossible to use the app without giving all permissions..
- A Google user: Smooth and nice.
- A Google user: Have been using this app for long time. Happy overall! Thanks.
- A Google user: Cannot retrieve password.
- A Google user: Application stopped working. Shows message "디버깅이 발견되어 앱을 종료합니다 . ( 고객센터 로 문의바랍니다 . )".
- A Google user: good!.
- A Google user: easy to use and very convenient to travel.
- A Google user: why it forces to ask permission of my contact list, or quit automatically?! Unreasonable..
- A Google user: app requires permissions to make phonecalls. what??? uninstall.
- A Google user: On both Asiana app and website, I can't change my region of residence..
- A Google user: Why all the required permissions?.
- A Google user: waaaaay too many permissions needed. unusable due to this..
- A Google user: This app requires access to personal contacts, storage devices and photos. Won't load without full access to your personal data..
- A Google user: It is convenient to use but why this app requires access private folders, all contacts and so on. If one of the things are not allowed , app is closed. Who make this app so stupid way and contrary to the security?.
- A Google user: what a waste of time! spent 30 minutes trying to book a flight and still couldn't do it.
- A Google user: greatly improved.
- A Google user: easy to book flight apps.
- A Google user: The permission request dialog (added with 5/28 update probably) has a very misleading description. What is the relationship between contact access and sending notifications, and why is that an essentially required permission? Also, I do not see the dire needs to make a phone call in a flight booking app, so why is that necessary?.
- A Google user: App require too many permissions and can't run if not granted :-( No explanation why the permissions are mandatory or what is the usage of them..
- A Google user: Painful. the country code phone number entry was hell.
- A Google user: The app won't even open. Crashes upon start and I tried to uninstall and reinstall many times. The app crashes even after phone was fully reset..
- A Google user: I try to register a account but it always says please enter your address. I entered it correctly and without any special signs... still not working....
- A Google user: very inconvenience.
- A Google user: won't run, crashes everytime on opening..
- A Google user: app crashes at startup usesless uninstall..
- A Google user: became much simpler than before..
- A Google user: Uninstalled this one too cos the website asked to grant access to my contacts, media files etc which I feel that is unnecessary..
- A Google user: very hard and difficult to use and log in..instructions are so hard to understand.
- A Google user: All good.
- A Google user: The app force-closed right after the opening. It says "LiApp detected" while my device follows all Google's security guideline. This app doesn't seem to follow the security guideline that Google is asking..
- A Google user: Never worked. crashed on start up..
- A Google user: App crashes (Honor 9 Lite) on opening app..
- A Google user: it is not working give always crash and turn off..
- A Google user: crashing at start up..
- A Google user: I can't open this app. what happen on it..
- A Google user: need to add credit card info saver..
- A Google user: App keeps crashing upon execution.
- A Google user: OMG omg.
- A Google user: Couldn't even use it. I downloaded the app to try and select seats and it just crashes every time I try to open it. A waste of my time..
- A Google user: it crashes upon opening, so i cant open it. This is on an Samsung Galaxy S9. I have tries uninstalling and reinstalling it but it does not work at all. Asiana, fix this! Its been like thia for months. So unprofessional..
- A Google user: App won't open on Mate 20 Pro. Need a fix! Still won't open, force closes every time..
- A Google user: the new version wont work. it crashes immediately on my phone..
- A Google user: OMG... apps keep closing ... not even work.. uninstall.
- A Google user: Crashes on start, can't use this app at all for the past few months. I have a pixel 2 with the latest Android version. I don't even have a frequent flyer card from Asiana Club, what am I supposed to do?! I should have stuck with Miles&More, at least their technology works..
- A Google user: comparing with similar app from other airliners, this is for 1 star only..
- A Google user: laggy.
- A Google user: 일안하냐 니들.
- A Google user: why is this app requiring unnecessary permissions? looking into to my contacts, camera, storage? i am deleting this app!.
- A Google user: ok nice.
- A Google user: new update also crashing on Note 9. 개발자들이 이거 보긴 하나요?.
- A Google user: cant use.
- A Google user: Excessive permissions requested for this type of app. Immediate uninstall..
- A Google user: fix the error. stupid asiana..
- A Google user: excellent.
- A Google user: not working.
- A Google user: App won't open on Pixel 3, keeps crashing. It worked fine on my Pixel 1..
- A Google user: can do a damn thing on this app..
- A Google user: The current version seems not compatible with the new Android 8. I have just switched to a new phone(A9 2018), but it has never been able to open the app at all, while it still works fine on old Samsung S6. Since Asiana and some other airlines are not mailing out physical cards even for elite members (Star Alliance gold or Diamond member in Asiana Club), I find it more troublesome to use electronic membership card version when the app doesn't work or not widely tested. Please fix this ASAP!.
- A Google user: crash. cannot even start.
- A Google user: compared to the older version the new one is a lot better to use. very happy. user friendly..
- A Google user: it's easy to use & simple layout to review in focus...
- A Google user: The app won't even open!.
- A Google user: This doesnt work, dont you guys test it before publish it!!! No star.....
- A Google user: it doesn't work at all.
- A Google user: It doesn't work. When I try to log on, it just signs off..
- A Google user: why are you not fixing this stupid app!!! how many people have to complain that it is not working before you do something!!!!!.
- A Google user: crashy. this update has made the app unusable..
- A Google user: Good.
- A Google user: the App stopped starting, even after re-install. Blackberry KeyOne, Oreo 8.1.