Download Caoga caoga - Learn Irish Voca Mod 0.1.2 for android apk & iphone ios 4.1
Learn Irish vocabulary with this new, intuitive and fun game!
Caoga caoga is a fun Irish vocabulary learning game where players of all ages learn vocabulary by matching words with descriptive pictures.
• 24 topics with over 450 words for A1/A2 and B1 CERF language learners.
• Four fun word and picture games: 55-50, Multiple Choice, Matching and Spelling.
• Native speaker pronunciation recordings in three dialects: Connacht, Munster and Ulster.
• Bite-sized lessons for studying on the go or with a busy schedule.
• 100% free, no ads and works offline.
Whether you are learning Irish at school or want to learn the language later in life, Caoga Caoga will help you expand your vocabulary while having fun and having fun. One of the first Irish games, learn everyday vocabulary through a variety of listening, matching and writing exercises, complete with lively illustrations and authentic pronunciation.
What are you waiting for? Download Caoga caoga now and learn your first Cúpla Focal!
Free download Caoga caoga – Learn Irish Voca HACK + MOD for Android APK & Iphone IOS IPA. (Size: ) - Version 0.1.2. Released on . By EN.VNMOD.NET. Fifty fifty is a fun Irish vocabulary learning game.. Developed by James Leahy. Operating system requirements 4.1. Everyone.
Game Hack Features Caoga caoga - Learn Irish Voca MOD
- - No ADS
- - No All ADS
- - Acceleration
- - Sprint
- - Free ADS
Game Version Caoga caoga - Learn Irish Voca Paid MOD
- - Download For Phone Free
- - Download For Phone Free
- - Unlocked Free
- - No Loss of Money
- - VIP Unlock
- x x: This is a fantastic app. Developer disappeared. Grab it quick so it's in your library. Developer used to make a number of languages, but as with everything else in the last two years... stuff disappeared. Grab it quick..
- MRYE: If your irish you know the answers like the back of my head.
- Joy Anderson: This is a really fun app to supplement Irish lessons. Good review!.
- Howell Arnold: Great game.
- Christopher Claffey: Great little app. The starting block of something good. Recommend English translations and more titles in English..
- Anthony Biggar: Great app. When I first started out with it I didn't know as much Gaelic as I do now, but I found it unbelievably easy! Somehow I knew most of the corresponding words and images even in cases where I had NEVER seen words like that before! To some it may come off as a literal 50/50 pick-and-see, but if you take some time and look and think carefully, you actually see how the word fits the picture. That said, I still stumble now and then, but mostly on the written questions👍🏻👍🏻🇮🇪.
- Parochial Hall: Have they changed the words since my day?.
- Flyingcolumn: I'm irish and didn't know how to speak proper irish so I used this.
- John Mc: Great app!.
- Damien Or: Great for familys to learn Irish.
- In brief book & film reviews: Good app though it could be more productively better. If you were a total beginner and you got 3 answers wrong before you reached the mark of 20 it does not give you time on the screen to look at them before it goes back to the beginning again which is progress draining and time consuming. Some of the facial expressions could mean any thing which hinders a beginners progress also. Fix this and you get the 5 stars. A fun app all in all..
- EMA: It's not bad.I was looking for a different irish game but my mom found this app and I tried it and it was pretty good..
- Quozean777 YT: Its Nice!!! Thanks!.
- Dylan Montgomery: Great app! It would be nice if it had the gender or plural forms in some way..
- Sannaha “ගැනිමේඩ්” Muntahadodo Ibasuf: Great design and huge potential.
- Snow: It'd be great if it went over the language better instead of just throwing things at you that you don't understand. I am gonna remove this..
- Ciarán Ó Searcaigh: Maith sibh! Is breá liomsa é!.
- Brad Caldwell: A great app for learning Irish words..
- Lucas Brennan: Good.
- Rory JStar: Works.
- A Google user: Awful.
- A Google user: Love it.
- A Google user: Very limited, but still helpful..
- A Google user: Garbage.
- A Google user: I like this app a lot. Although, the option to exclude some learning activities does not work consistently. For small kids, removing writing/reading activities is fundamental, so they can focus on pictures/sounds. Apart from fixing this bug, I'd also like to have an option to remove numbers (for the same reason mentioned above). Thanks!.
- A Google user: I like this app. Learning my language.
- A Google user: Stupid how learning if you have to guess the word.
- A Google user: Thank you. I AM Irish and I enjoyed practicing my native language.
- A Google user: Gg.
- A Google user: best free app yet. Great! little bit more help with the typing of said word or picture name, even hints. otherwise great app.
- A Google user: Great for using when I am out and about with no wifi access-.
- A Google user: I love this app, it's perfect for beginners. Tidy and comfortable to use, it's allowing me to acquire some familiarity with this beautiful, complex language pretty quickly 😃 Thank you, developers!.
- A Google user: Good visuals and audio for learning nouns. Not sure if it goes into phrases or conversational topics.
- A Google user: very good hopeing it has some updates in the future to add more level,s or maybe even some simple frasses only complaint,s would no explanation of the spelling and some of the images are vague leading to the meaning of the word being unclear.
- A Google user: not quite so clear. I would like to see updates. But good effort. thanks..
- A Google user: Easy to use. Clear. However, it doesn't mark grammatical gender, which implies it doesn't exist. Putting an article before the noun would help this (an chearc, etc).
- A Google user: If you could add a feature where you could look up what you wanted to learn.
- A Google user: Just wish it was more clear which dialect is what. Im taking a guess the last bubble under region of settings is ulster.
- A Google user: Great app. No excuse not to learn Irish now!.
- A Google user: I already know Irish so it's ok cuz I live in Ireland so I'm Irish.
- A Google user: Much better than Duolingo for learning Irish. I can also select which dialect. That's a huge improvement. Thank you for creating this..
- A Google user: This is a great app. Just downloaded it, but keeps freezing necessitating restart. Very disappointing. Have had it 1 hr. Forced stop 5 times..
- A Google user: This is good bit I would like to be able to hear the work before you pick the image so it's easier to learn the words. I would also like to be able to have the option to turn off the games aimed at spelling because I'm not trying to learn how to right Irish. Great app over all.
- A Google user: It's amazing and I've been looking for an Irish learning app like this for ages! I would like it even more if you could pick specific words to study so that i can focus on the ones i dont remember that well (like that, when opening the list of the words in a chapter, you could disable some of the words).
- A Google user: Tríd is tríd, tá sé iontach!.
- A Google user: Enjoyable, intuitive way to brush up on your Irish and rediscover words you've forgotten. You'll be stringing sentences together in no time.
- A Google user: There should be an opinion/mode where all you hear is the word in Irish and you must pick the correct answer (word). The idea of teaching irish through play is a great idea, but it becomes to easy to just recognise the spelling of the word (which is still a good thing, if you wish to write in irish) rather then knowing how to pronounce the word itself..
- A Google user: Tried going through the basic lessons and testing out. Works as expected, no problems loading or opening it. Artist-designed - very attractive app, in a calming way as well as technically good. Would recommend to friends. Go raibh maith agat!.
- A Google user: Great app!.
- A Google user: Great game! It's easy to use and a lot of fun! I learned many interesting things about irish. I like the factbthat it has options for 3 dialects, not just one. Highly recommended :).