Download ROOMS: The Toymaker's Mansion Mod 1.345 for android apk & iphone ios 5.1
“ROOMS: The Toymaker’s Mansion” is a puzzle game that combines elements of sliding puzzles and platformers. The game takes place in a mansion made up of rooms that can be moved like puzzle pieces. The player must navigate through the mansion and use the objects inside the rooms to find a way to the exit. As the player progresses through the game, new gadgets are introduced, making the puzzles more challenging.
The game is set in a magical world filled with spooky stories and enchanted objects. The player takes on the role of Anne, an innocent little girl who becomes trapped in the mansion. As the player progresses through the game, the dark legend of the twisted mansion is revealed.
“ROOMS: The Toymaker’s Mansion” features over 500 levels, divided into four different mansion themes. Each mansion has basement levels where Anne can use her special abilities, such as teleportation and the ability to move all rooms at once.
This game is the official sequel to “ROOMS: The Main Building,” which was critically acclaimed and an award-winning IGF finalist game released globally on Nintendo DS, Wii, and Steam. The game features a unique puzzle mechanic that was proven successful in its predecessor, as well as a complete storyline with two different endings. The game also includes beautiful music and graphics.
If the player gets stuck, there is a walkthrough available, and the game’s background music can be listened to in its entirety.
Download Hack ROOMS: The Toymaker’s Mansion Mod For Android APK, iPhone IOS
“ROOMS: The Toymaker’s Mansion” is a unique puzzle game that has captured the hearts of gamers worldwide. The game features a twisted mansion made up of rooms that slide like puzzle pieces, and the player must find a way to the exit by moving rooms and using what’s inside them. As the player explores the mansion, various gadgets are introduced, making the puzzles more tricky and challenging. The game is set in a fairy tale-like world full of magical objects and spooky stories, and the player takes on the role of an innocent little girl, Anne, who was accidentally trapped in the mansion. The game has over 500 levels, divided into four different mansion themes, and each mansion has basement levels where Anne can use her special abilities.
The game’s unique puzzle mechanic has been proven successful in its predecessor, “ROOMS: The Main Building,” which was critically acclaimed and an award-winning IGF finalist game released globally on Nintendo DS, Wii, and Steam. The game features a complete storyline with two different endings, and the player can enjoy beautiful music and graphics.
Download Hack ROOMS: The Toymaker’s Mansion Mod For Android APK
For Android users, there is a hack available that allows players to enjoy the game with unlimited coins and hints. To download the hack, simply search for “ROOMS: The Toymaker’s Mansion Mod APK” on your preferred search engine. Once you have found a reliable source, download the APK file and install it on your device.
Download Hack ROOMS: The Toymaker’s Mansion Mod For iPhone IOS
For iPhone users, the process is a bit more complicated. You will need to jailbreak your device to install the hack. Jailbreaking your device can be risky, so make sure you understand the risks before proceeding. Once you have jailbroken your device, you can search for “ROOMS: The Toymaker’s Mansion Mod IOS” on your preferred search engine. Once you have found a reliable source, download the hack and install it on your device.
“ROOMS: The Toymaker’s Mansion” is a fantastic puzzle game that offers hours of entertainment. With its unique puzzle mechanic, beautiful graphics, and enchanting storyline, it’s no wonder that the game has become so popular. If you’re looking for a way to enhance your gaming experience, consider downloading the hack for Android or iPhone. With unlimited coins and hints, you’ll be able to enjoy the game to its fullest.
Before downloading any hacks or mods, it’s important to note that they can be risky and may harm your device. We do not endorse or encourage the use of hacks or mods, and we are not responsible for any damage that may occur to your device. Use hacks and mods at your own risk.
How to Play
To play “ROOMS: The Toymaker’s Mansion,” simply download the game from your preferred app store. The game is available on both Android and iPhone devices. Once you have downloaded the game, you can start playing immediately. The game’s tutorial will guide you through the basics of gameplay, and you can start exploring the mansion and solving puzzles.
Tips and Tricks
If you’re having trouble with a particular puzzle, there are a few tips and tricks that can help you out. First, try to think outside the box and use the objects in the rooms in creative ways. Second, pay attention to the gadgets that are introduced as you progress through the game. They can be very helpful in solving puzzles. Finally, don’t be afraid to experiment and try different things. Sometimes the solution to a puzzle is not immediately obvious.
“ROOMS: The Toymaker’s Mansion” is a fantastic puzzle game that offers a unique and challenging gameplay experience. With its beautiful graphics, enchanting storyline, and over 500 levels, the game is sure to keep you entertained for hours. If you’re looking for a way to enhance your gaming experience, consider downloading the hack for Android or iPhone. However, remember to use hacks and mods at your own risk.
Free download ROOMS: The Toymaker’s Mansion (Hack,Mod) for Android APK & Iphone IOS IPA. (Size: ) - Version 1.345. Released on . By EN.VNMOD.NET. The Hidden Masterpiece Puzzle Game, which was ranked in the top 3 at the 2019 Google Indie Game Festival, is back!. Developed by HandMade Game. Operating system requirements 5.1. Everyone.
Game Hack Features ROOMS: The Toymaker's Mansion MOD
- - Unlimited Money
- - Free Purchase
- - Free Shopping
- - Sprint
- - All Unlocks
Game Version ROOMS: The Toymaker's Mansion Paid MOD
- - Download For Phone Free
- - Unlocked Premium
- - No Charge
- - Remove All Ads
- - Unlock Full Version
Costumes are added! Solve puzzles and collect 8 costumes!
Daily Puzzle and Leaderboard are here! A new puzzle comes every day.
100 Attic Puzzles are added as an IAP!.
- Ruth Northeast: OK, nothing mind blowing!.
- Pupcake's Dog Care: Was really wanting to play but since there is no "hint" or "help" option that I could find,I had to Uninstall after level/room 5 or so as no matter what I did, I couldn't go any further. Rather disappointed. Reply to comment***: I didn't get that far lol. Got stuck at level 5. :( thanks though..
- Belina Brandao: I keep coming back to this game, it is fun and challenging but never infuriating. Those are the marks of a forever game. Well done..
- Janet Lemon: 3/17 Thank you HandMade Games, works perfectly now. Playing through Play Pass, game is locked after level 15..
- Amanda Arey: Puzzles seemed cute and easy. Main reason for the low rating was I could not find a way to turn sound and vibrations off..
- Jacob Honaker: I have the play pass and it will not let me download the rest of the levels.
- Seth N: Cute game, tho if you take 10 seconds to look at the puzzle it harrassess you with "If you get stuck try using hints" over and over. Be nice if you could turn that notice off, kind of low key insulting. 'We noticed your thinking, why not use a hint instead.'.
- knew New: ⭐Good Game with Great Graphics ⭐Easy control. (But that's not enough! No proper tutorial, very tiny text pop-up, hint is like a vdo play which plays and end very fast) So you the players, check reviews thrice b4 you Buy 🚧✋.
- Meaghen Standlee: I feel terrible with this review, but this is just my honest opinion. The game was very laggy on my tablet, and the game itself was kinda boring. I didnt feel involved with the puzzle or character which is sad bc the story sounds so good!.
- April F.: Really fun game, very challenging, great graphics. Less 1 star because hints are useless, they're impossible to follow at that speed. 🙁.
- Melissa Goldman: I had Rooms:The Main Building on my PC. The greatest! I was thrilled to find this game. Familiar and challenging. Thank you!.
- JD 80: Interesting, fun, really train de brain😅.
- Sherry Stemmerman: Should only be played on a tablet. Too much extraneous graphics in the scene to be played on a phone..
- Sarah Louise: This game is pretty entertaining, however becomes repetitive. Saying that thou I actually enjoy the game as a whole. But needs to become a little more challenging. I do enjoy this game and the story behind the magical mansion..
- Akita Mayne: Fun for a little while, but personally feels like no real objective for me. Again, its a personal opinion. The only thing i can say for sure thats kind of an issue is when you're using the clock blocks, and any are on the top row on phone, the turn keys are off the screen and I couldnt turn them. I had to use the helper to get it done. Otherwise, no functional issues as far as ive played. Mezmerizing graphics and fluid motions..
- Scott Thackeray: Fun.
- Kat Cano: This was a fantastic and challenging puzzle adventure. New mechanics are introduced at a regular pace to keep it interesting. I also think the rating system is excellent because you can finish a puzzle "imperfectly" and then challenge yourself to figure out how to do it perfectly. I would love to see more games like this, or just more of this game. My only complaint is that I couldn't zoom in on the puzzles, which made it a bit frustrating sometimes. Still, 100% recommend if you enjoy puzzles..
- Tommy Estes: Good game, but my lord please give us the option to skip the opening scene 8nstead of having to skip every single time we play!.
- Jean George: Love this game very interesting.
- MARY MACARONI S.F. MOB LIVING: The best game I have ever played. It's a must try, go ahead and download it yourself and see what I am talking about..
- Angel Concepcion: First played this game when it was called "The Mansion" a few years back. Still a great game with original puzzles 👍🏻.
- Lily Laririt: Purchased this game some years ago when it was The Mansion, but had to uninstall it when the developer scrapped the game. I'm ECSTATIC to have found it again! THANK YOU FOR REVIVING THIS GAME! 🥰 Purchased it immediately & have been playing non-stop since the COVID-19 lockdown. This game is a truly unique puzzle game of moving rooms & other obstacles. It has quality graphics, great background music/sounds, & a curious plot with a cute young heroine. PLEASE ADD MORE FLOORS! :).
- Yuri R: 3+ is underrated. Actually challenging quality puzzle, a lot of stages, and yet not repetitive..
- Morlani Sofia: Super laggy, and too small to see, even on my tablet. Just not for me..
- Gabbie Pastor: Why is my daily puzzle resetting every time I exit the game? I've redone the same one for at least 4 days now, and it won't move on to the next day...it's a little irritating..
- Cristian S: Bought this game because it has a small install size and can be played online. Also there are no ads and developers seems to be supporting and updating the game. Thank you, glad to support good developers.
- Patrick Deegan: Disappointed Look carefully at the imagery. This game is just that, sliding squares. I think I even paid for it. Lesson learned..
- Natalie Davis: Love it I look forward to this app everyday.
- Geri Luv: Favorite, stuck mine blowing.
- Hannah Marie: Finally I found a game worth having! Great graphics with game play that increases in difficulty as you go. Better yet, you actually have to THINK rather then spend buckets of cash. Totally worth the premium price..
- Terry Weiss: Not interesting but it was ok.
- Mr Gordo: Excellent puzzle game. Easily one of the best I've ever played. Level of difficulty rises with your learning curve. Just wish you had the option to shut off the temper tantrums, only con.
- Sharon H.: Keeps CRASHING!!!! Can't get past day one! Just freezes my computer! UPDATE: I was trying to play on my Acer Chomebook and not clue what a emulators is..
- Rebecca Lewis: I'm sorry my last review wasn't for this game. I don't know what happened there. What I would have said at that time would have been that I just downloaded it and can't wait to give it a try..
- Hilary Mayo: Enjoyed the game so much payed for the whole game . So ok there are no ads but still have to pay to get in attic. Thought paying you would get all the levels. Very disappointing..
- Meagan: The vibration thing is a little annoying, but the gameplay is interesting and unique. The art is gorgeous. Good for a challenging puzzle game..
- Matt Price: This is a great game. I recommend..
- Pierpaolo T: I've been waiting for this game to be ported to Android! Can't wait to try it!.
- Desdeluna Moon: Excellent game!.
- Jurate B: Very beautiful design and nice puzzles. Serious game like this train brains..
- Rosey Russell: Just getting ready to try it out think it will be a good one.
- Andrea Roberts-Escovedo: Great game!!!!!.
- Anita Haskell: Come back quickly.
- Mateusz Poks: Great, clever game..
- Mandy Shultz: Didn't play longer than 5 minutes or so. Looks interesting however it's not what i thought it was. Tried on playpass. Glad i did..
- Jason M: Man, this game looks fun. But it activated my vibrate notification constantly. And when I swipe to check my notification panel, it closes the game. Too bad..
- Michael Miller: Cant play after it downloads its just a flashy screen of little boxes..
- Jen Emits Light: Kept freezing. Unplayable..
- Alex Mason: Nice, fun puzzles..
- Rachell Anderson (Kaleidoscope Eyes): This game is so much fun! Like another reviewer I saw, I used to have Mansions and I absolutely adored the game. I just found this revived version and I was beyond excited! The interactions and puzzle solving are incredible!.
- Ju W: Hi, what's the difference between this app and the FREE version? I've been a fan since this game used to belong to another developer on Google Play, but their customer service was horribly useless when I got a new phone and I lost the purchases of the other mansions. Never got refunded! All the emailing back and forth with them really traumatized me, but I was willing to pay for it again when I saw it relaunched here under a new developer. Now I can't help but wonder about the free version...?.
- Mihhail Berezovski: Boring.
- S. L.: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This is one of THE BEST games ever! Thank you! 🙂.
- A Google user: Such beautiful graphics, and crazily difficult levels! Love, love, love it.
- A Google user: Awesome game. Very unique. I would love to play more from this developer but can't seem to find any🤔.
- A Google user: Its not what I thought it was going to be ..
- A Google user: I absolutely love the concept of this app, BUT I do not get your HINT SYSTEM it just makes no sense to me. I've studied the app for hours and just don't understand. Similar to Room and DaVinci apps. Loved those. Please explain the hint system for one more star..
- A Google user: I love it!.
- A Google user: Good puzzle game! However, achievements don't "stick" for me. I'll get them and then they'll disappear again. Continue playing will make most of them unachievable, so I'm inclined to stop until this is fixed. Edit: took about 7 months but it's finally working, thanks! 👍.
- A Google user: So fun and addicting! Great graphics! Definitely needs more levels!.
- A Google user: Exceptional.
- A Google user: Unfortunately, error... Unable to initialize Unity Engine.
- A Google user: Really enjoying game play, however I'm finding that even as I'm given XP and achievements the game doesn't log them. Still says i've unlocked zero achievements even though I've completed the entire first two Mansions including the basement levels with three puzzle pieces in every single room and I am halfway through the third with 3 puzzle pieces per room as well.- in trying to fix the problem I've lost the progress I've made. Super frustrating- probably going to delete this game. Too bad..
- A Google user: Challenging but extremely fun..
- A Google user: Game was good but need to fix the hints because they move you back instead of forward from where you are..
- A Google user: Not what I thought it was.
- A Google user: It is very intresting. I love the storie line. Its a difficult game but thats what makes it fun. Good job. I was wondering if you are making any more games like this. I would like to here from you. And people who would like to install you should otherwise you would miss out! 😁.
- A Google user: Loved this game. It was very challenging had some complicated levels, very addictive. And im very sad that I beat all the levels wish it had more.
- A Google user: Very bad game I don't like it at all.
- A Google user: A creative 3d puzzle game. Love the artwork!.
- A Google user: Thankyou for creating this wonderful game. Really entertaining ❤❤❤.
- A Google user: 짱.
- A Google user: One of my favorite games!!!.
- A Google user: good.